Chapter 149

Qi Rui bought a mobile phone for Lu Jinghe, installed WeChat, P station and other software for him, then helped him apply for a new WeChat account, and then recommended Jiang Li's account to him.

"Here you can add friends..." Qi Rui taught Lu Jinghe how to use it while doing the operation, "Here you can post a circle of friends, this is a like, this is a comment..."

Lu Jinghe watched him operate a circle, took the phone and returned to add On the friend's page, I saw that the friend request I sent to Jiang Li had not passed.

Qi Rui saw his gaze resting on the screen of the mobile phone, and said comfortingly: "Miss Jiang should be busy, she will pass when she sees it."

Lu Jinghe nodded and returned to the friend list, which currently only has Qi Rui as a friend.

At this time, Lu Yu came down from the upstairs and saw the mobile phone in Lu Jinghe's hand. He said in surprise, "Brother, have you changed your mobile phone?"

"Well." Lu Jinghe responded and looked up at him, "Where's father

? On it, he told me to come down and ask you to go up and play chess with him." Lu Yu walked over as he spoke, and looked down to see the WeChat page displayed on Lu Jinghe's mobile phone screen, and wowed, "Have you applied for WeChat? Add me. After he said that ,

he took out his mobile phone, opened the WeChat QR code and asked Lu Jinghe to add him as a friend. Lu Jinghe just learned, opened the scan and added him, and frowned when he saw his WeChat name.

Lu Jinghe: "Second master of the Lu family?"

"Hehe." Lu Yu scratched his head, "Am I the second child? Why don't you change your name and call it the uncle of the Lu family!"

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Lu Jinghe's name is very Simple, just like Jiang Li, he also used his real name. For Lu Yu's bizarre name, he was really grateful.

Lu Yu also knew that he was interested, so he didn't force it: "By the way, brother, why did you suddenly change your phone? I asked you to change it before, but you said you couldn't use it."

Qi Rui was on the side and replied in his heart: For the beauty's WeChat account, your brother's spring is here, and it is very likely that you will have a sister-in-law soon.

"Just change it." Lu Jinghe didn't want to say more, "I'll go up."

"Don't worry." Lu Yu grabbed him, "The old man is still reading his travel notes, you can go up later, you didn't just download it. WeChat? I'll add you to the family group first."

Lu Jinghe also knew that there was a WeChat group at home, but he didn't usually use WeChat, so he didn't add it. Hearing what he said, he handed him his phone.

Lu Yu took the mobile phone and helped him add him to the group, then added the friends of Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu from the group members, and finally entered the topic seriously: "Brother, there are rules for joining the group, although We are a family, but we still have to abide by the rules."

"Rules?" Lu Jinghe didn't know why.

"Yeah." Lu Yu opened his eyes and said nonsense, "Everyone who plays WeChat knows that newcomers will be given red envelopes when they join the group."

Lu Jinghe played for the first time, and naturally he had never heard of this rule, nor did he know that WeChat still sends red envelopes. This function, Qi Rui has not taught this yet.

Before he had time to speak, he heard Lu Yu say again, "Don't you think so? I'll teach you!" He

said that he would use Lu Jinghe's WeChat point to develop the option of red envelopes, and he planned to send a big one. A prompt of "unverified identity information" popped up, breaking his sweet dream.

Lu Yu: "..."

Lu Jinghe: "??"

Qi Rui coughed and said, "Master Lu Yu, Mr. Lu's WeChat account has just been applied, and some functions have not yet been activated." Lu Yu's

dream was broken. Yu Yu returned the phone to Lu Jinghe in a heartache, and said desperately, "Brother, go play chess with the old man. I'll calm down first."

Seeing his appearance, Lu Jinghe knew what he was thinking just now. He glanced: "Want a red envelope?"

Lu Yu nodded like garlic, looking at Lu Jinghe eagerly, his eyes almost turned into the symbol of RMB.

Lu Jinghe handed the phone to Qi Rui: "Help me verify."

"Okay, Mr. Lu." Qi Rui took the phone.

Hearing this, Lu Yu suddenly came to life again, his tone was full of emotion: "Brother, are you doing it for me? You are so kind to me!!"

Lu Jinghe dropped a cold voice, "You think too much" He got up and went upstairs.

Lu Yu: "..."

Qi Rui held the phone and remembered Lu Jinghe's behavior of local tyrants on the live broadcast platform before. He felt that he was about to encounter a rain of red envelopes on WeChat, and thought: I probably know why, It's for love!

...

On the other hand, after Jiang Li's re-reading school was finalized, Jiang's father hesitated for a while, but still mentioned the issue about his sexuality.

Jiang's father looked at Jiang Li and said apologetically, "It was my father who was wrong before, and I didn't communicate with you properly. This father wants to apologize to you. It's just your situation..."

He was worried that Jiang Li would be as resistant as before. After I disagreed and ran away from home, I thought about my words: "I asked the doctor before, and he said that you are happy... Your situation is a psychological problem, and it can be cured. If you want, Dad will contact you. Doctor, your mother and I will accompany you to see, what do you think?"

