Chapter 151

When Jiang Li took off his mask and greeted Lu Jinghe with his original voice, Qi Rui in the driver's seat shook his hand holding the steering wheel and looked back.

Jiang Li noticed his gaze, tilted his head and smiled at him: "Hello."

"...Hello." Qi Rui looked at Jiang Li's face and responded in a trance.

After removing his makeup, Jiang Li's original appearance appeared in front of him. Qi Rui found that he was already very beautiful when he was dressed as a woman, but when he was dressed as a man, he was more aura and a little smaller. .

In short, no matter whether it is men's or women's clothes, they are people who are very amazing in appearance.

It's just that Mr. Lu fell into online dating yesterday. Wouldn't it be too cruel to overturn the car today? ! ! ! ! Qi Rui wiped away bitter tears for his boss. At this embarrassing moment, he really didn't know what to say.

At this time, the system reminded Jiang Li in a low voice: "Master host, the male protagonist seems to be frightened by you."

"It seems so." After

Jiang Li and Qi Rui greeted, they found that Lu Jinghe was still staring blankly. He was obviously surprised by his "female-to-male" behavior, and looked at his tone of surprise: "You..."

Jiang Li took off the mask completely and said with a smile, "I think as a friend, I should be honest with you. Wait, so I went to the appointment as I was, I hope I didn't scare you."

Lu Jinghe's eyes stopped on his face, sweeping from his eyebrows to his lips and nose.

Even though he still had the same eyebrows and eyes, he felt that Jiang Li's appearance was more pleasing to the eye at this time. It was also at this moment that he understood why the sense of disobedience lingering in his heart before.

It turned out that Jiang Li was supposed to be like this in his subconscious mind.

"Are you angry?" Jiang Li asked again, seeing that he was silent, "I'm sorry for not letting you know in advance. If you are still willing to continue today's agreement, I'll treat you later and apologize to you."

"Not angry." Hearing the apology in his words, Lu Jinghe shook his head slightly, but he just didn't react for a while.

Hearing that he was not angry, the system sighed in Jiang Li's mind: "As expected of the true love that has been experienced for several lifetimes, I am not angry when an online dating overturns."

Jiang Li was amused by its words, and said to Lu Jinghe, "Since I am not angry, Then I'll get in the car." He planned to go around the other side to get into the car, but just as he turned around, Lu Jinghe grabbed his hand.

"Wait." Lu Jinghe pulled him, "Do you want to take the co-pilot?"

"Huh?" Jiang Li was stunned, watching him stretch out the window and grab his hand, "I don't plan to take the co-pilot, why do you ask? Said that you can't sit next to you?"

"That's not what you mean." Lu Jinghe let go of his hand and said with some doubts, "For some reason, there was always a feeling that you would go to the co-pilot, so I subconsciously pulled it."

"Nothing... ..."

Jiang Li's words stopped abruptly, and a scene flashed in his mind.

In the first world, when Jiang Zhan asked him to eat for the first time, he was waiting for him at the gate of the community. At that time, he seemed to have greeted him and then went straight to the co-pilot.

Maybe it's the relationship between the virtual world. No matter how many worlds he has traveled through, Jiang Li remembers very clearly what happened between him and his lover over the years, so now Lu Jinghe's words, he easily thinks about it. A similar scene happened.

It's just that he didn't expect that Lu Jinghe would have a vague impression, so it seems that his previous memory is slowly recovering? And when we ran into each other on the road yesterday, can the sentence "Have we met before?" is not because of watching the live broadcast, but because he still has an impression of himself subconsciously.

Thinking of this, Jiang Li was in a good mood and smiled at Lu Jinghe: "I'll sit next to you instead of the co-pilot, okay?"

Lu Jinghe nodded: "Of course, it's my honor."

Sitting in the driver's seat, Qi Rui kept his eyes fixed, grasped the steering wheel with both hands, listened to the conversation between the two, and said silently in his heart "I am a transparent person, I am a transparent person" until Jiang Li got into the car. , and then set off for a place to eat.

Lu Jinghe was unfamiliar with restaurants and hotels in City T. After asking about Jiang Li's taste last night, he asked Qi Rui to book a private dining room in a high-end private kitchen.

After arriving at the place, Qi Rui accompanied the two of them to the box, and then withdrew, leaving a space for the two of them to be alone.

