Chapter 38

Jiang Zhan stayed in the hospital for two days before returning to City S with Jiang Li. Feng Dong was seriously injured in the driver's seat, so he stayed in City Z and continued to be hospitalized. Ji Shu arranged for a nurse to take care of him before he left.

During Jiang Zhan's hospitalization, Shen Yuzhi and others said they wanted to fly over to visit, but Jiang Zhan stopped them. They were afraid that they were not visiting but to laugh.

After returning from Z City, Jiang Zhan rested at home. Mrs. Jiang visited the door once, and found that he was okay, so she felt relieved. Then Shen Yuzhi, Zhao Guanyu, and Sun Zelin also came to the door. The three of them were noisy and made Jiang Zhan a headache. , I only hate that I have a cat instead of a dog, so I can close the door and let the dog go.

After Jiang Li took over the script of "The Camellia Garden", he didn't arrange any other work, and concentrated on exercising under the guidance of private teachers, in preparation for joining the group two months later.

In the past two months, the outside world rarely got news about him until the official Weibo of the crew announced the actor's stills.

Mr. Lin and Jiang Li are two people, one is the Taishan Beidou in the film director industry, and the other is a popular actor in the entertainment industry who has both acting skills and good looks. The cooperation between the two has made everyone look forward to it, and many people because the second film is about to start shooting. The reason, went back to review the first one.

The original filming location of "The Camellia Garden" was in Longxian County, where it is remote, the terrain is high, and the sun is fierce. Even in November, it can still tan people. The cast and crew of the crew were exposed to the sun every day. Masks and sunscreens were useless under the scorching sun.

In such an environment, only Jiang Li was unaffected. Not only did his skin not get tanned, but he didn't even show signs of dehydration. Every time he posted on Weibo, there were fans shouting for him to share skin care knowledge. .

In this regard, Jiang Li can only say to drink more water, but he can't say that he has eaten the ice and snow skin rewarded by the system like jade pills.

Because of its anti-drug theme, "The Camellia Garden" has to cross many cities, and even has two filming locations abroad. It took nearly a year for the filming cycle alone, and then a half-year production cycle was reserved. The time span is very large.

After finishing the development, Jiang Li applied to the company for a two-month long vacation. All his itineraries were handled by a dedicated team. Once the application was made, it was directly transferred to Jiang Zhan.

Jiang Zhan looked at the big words "go home to visit relatives" on the reason for the application, and approved it without saying a word, and then asked Ji Shu to arrange his next work arrangement and send it over.

After finishing the current important work, Jiang Zhan also gave himself a holiday and returned to his hometown with Jiang Li.

After returning to his hometown with Jiang Li for the first time, Jiang Zhan will go back with Jiang Li every year. Over time, Jiang's mother gradually became familiar with him. Occasionally Jiang Li didn't bring him back with him, and Jiang's mother still wanted to Ask a question or two.

The new house had been renovated and moved in two years earlier. Mother Jiang specially reserved a bedroom for Jiang Zhan, but what she didn't know was that Jiang Zhan sneaked into his son's room for the night every time.

It has been the sixth year since Jiang Li came to this world, and now he is twenty-seven years old. In the eyes of his parents, he has reached the age when he should talk about marriage. No other relatives are needed. He took the initiative to mention this matter, and asked him if there was a girl he was talking about.

As soon as these words came out, Jiang Li and Jiang Zhan stopped eating at the same time, and looked at each other at the same time.

"What's wrong?" Mother Jiang asked.

There is no girlfriend in the conversation, but there is a boyfriend in the conversation.

Jiang Chen centrifugally complained. In fact, he came back this time because of this matter. He and Jiang Zhan have been together for several years. It is not a solution to always hide from Jiang's mother. In the past few years, it can be said that the company did not allow dating But in the future, you can't always use this reason to prevaricate the elders.

So he said: "I'm talking, I'll tell you slowly in a while, let's eat first."

"..." Jiang Zhan almost choked to death with the food in his mouth.

"Really?" Mother Jiang was so happy when she heard it, her mouth couldn't close, as if she could be a mother-in-law right away.

After the meal, Jiang Li and Jiang mother went to the house to talk. Jiang Zhan sat in the living room blowing the air conditioner. Feeling of home.

About half an hour later, footsteps came from the stairs, and Jiang Zhan stood up and walked over.

Jiang Li came downstairs and smiled at him: "So nervous? You're still here."

"I'm just walking around." Jiang Zhan coughed lightly, not admitting that he was on pins and needles just now.

"Oh." Jiang Li nodded, walked past him, opened the refrigerator, took a cup of ice cream, and sat on the sofa to eat slowly.

Jiang Zhan looked at him with a look of "since you're not nervous, then I won't talk about it." After grinding his back molars, he walked over and asked him how his situation was and why he was the only one who came down. "My mother said she needed to be alone, so I

came down first." Jiang Li dug out a scoop of ice cream and stuffed it into Jiang Zhan's mouth, sighing, "She couldn't accept it for a while."

When she told Mother Jiang about the matter with Jiang Zhan, Mother Jiang was so shocked that she almost couldn't stand.

Knowing that the two had been together for many years, she felt even more at a loss. Jiang Zhan accompanies Jiang Li to come back every year, but she didn't think about it at all. She just thought that the two had a good relationship, and Jiang Zhan came over by the way. Just play.

"Or... I'll go up and apologize." Jiang Zhan suggested.

"Apologize?" Jiang Li raised his eyes to look at him, "What do you apologize for? I was the one who approached you first, and I also proposed to fall in love. What do you need to apologize for?"

Jiang Li was right. But Jiang Zhan sounded like he didn't do anything.

