Chapter 15

After the ceremony, the actors took their places.

In the location of this scene, there are not many characters on the scene, the key objects are the hero and heroine and Liu Baizhu, followed by the younger brother of the teacher who came to spread the word.

The prelude starts with Murongjing's sneak attack on Liu Baizhu, who will use Weiya. The martial arts teacher explained the martial arts movements to the two in detail.

Jin Yu has filmed a lot of martial arts scenes, and he is accustomed to Diao Weiya. On the contrary, it was Jiang Li's first time filming.

As soon as the camera opened, it was in the mountains and forests.

Murong Jing's cat was hiding in the jungle with his waist down. Not far away, Liu Baizhu was sitting with his back facing him under the trees by the stream. The floating clouds blocked the sun while moving. Leaping vigorously, he stabbed Liu Baizhu's vest with his sword.

The white clouds drifted by, the sun gradually exposed, and the sword body shone with a cold light under the light, with a fierce momentum.

Liu Baizhu, who was meditating with his eyes closed, moved his ears slightly, listening to the subtle screeching sound from the wind, his eyes opened, his body slanted, dodging the sharp blade stabbing from behind, and his left hand quickly grasped the hilt of the sword next to him. , "Om" sound, the long sword is unsheathed.

The swords of the two collided, and a little spark was drawn at the intersection of the swords.

The two belonged to the same sect, and their moves and weapons were the same. Murongjing's moves were ruthless, and every move carried the momentum of thunder, while Liu Baizhu was walking like flowing water, taking retreat as advance, and the two were inextricably fighting for a while.

"Card!"

Zhou Jin called for a pause, and when the two got off the Weiya, he said, "Jiang Li's movements are slow, be quick when you use the sword, don't look ahead!"

"Sorry director, I know."

Jiang Lichao The other party nodded. Although the physique of this body is good, it is lacking in physical fitness, and some fast martial arts movements cannot keep up with it in time.

"Brother Yu, I'm sorry, please do it again."

Jin Yu didn't care, he waved his hand and said, "It's alright, you don't have to be nervous, you did a good job just now .

" When the two were fighting, the heroine Chu Yanran appeared aside, raised her hand and shouted to the two, "Brother Jing, Brother Liu, the time has come!" As soon as she made a sound, the two fighting each other looked at each other, Stepping back, the competition stopped. Chu Yanran trotted over, handed the two a water bottle and a square towel to wipe their sweat, then stuck out her tongue at Murong Jing, and said in disgust, "Brother Jing, it's a shame, you can't win Brother Liu with a sneak attack." "Nothing, It was Brother Jing who asked me." Liu Baizhu smiled gently, and put the long sword back into the scabbard. "Did you hear that?" Murong Jing tapped Chu Yanran on the head, "Even if I can't beat Bai Zhu, it's more than enough to beat you." Hearing this, Chu Yanran stared at him angrily, "I am more proud of me than I am. Oh, shameless!" While the two were frolicking, a boy in a white robe ran over, saying that the master was back, and asked the three to go back. "Card!" This scene ends here. As a newcomer, Jiang Li only NG once in the whole process, and his back movements and eyes are also in place, and he is not at a disadvantage in the confrontation with Jin Yu. Zhou Jin was originally afraid that his first time filming would be troublesome, but he didn't expect to be very satisfied, so he patted him on the shoulder with a smile on his serious face: "You are good boy, keep working hard, and Jin Yu is in a very stable condition today. , keep it up." The two responded with a smile, Jin Yu went back to touch up his makeup, and Jiang Li was planning to go there too, when Assistant Director Jiang suddenly called out to him, "Xiao Jiang, right?" Jiang Li looked at each other's face smile, I don't know what he called himself. "Assistant Director Jiang."

"I heard it's your first time filming?" Assistant Director Jiang took two steps closer and said tentatively, "You look familiar."

Jiang Li took a step back calmly: "It's the first time filming, maybe I look familiar."

Deputy Director Jiang choked at him, stared at his "popular" face, and tried to smile kindly: "I think so too, I haven't seen it before."

Jiang Li nodded He nodded, said "excuse me" and walked to the temporary make-up place.

Deputy Director Jiang watched his back behind him, hoping that Jiang Li could hear what he meant. It was the first time they met, and they had never had anything to do with each other before.