The dishes have been ordered and the tea has been prepared. In the box where there are only two people left, Jiang Li said to Lu Jinghe: "Mr. Lu, for some reasons yesterday, I went out in women's clothes and I didn't explain the situation to you in time. I hope I forgive you.

Lu Jinghe nodded: "Don't worry about it, I don't mind." "

That's good." Jiang Li's face relaxed, as if he was relieved by his words, and then extended his hand to him, "Introduce again. Now, I'm Jiang Li, eighteen years old this year, single."

Lu Jinghe's outstretched hand paused for two seconds when he heard the word "eighteen years old", and suddenly realized a problem.

He is thirty years old this year, Jiang Li is eighteen years old, and there is a twelve-year age difference between the two. As the saying goes, the three-year-old generation gap, he and Jiang Li are twelve years old separated by four generation gaps, adding up to almost catch up with a river.

The sentence "Mr. Lu" was still in his ears last night. Lu Jinghe looked at Jiang Li's outstretched hand with a subtle expression on his face.

Seeing him stop suddenly, Jiang Li called out in doubt, "Mr. Lu?"

Lu Jinghe put away the messy calculations in his heart, stretched out his hand to hold his palm, felt the delicateness of his fingertips, his expression moved slightly, and said softly: "Hello, I'm Lu Jinghe." The

two palms touched briefly, and soon separated politely, but Lu Jinghe felt that the delicate and soft touch of Jiang Li's fingers stayed in his palm, which made him want to The urge to hold the opponent again.

Suppressing the abrupt thoughts in his heart, Lu Jinghe considered it for a while, and watched Jiang Li express his feelings: "It may be a bit presumptuous to say that, but I always feel that we have sat opposite each other like this before. , I always feel that I have seen you before."

Jiang Li heard the words, serving tea slightly, and looked up at him, just in line with his line of sight.

In those quiet eyes, there was doubt and inquiry at this time, as if he wanted to find an answer to his own thoughts.

Jiang Li did not answer him immediately, but looked at him for a while before saying slowly, "Didn't I say it before? All the encounters in the world are reunions after a long absence. Maybe we really met somewhere, It's just that you are busy with other affairs, so you forgot."

"No." Lu Jinghe said without hesitation, "If I had seen you, I would not have forgotten."

"Why?" Jiang Li looked at him directly, and immediately He asked back, "Why not?"

"Because..." Lu Jinghe started talking, but stopped suddenly. He looked at Jiang Li, but couldn't answer for a while.

Because of what, he didn't know, he only knew that it was an intuition, an intuition that made him feel incredible but could not refute.

Jiang Li saw him frown slightly, as if struggling with the answer to his question.

You still can't remember. Jiang Xinli couldn't help sighing, and his fingers gently rubbed the body of the teacup.

Lu Jinghe calmed his thoughts for a while, and then said again: "Actually, from the first time I saw you on the live broadcast, I felt a strange sense of familiarity, but after thinking about it for a long time, I couldn't remember where we met. That's why I stopped you on the street yesterday."

After experiencing several worlds that he had forgotten about himself, Jiang Li felt that he had thought a lot, especially now that he is still familiar with himself, at least it can be regarded as one. kind of progress.

People always have to learn to be content, so as not to trap themselves in one obsession.

He smiled at Lu Jinghe and said, "The same is true for me. I always feel that you have a special affinity with you. It's like we met a long time ago. Maybe we can all remember it someday."

He was clearly smiling at this time. However, Lu Jinghe felt that there was some sadness hidden in his eyes that he didn't know. This realization made him feel uncomfortable. He wanted to ask why. The next second, the door knocked, and the waiter came over to serve the food.

Although there were only two people, a table full of dishes was arranged, and each dish looked delicious and delicious, making people very appetizing.

After the waiter left, Lu Jinghe wanted to continue the topic just now, but Jiang Li changed it to another topic: "By the way, did you say you were watching my live broadcast?"

"Well." Lu Jinghe nodded and gave him his chopsticks He picked up a crispy fried shrimp ball, "Try it."

"Thank you." Jiang Li thanked him, picked up the shrimp ball and took a bite. The prawns were tender and smooth, very delicious.

