Chapter 145

During the day, after Qi Rui handled online banking and Alipay for Lu Jinghe, he recharged one million yuan into his account, so Lu Jinghe had a very sufficient balance in his account at this time, and he would not hesitate to give him a reward.

Qi Rui was right next to him, watching him earn 100,000 yuan and rush to the top of the streamer's reward list, putting Lu Yu in second place.

With a one-time reward of 100,000 yuan, the live broadcast room was directly flooded with fireworks, and even the barrage of other people on the screen was covered by it. The names of Lu Jinghe and Jiangchi Lu Xiaozhe were even put on the top of the platform. front page.

Jiang Nuomi was lying on the pillow next to Lu Jinghe, staring intently at the fireworks on the screen, his tail swept his thighs one after another.

After the fireworks were slowly extinguished, Lu Jinghe posted a barrage. After his barrage, the audience was stunned.

[Lu: With a little heart, I apologize for the previous rudeness, I laughed. ]

[Zhanshan is the king: damn... I, I, I took a photo with the local tyrant today! ! ]

[Fried Oyster Omelette: 100,000 yuan! ! All my bank cards add up to less than 100,000 yuan! ]

[Time Machine: ... I was stunned by the fireworks, and I haven't reacted yet...]

[Zhajiang Ramen Noodles: I deeply felt the gap between the rich and the poor, and poverty made me unrecognizable. 】

【Satan's Night: I swipe! ! He Fangsheng snatched the top of the leaderboard! ! ]

Qi Rui saw Lu Yu's barrage, and out of the corner of his eye, he peeked at the expressionless Lu Jinghe, and thought, "It's your brother...

Not only the audience, but Jiang Li was also blown up by this massive fireworks." Got a little confused.

A reward of 100,000 is not too much for a live broadcast platform, but if it is a one-off, this amount is really not small. This viewer named "Lu" watched his own live broadcast for the first time yesterday. Today, he swiped a reward of 100,000 yuan. Although he said it was voluntary, he was still surprised.

"This..." Jiang Li originally wanted to say "this classmate", but the tone of the other party's words didn't seem like a student, and he didn't know whether the other party was a man or a woman, so he could only change his words, "This friend, you It's really too expensive, and I feel ashamed."

Lu Jinghe saw him pause for a while, and then he sent another barrage after guessing what he meant.

[Lu: Lu, gender male. 】

When Qi Rui saw the barrage he posted, he was really at a loss for words. Why did he feel like Mr. Lu was introducing himself on a blind date?

In the video, Jiang Li saw Lu Jinghe's self-introduction, and when the other party said this, he just happened to call him convenient, so he smiled and said, "Mr. Lu, thank you for your generosity, and I hope you have fun in my live broadcast room. The

simple three words "Mr. Lu" seemed to strike Lu Jinghe's heart, giving him an indescribable softness, and the corners of his lips rose unconsciously.

Qi Rui was not surprised when he saw this.

He had been with Lu Jinghe for several years, and he had rarely seen such a gentle expression on the other side, but at this time he showed a faint smile because of the anchor's words.

It feels like online dating... Qi Rui touched her nose and thought to herself.

[Pigeon Cuckoo Chicken: What, why do I feel the sweetness...]

[Magic Pipa Immortal: Me too...Mr. X's kind of title really pokes me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

] Wang: Everyone, sober up! ! ! (I also think hahahaha)]

[Satan's Night: EXM? ? I used to be the top of the list, why no one thinks me and the boss are very sweet? ]

[Jhajang Ramen Noodles: Little farts are rolling! 】

"Sweet?" Lu Jinghe frowned, turned his head and asked Qi Rui, "What do they mean?"

"Uh..." Qi Rui considered it for a while, and said, "It means that your interaction with the host is very friendly, and it feels very good. Beautiful meaning is a compliment."

"So it is." Lu Jinghe nodded, although he thought the adjectives of these people were strange, but they sounded good, so he didn't go into it, and put his eyes back on the screen.

Jiang Li saw that the barrage was a little crooked, so he changed the subject: "A classmate said before that he wanted the piano score of Xi Yang Song, I have already posted it on Weibo, the name of Weibo is 'Jiangchi Lu Xiao', Students who want it can go and collect the scores."

Everyone said that he had a Weibo account, and they all expressed their interest.

Lu Jinghe usually doesn't surf the Internet very often, so naturally he doesn't have Weibo. At this time, Qi Rui came in handy again.