Because it is a suburban play, the dressing room is also a temporary mobile prefab house. The house is placed in the shade of a tree to slightly block some of the sun, otherwise the house will definitely explode.

As soon as Jiang Li came over, Xiao Zhou stepped forward to bring him water, while holding a small fan to blow it for him to prevent him from getting too hot and suffering from heat stroke.

"I'll do it myself." Jiang Li took the small fan. In August, the wind was hot, but it was better to have a fan than not.

When Jiang Li was filming just now, Feng Dong was also standing beside him. He also saw how Assistant Director Jiang talked to him after he came down. After Jiang Li came over, he pulled him aside and asked in a low voice, "That assistant just now. What does the director have to do with you?"

If it was an ordinary person talking to Jiang Li, he wouldn't care, but this assistant director Jiang has a bad reputation and likes to do some flesh trades, and he likes to use some unclean methods. A little artist under his command was in a hurry to become famous, and secretly climbed the other party's bed without telling him, and was finally sent to the hospital with an anal fissure in his lower body.

When he saw that the other party took the initiative to talk to Jiang Li just now, he felt that it was not good. With Jiang Li's appearance, it was impossible not to be noticed by the other party.

"It's nothing, I just asked a few questions." Jiang Li noticed that Feng Dong was sweating a lot on his forehead, and the fan in his hand was half a point, so he also gave him a blow.

A few words?

Feng Dong frowned slightly, thinking that it must not be so simple, looked around a few times and found that no one noticed this, and said with a low voice: "Jiang Li, listen to brother, stop contacting him, if he Looking for you, avoid it if you can, don't go the wrong way, you know?"

After spending so many years in the entertainment industry in his previous life, Jiang Li didn't have to think about it to guess what he meant by that.

When he first entered the entertainment industry in his previous life, he was once spotted by a producer. The other party asked someone to contact his agent and pay to buy him for one night. As long as he agreed, he would not only have money, but also filming.

At that time, he had just signed a contract. He had no qualifications and no background. All he could get was some lesser-known commercials and some trick roles. In order to get resources and make a difference, the agent tricked him into a meal set up by the other party. Forced him to submit, he refused, smashed the other party's head with a wine bottle, and finally not only lost money, but also was refrigerated by the company for two years.

In the entertainment industry, it is actually very common for an agent to pimp. The artist's body is exchanged for resources, money, and fame. When an artist becomes popular, the manager's worth will naturally rise, and there are even many artists who are confused by the agent. People are fooling around to sell it.

Jiang Li had seen these things very well for a long time. What he did not expect was that Feng Dong, an agent who had not been with him for a long time, would take the initiative to remind himself that Deputy Director Jiang was not a good person, and told him not to contact him.

This kind reminder warmed his heart.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, Feng Dong thought he didn't listen to his words, and was a little disappointed, but he emphasized it again.

Jiang Li smiled and said, "I see, Brother Feng, don't worry."

When he said this, his eyes were as clean as a clear spring, with convincing strength.

Hearing what he said, Feng Dong felt relieved, and followed with a smile: "That's good, let's go and touch up the makeup."

Looking at the back of Jiang Li's departure, Feng Dong recalled the scene of Jiang Li's filming just now. He didn't have the slightest feeling of being a newcomer in front of the camera. The smooth and natural martial arts movements and subtle expressions were nothing like the first time. Filming, such a talent, given time, will definitely make a difference.

After the makeup is done, everyone is ready to take another shot.

After a day's shooting, Jiang Li felt that this body was very tired. Even though he held his face and didn't show it, he couldn't control the reaction of sweating palms.

There will be a lot of fights in the future. This happened on the first day. If you don't improve your physical fitness as much as possible, it will definitely have an impact on the shooting.

After all, it was the first day, and Zhou Jin didn't ask to work overtime to shoot, so after arranging the shooting schedule for the next day, everyone dispersed.

In order to be able to select actors who are capable and fit the original work, the cast and crew took some time to cast their roles, so after the filming started, Zhou Jin was very tight on the shooting schedule. In addition to one day, the next few days will be night shows, and all the actors will be screaming.

Jiang Li played two roles, and both roles had a lot of roles, so his schedule was more full than others. In just a week, he lost a few pounds, but under high-intensity training, The muscles are firmer, and the body slowly begins to enter the working state, unlike the cold sweat on the palms at the beginning.