Jiang Li felt a little sour when he heard the cautious temptation in his words.

The person in front of him is almost sixty years old. No matter how well maintained, the hair on his temples is already white, and there are traces of years on his face. He struggled all his life, sent all the good to his son, and raised him in the heart of his heart. He is rigid and traditional, and he clearly cannot accept groups like homosexuality in his heart, but for the sake of his son, he still chooses to soften up and try to communicate with his son.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Father Jiang thought he rejected his proposal, and his eyes were a little disappointed, but he didn't lose his temper like before, just said: "...Forget it, if you don't want to do it now, you can bring it up later. Just don't run away from home, in the days you just left, your mother was so worried that she couldn't sleep every night."

Mother Jiang's eyes were red, and she turned her head and wiped the corners of her eyes.

"That's not what I meant, I won't run away from home, don't worry." Jiang Li comforted the two of them, then looked at them seriously, "It's just that homosexuality is not a psychological problem, it's just that people have different emotional orientations. , whether it is a man or a woman, all emotions are born from the heart, and there is no phenomenon of mental illness. Moreover, in 2001, in the "Chinese Diagnostic Criteria for Mental Illness" launched by our country, homosexuality has been deleted from the classification of mental illness."

"Ah?" Jiang's father was stunned for a moment, and he was stunned by what he said. It seemed to make sense, "What did the doctor say..."

Jiang's mother was also a little stunned: "Yeah, I asked your father together, Why is it different from what you said?"

"Dad." Jiang Li looked at him and asked with a smile, "Have you encountered a quack doctor?

" At this time, it is indeed more emotional.

The topic came to this point, and they did not continue.

Both parties knew that this problem could not be solved overnight. Jiang Li hoped that they would understand and accept their own choices. As parents, they also hoped that their sons would be like ordinary people, not to be different from ordinary people and not to be accepted by them. Socially acceptable choice.

Seeing that it was almost time for dinner, Jiang's father proposed to go out for a meal. The family hadn't had a good meal together for more than a month.

Jiang Li and Jiang mother had no opinion, Jiang father called the assistant and asked him to help book the hotel box.

Before going out, Jiang Li took the mobile phone on the coffee table, swiped the screen lock, and clicked it when he found a message on WeChat.

——Lu Jinghe applied to add you as a friend.

Seeing Lu Jinghe's application, Jiang Li paused, the corners of his lips rose unconsciously, and clicked to add the other party's friend.

Seeing that Lu Jinghe appeared in his list, Jiang Li opened the conversation window of the other party and sent a sentence, "Hello, Mr. Lu." He went over.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother saw that he suddenly stopped at the door and did not leave. He patronized and looked down at his mobile phone, with a chuckle at the corner of his mouth, as if something pleasant happened.

Mother Jiang said strangely: "Xiao Li, what are you doing there? Going to eat."

"Oh." Jiang Li responded, sent an expression to Lu Jinghe, put away the phone, and followed Jiang's father and mother. building.

Anyway, WeChat has also been added, and the mobile phone number is also available, so I am not in a hurry at this time.

...

After Qi Rui helped Lu Jinghe verify his ID card, he took the mobile phone to Lu Jinghe in the study upstairs.

Lu Jinghe was playing chess with Mr. Lu in the study, but he was wondering if the WeChat account that Jiang Li had just added had passed or not. When Qi Rui brought the phone up, he glanced at the other party with obvious meaning.

Qi Rui understood what he meant very well, then shook his head regretfully.

A flash of disappointment flashed in Lu Jinghe's heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He put the phone aside and continued to play chess with the old man.

Although Mr. Lu is not very good at chess, he is also a chess idiot, so he didn't give up until dinner time when he pulled Lu Jinghe down.

Just when the two were about to go downstairs for dinner, Lu Jinghe's cell phone, which had been quiet for a long time, suddenly vibrated. Lu Jinghe picked it up immediately, swiped the screen lock, and saw the green WeChat icon with two messages displayed there.

Seeing the red message prompt, his heart moved and he clicked.

——Jiang Li: Hello, Mr. Lu.

——Jiang Li: [Picture]

The picture of Jiang Lifa is of a rolling kitten. The white puppet cat is very cute, reminding him of ginger glutinous rice in the mountains.

His eyes softened unconsciously, Lu Jinghe tapped the keyboard and sent him a message.

——Lu Jinghe: Hello.

After sending it, he still looked closely at the screen, waiting for Jiang Li's reply, but he didn't get it after a while.

Are you busy again?

Lu Jinghe frowned, hesitating whether to send another message, worried that it would disturb the other party.

Just as he was hesitating, the sound of fingers knocking on wood sounded next to him, and when he looked up, he saw Old Man Lu pointing at his hand and asked strangely, "What are you doing with my chess piece?"

Lu Jinghe looked down, only to realize that he When I collected the chess pieces just now, I held a handful of chess pieces in the palm of my hand, patronized and sent messages to Jiang Li, but forgot to put them back.