Mother Jiang stayed upstairs for a long time, during which Jiang Li was worried and went up again. She was relieved to find that she was just sitting in the room in a daze. She walked over and sat down beside her, and said softly, "Don't be too sad, It's because I didn't do a good job, or you beat me to vent your anger."

Mother Jiang regained her senses, looked at him for a while, and shook her head with a smile: "Why would you want to beat you? You work so hard, and your mother can't be by your side to take care of you." At

this point, she paused and sighed. He breathed a sigh of relief: "You have been sensible since you were a child. You were afraid that I would be worried. If you were bullied at school, you wouldn't come back and tell me. In the end, it's my mother's incompetence."

Although she knew she was talking about the original body, Jiang Li couldn't help it. Feeling a little sad.

"I thought about it for a long time just now." Jiang mother looked at him with helplessness in her eyes, "Are you and him not going to change? Did your mother say anything and you decided to stay with him?

" With helpless eyes, Jiang Li was a little dumbfounded, and finally lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry."

In fact, both parties knew the answer, but she couldn't help but want to ask again, even if she didn't know about homosexuality, she also knew The world will definitely not tolerate this kind of phenomenon, and if there is a slight possibility, she does not want her son to face the world's guidance.

"I see." Jiang's mother reached out and touched his lowered head, her eyes loving. "You don't have to apologize, the path is yours to choose. I just hope you won't regret it in the future, straighten your back and move forward."

"I know . ." Jiang Li nodded with a firm tone.

This is the end of the mother and son's conversation. Jiang's mother's attitude towards Jiang Zhan did not change, as if his relationship with Jiang Li had no effect on her, she just called Jiang Zhan over before the two left.

Mother Jiang took out a small box with a lock from the drawer of the closet, opened it with a key, took out a pair of gold bracelets from it, gave it to Jiang Zhan, and said, "This is what my mother-in-law left for me, she said she was keeping it for me. It's for Jiang Li's daughter-in-law, but I didn't expect you..."

She paused for a while, looking at Jiang Zhan and said with some embarrassment, "Now I'll give it to you, you can take it well. "

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Mother-in-law, you may have misunderstood, your son is my daughter-in-law.

On the way back, Jiang Li learned that his mother had given Jiang Zhan a pair of gold bracelets that should be passed on to his daughter-in-law. itch.

In the end, of course, no one wore the bracelet, and it was locked in the safe by Jiang Zhan as an heirloom of the Jiang family. He also asked a jewelry master to design a pair of men's rings, and Jiang Li was alone.

"The Camellia Garden 2" is scheduled to premiere on June 26, the National Anti-Drug Day, as a tribute to the national anti-drug police.

On the day of the premiere, Jiang Li and Jiang Zhan also went to see the movie, and they chose the last position.

The beginning of "The Camellia Garden 2" is a monologue, reviewing the efforts of the anti-drug police officers on this road over the years. After the monologue, a large line of characters appeared on the black screen - the highest tribute to the national anti-drug police officers and their families.

"The Camellia Garden" is a movie with a very heavy theme. Too many people are killed by drugs every year, and too many police officers are killed by drug dealers in order to fight drugs. The bloody battles that have been experienced are presented to everyone in front of everyone. These pictures are bloody and depressing, but they are real.

In the process of playing, in the dark cinema, there were weeping and weeping, for the backs on the screen that were carrying weights.

"The Camellia Garden 2" has a higher rate in movie theaters than other movies, and it occupied the box office throne of the day steadily. After that, the box office went all the way, leaving the movies released in the same period far behind, and the box office broke through on the day it was taken off the shelves 6.7 billion, setting a new record for the domestic movie box office.

Jiang Li won the Golden Rooster Award for Best Actor for "The Camellia Garden 2". In his speech, he thanked Mr. Lin and the crew and said, "With this time, I would like to thank one person, one in my life. The most important person in the world."

"Wow." The host applauded, "Let's guess who this person is? Can Jiang Li give me a hint? Did this person come to the scene?"

"No, he happened to be on a business trip these two days, but he must be in front of the TV." Jiang Li smiled, looking in the direction of the camera, "Jiang Zhan, thank you for accompanying me through all these years, this is me when I met you. The luckiest thing in this world. If you are willing, please give me more advice for the rest of my life." As soon as

he finished speaking, the whole award ceremony was in an uproar, and the quiet order in the venue was suddenly disrupted. The host next to him was stunned, and it took more than ten seconds to recover, and smiled dryly: "Haha, our new actor is very humorous, he even confessed to his boss at the awards ceremony, it seems that two The relationship is very good."

"It's not a confession." Jiang Li shook his head and said in a serious tone, "Yes, a proposal, a marriage." The

host: "..."

On the hot search on Weibo that day, Jiang Zhan and Jiang Li both The person's name occupied the top three. After the ceremony, Jiang Li received a text message from Jiang Zhan, with only three simple words - I am willing.

Jiang Li took a photo of the trophy and posted it on Weibo. It was the first time that Jiang Li posted on Jiang Zhan's Weibo.

Jiang Li V: To you, my love. @jiangzhan [picture]

This Weibo was turned by fans as soon as it was posted, and the excessive traffic of netizens even caused the Weibo system to malfunction.

After the relationship between the two was exposed, some people blessed and some scolded them, but Jiang Li didn't take it to heart. What made him take it to heart was the person who booked a plane ticket and rushed back after seeing his marriage proposal.

... At the

end

, Jiang Li lived in this world until he was in his 80s, and Jiang Zhan's favorability remained at 99% until he passed away.

Jiang Li bowed his head and kissed Jiang Zhan, who had closed his eyes, left a letter to the younger generation, asking them to bury himself and Jiang Zhan together, then lay down beside him, and gave him one last look.

"Let's go, it's time for us to leave."

He said to the system that also accompanied him throughout his life in this world, and then slowly closed his eyes.