When he was busy filming, Jiang Zhan was also busy with new investment projects. His current industries include entertainment, hotels and catering, and he plans to invest in real estate next. He has been following up on the upcoming Xijiang Road enclosure these days. Auction land.

After a day's work, Jiang Zhan received a cat from Ji Shu, a two-month-old puppet.

The Ragdoll was chosen by Jiang Zhan himself, because he is docile and well-behaved.

The kitten curled up in the spacious cage, lowered its head and licked the hair on its body. Jiang Zhan reached out and touched it, and it meowed softly, very cute.

Jiang Zhan was very satisfied, and gave Ji Shu a month's bonus, and took the cat to leave work early, intending to give Jiang Li a small surprise.

He and Jiang Li are very busy these days, and there is very little time to see each other. Jiang Li is too late for filming and sometimes sleeps directly in the hotel arranged by the crew outside. few.

Ji Shu and Jiang Zhan went back together. Not only did the cat buy it, he even prepared all the cat litter, cat toilet, cat climbing frame, cat scratching board, cat food and other things that the cat needed, and the prepared ones were all very high-quality. of.

After putting things in place according to Jiang Zhan's instructions, Ji Shu looked at the boss who was teasing the cat on the sofa, and said, "Mr. Jiang, then I'll go first."

Jiang Zhan waved his hands without raising his head, focusing all his attention Lying on the sofa and ignoring his cat, he was just coquettishly "meow", why did he suddenly ignore people?

After teasing for a while, there was no response. Jiang Zhan lost interest in this, gave it something to eat, put it in the cat's den, and went into the study by himself.

When Jiang Li came back at night, as soon as he entered the door, he saw the huge cat climbing frame in the living room. The frame was about two meters high and very wide, in the shape of an old tree.

There are also cat litter, cat toilet, cat scratching board and other toys under the shelf.

There was a delicate cat meowing from the cat litter, he reacted, strode over, and when he got close, he saw the kitten lying in the litter.

The little white cat raised his head, his dark blue eyes looked at him ignorantly, and then called out softly: "Meow~"

This cry made Jiang Xinli soft into a pool of water. The surprise came too suddenly, he actually Don't dare to reach out and hug this little guy.

"What are you doing standing here, I'll give it to you."

Jiang Zhan's voice came from the side, Jiang Li turned to see him standing at the door of the study.

Jiang Li wanted to keep a pet in his last life, but he was too busy with work and was afraid that he would not be able to take care of it.

The last time he said that he wanted to adopt a cat, Jiang Zhan refused. He thought that he would only be able to raise it after the end of the relationship with Jiang Zhan. He didn't expect Jiang Zhan to bring a cat back to him.

A huge surprise exploded in his heart. This feeling of being valued and cared for by others made his brain heat up. He turned around and ran towards Jiang Zhan, jumping on him like a child.

"Jiang Zhan, why are you so good!"

Jiang Zhan was bumped by his sudden embrace and took two steps back. He quickly supported his hips with both hands to prevent him from falling, and reprimanded softly, "What are you trying to do rashly?"

"I'm so touched." Jiang Li's brows and eyes were filled with joy that could not be concealed. He hugged his face and kissed him hard, and said again, "You are so good!"

This is the first time Jiang Li has ever met since the two met He was so happy once, and his brows were beaming. Jiang Zhan was infected by his emotions, and he was in a good mood. Just as he was about to lower his head to kiss him, Jiang Li got off him, flew back to the cat, and carefully picked up the cat.

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Jiang Li hugged the kitten in love and talked, saying, "Dad, baby, love you" and "My little heart", Jiang Zhan couldn't see it from the side, and said: "Don't mistake the relationship. , it's called your father, so what is it called me?" It

's impossible to call it mother, right? The position is wrong!

Jiang Li heard the words, thought for a moment, and suggested: "You are my gold master father, why don't you call your grandfather?"

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Just your stinky mouth, don't say half a year, I will cover you for half a month Almost pissed.

The author has something to say:

Gourd Baby: Grandpa! grandfather!

President Jiang: Life is like a show. We meet because of fate. I lose my temper over trivial matters. Why do I think about it when I look back on it...Bah!

This world is also known as "Is President Jiang angry today", "President Jiang is very angry every day", "President Jiang is angry like a pufferfish"

Thank you for your comments, Mr. Jiang, I am really angry.