Lu Jinghe watched him finish eating a shrimp ball, and licked the corners of his lips still, a smile flashed in his eyes: "Delicious?

" The top three private dishes, "You can try it too."

"Okay." Lu Jinghe said yes, but he put another piece of steamed pork ribs with garlic in his hand, and then began to eat.

Lu Jinghe has developed the habit of not eating or sleeping since he was a child. After a meal, the two of them didn't talk much, but even so, they didn't seem unfamiliar. You serve a bowl of soup and the atmosphere is very warm.

If Qi Rui was present, he must have felt that the two of them didn't look like a first date at all, but rather like an old husband and wife.

After the meal, the two sat and chatted for a while, and Jiang Li asked Lu Jinghe if he had other arrangements next.

Lu Jinghe doesn't have to go to work or go to class. Usually, there are no other arrangements in the mountains besides practicing calligraphy, teasing cats, and practicing swordsmanship. Now that he is in the city, he is desperately free, so he immediately said, "Nothing at the moment."

"Is that so." Jiang Li looked at the time and found that it was less than two o'clock, so he said, "Then let's go to the movies? I watched the promotion of the studio last night, and there were several new movie ratings. It's all good."

He said that the propaganda he watched last night meant that he had been planning today's itinerary since last night.

Hearing this, Lu Jinghe was in a very happy mood, so he had no objection: "

Okay, listen to you." "What type do you like to watch?" Jiang Li asked, while turning on his mobile phone, he found the promotional image of the movie theater that he had collected yesterday. .

"It's fine, you decide." Lu Jinghe had no other opinion.

"There are sci-fi blockbusters, literary films, martial arts films..." Jiang Li turned the screen of his phone towards him, "Look which one you want to watch."

Lu Jinghe leaned forward, wanting to see the pictures on his phone screen , Jiang Li put the phone back as soon as he moved, then stood up directly, walked around the table to his side, and sat down beside him.

The private dining room is small and exquisite. The table is a rectangular wooden table for four people. Jiang Li changed positions and sat next to Lu Jinghe.

"It's more convenient to watch together." Jiang Li explained.

In fact, Lu Jinghe could see the distance just now, but as Jiang Li said, it seemed that it was more convenient to sit together.

The two sat next to each other on the same small sofa. Jiang Li slid the movie introduction on his mobile phone. The two discussed it and finally decided to watch a newly released historical documentary.

After the decision was made, the two did not delay any further. Lu Jinghe called Qi Rui and asked him to wait at the door, and then left the box with Jiang.

Lu Jinghe naturally didn't let Jiang Li treat him for this meal, Qi Rui had already settled the bill before.

The two left together, and when they passed the hall, they happened to meet Jiang's father who was checking out at the front desk.

Father Jiang and his wife invited people to dinner today. They just settled the bill and were about to leave. As soon as they turned around, they saw their son coming out. The father and son faced each other and called each other in unison.

"Xiao Li?"

"Dad?"

Jiang's mother, who was waiting for Jiang's father, also saw Jiang Li and came over: "Xiao Li, why are you here?"

"My friends and I are here for dinner." Jiang Li finished speaking, Just as he was about to introduce his parents and Lu Jinghe to each other, he heard Jiang's father say to Lu Jinghe in surprise, "Are you Master Lu?!"

Lu Jinghe didn't expect that the first time he went out to dinner with Jiang Li, he ran into his parents. Yu Li was about to say hello, but Jiang's father was the first to reveal his identity, so he nodded: "Hello, I'm Lu Jinghe."

"It's really you!" Jiang's father just felt familiar, but he didn't expect it to be Lu Jinghe. , said with a smile, "I saw you at an auction before, so I have some impressions."

Jiang Li heard him address Lu Jinghe with a respectful name, and looked like he was honored to meet you, so he asked inexplicably, "What is Master Lu? What auction?"

"You kid..." Jiang's father glanced at him and explained, "Mr. Lu Jinghe Lu is a famous calligraphy master in our country, very talented. Isn't there a copy of his calligraphy in the study? But you don't usually pay attention to these, so naturally you don't know."

Jiang Li was stunned, something suddenly flashed through his mind, looked at Lu Jinghe in disbelief, and blurted out: "Mr. Lu ?"

Lu Jinghe: "..."

I'm not, I'm not old! !