"...Nothing." Lu Jinghe coughed lightly, and put the chess piece back as if nothing had happened.

"Let's go eat if you have nothing to do." Mr. Lu stood up and said.

"Well." Lu Jinghe finally glanced at his phone, got up and went downstairs with him.

There were five people at the dinner table, the Lu family of four and Qi Rui. Qi Rui, as Lu Jinghe's personal assistant, is often in contact with Mr. Lu, so everyone is very close.

After eating, Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu went out for a walk. Lu Yu recently spent too much money. He heard Qi Rui said that his living expenses had been reduced. He was afraid that Lu Jinghe would lecture him, so he went upstairs and returned immediately after eating. room.

Lu Jinghe was the only one left in the living room. He checked WeChat and found that Jiang Li had sent another message while he was eating, saying that he was eating and could not reply in time. He asked him if he had eaten.

Lu Jinghe returned the message, and Jiang Li didn't say anything after that.

Looking at the few conversations on the screen, Lu Jinghe felt the feeling of worrying about gain and loss for the first time.

Qi Rui noticed his expression and the movement of his fingers unconsciously rubbing the phone screen, and sighed that his boss really fell in love, maybe he will have a boss lady soon.

It was almost eight o'clock, and it was the time for the live broadcast of the future proprietress. He had to remind the other party: "Mr. Lu, it is almost eight o'clock."

Lu Jinghe just waited for Jiang Li's WeChat reply, but he forgot eight o'clock. After listening to him on the live broadcast, he came back to his senses, and Qi Rui said, "Go and bring the computer to my room."

He doesn't have a computer in the room here, because he doesn't come back often and rarely uses it.

There is a room in Lu Yu's room, but he didn't want to go to Lu Yu's room to watch it with him, so as not to be disturbed by the way he was holding the computer and screaming, so he brought a laptop when he went down the mountain today.

"Yes." Qi Rui nodded and went to the car to get the computer.

Lu Jinghe got up and was about to go upstairs. The phone in his hand suddenly vibrated, and Jiang Li finally returned the message.

——Jiang Li: I'm a little busy for a while, so I'll talk later.

Knowing that he was going to live stream soon, Lu Jinghe simply replied "OK".

After Qi Rui picked up the computer, he went straight to Lu Jinghe's room. Seeing that Lu Jinghe was already waiting in front of the desk, he quickened his pace and turned on the computer. He quickly helped him open the P station and entered Jiang Li's live broadcast room.

When he entered, Jiang Li happened to appear in the live broadcast room and greeted everyone with a smile: "Good evening, everyone, I'm Jiang Chi Lu Xiao."

Even though I saw a real person today, but I saw it on the screen again, Qi Rui also had to sigh that the anchor is so beautiful! No wonder Mr. Lu is tempted.

After Jiang Li appeared, Lu Jinghe was about to paint fireworks like yesterday, but when he moved the mouse over, someone grabbed him first.

——System prompt: Satan's night will reward the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" with x10 rocket launchers.

Lu Yu swiped ten rockets in a row, and the live broadcast room was full of small rockets flying around. After the rockets, Lu Yu's golden font swiped another barrage.

[Satan's Night: Good evening boss, today is also a day full of love for you! 】

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Qi Rui silently covered his eyes beside him, little brother, you are soaking your sister-in-law, do you know?

On the screen, Jiang Li saw his confession and the rocket launcher, and said, "Student Satan, didn't I tell you last time that you don't want to give rewards and keep buying exercise books? The other students do too, save buying exercises. Book it."

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone shouted that they were willing to spend money for the anchor sister.

Although Lu Jinghe didn't post a bullet screen, he was also a member who was willing to spend money for the anchor, and he showed with practical actions that he hit ten super bombs in a row.

Everyone is familiar with his name, and they all call him "local tyrant".

Jiang Li still asked people to give lectures today, but instead of playing games during recess, he switched to calligraphy. Seeing the pen, ink, paper and inkstone on his desktop, the live broadcast room exploded again.

[Zhanshan is the king: what the fuck... The anchor sister is really good at all kinds of martial arts! ]

[Pigeon Coco Chicken: Is there anything else the anchor sister can't do? 】

【Fried Oyster Omelette: I know! The anchor sister said she would not have children! ! 】

Jiang Li looked up at the screen while grinding, and when he saw this sentence, he couldn't help laughing. He nodded and said, "Well, this is really not good."

He put down the ink stick, took the brush, dipped it in After dipping in ink, he wrote down his ID name—"Jiangchi Lu Xiao" on a white piece of paper.

When he finished writing and put down the pen, he looked up and saw a barrage floating on the screen.

[The twilight will end: I have a copy of Master Lu's calligraphy at home, and the handwriting of the anchor sister is similar to that of Master Lu! They are all super nice! In Jiang Li's impression, the calligraphers who can be called masters are all elderly gentlemen, so he smiled and said :

"It's wrong, I just practiced for a few years, so I can't compare with Mr. Lu."

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Lu... Mr. Lu? ? ?