He just turned his head to look at Qi Rui, and before he could speak, Qi Rui said very interestingly, "I'll help you apply now." As he

said that, he was about to start, but before his fingers touched the computer, Lu Jinghe raised his hand to stop him. Lifting his chin, he said to him lightly, "Use that."

Qi Rui looked in the direction of his line of sight, it was an idle tablet, obviously he didn't want to be disturbed by him to watch the live broadcast.

Qi Rui: "...Okay, Mr. Lu." I really don't want to waste a minute.

So Qi Rui registered Lu Jinghe's Weibo with his tablet on the side. The Weibo name used Lu Jinghe's P station username directly. After registration, he helped him follow Jiang Li's Weibo.

While Lu Jinghe was watching the live broadcast, his cell phone rang. His cell phone had its own ringtone, and it was a bit awkward in the hall.

He reached out and took it, saw the word "Lu Yu", a screen dealer, turned off the voice of the live broadcast, and then connected: "Speak."

"Brother." Lu Yu's voice came from the phone, with the teenager With a unique vigor, "The old man asked you to come back tomorrow and said that there is going to be a family meeting."

Lu Jinghe said concisely: "The issue."

"What..." Lu Yu smiled, with a hint of schadenfreude and bitterness. , "To discuss your marriage matters and my study issues, in short, it's a criticism conference."

"..." Lu Jinghe frowned slightly, "Got it, hang up."

"Wait." Lu Yu stopped him and asked in a pleasing tone, "Brother, Jianghu emergency, can you help me with some silver taels? Next The monthly living expenses will be paid back to you!"

When Lu Jinghe and Lu Yu were on the phone, their eyes were still on the live broadcast room, just in time to see the barrage he posted on the screen, full of golden fonts, shouting "Boss" Why are you so handsome I love you".

It must be that while I was on the phone with myself, I didn't forget to confess to the host. It was really affectionate, hehe.

"No." Lu Jinghe rejected him ruthlessly, "Let me remind you that I gave you your living expenses, and your living expenses for next month have already been spent."

Lu Yu: "..." Plastic brotherhood! ! !

Lu Jinghe brutally hung up the phone and turned up the volume of the live broadcast. The next second he saw Lu Yu's new barrage.

[Satan's Night: I was beaten by the ruthless eldest brother, only watching the live broadcast of the eldest brother can comfort QAQ]

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Seeing this, Qi Rui turned his face silently, thinking, little brother Lu Yu, I really I can't save you. You're afraid that you won't even have your living expenses for the next month...

Jiang Li live-streamed teaching and playing games as usual. During this period, Lu Jinghe would blow up some fireworks for him when he had nothing to do. Such behavior of local tyrants caused him to 's ID name has been memorized by the audience in the live broadcast room.

It will be over in two hours soon, even if everyone still has nothing to do, they can only wait for tomorrow.

Seeing him disappear from the screen, Lu Jinghe fell into deep thought.

The more he watched the other party's live broadcast, the more familiar he felt, but there was a sense of disobedience that could not be ignored in this familiarity, and he always felt as if something went wrong.

"Mr. Lu."

Qi Rui interrupted his thinking, handed him the tablet in his hand, and said, "This is your Weibo. I have helped you follow anchor Jiangchi Lu Xiao. You can follow her news on the homepage."

Lu Jinghe took back his thoughts and took the tablet. On the page was Jiang Li's homepage. His profile picture was "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" in simple computer bold.

There is only one Weibo on Jiang Li's homepage, which is the piano score he posted, but his Weibo fans have exceeded 20,000.

——Jiangchi Lu Xiao: "Ode to Xiyang" piano score. [Picture] [Picture]

Lu Jinghe clicked on Weibo and clicked on the piano score. After the picture was buffered, the handwriting became fresh.

Although the sheet music was handwritten by Jiang Li, the notes were as beautiful as printed, and the pages were clean and tidy, and looked very comfortable.

As a calligrapher, Lu Jinghe has been dealing with pen, ink, paper and inkstone since childhood, and he always has a special preference for people with good handwriting.

"How do I save it?" Lu Jinghe raised his head and asked Qi Rui.

"Just press and hold the picture." Qi Rui said. After teaching him how to save, he taught him how to comment, forward and like. He also helped him set Jiang Li's Weibo as a special attention, so that Jiang Li posted on Weibo. There will be a reminder.

Lu Jinghe listened carefully, sighing in his heart that he had so much to learn, but on the surface he nodded very calmly and said, "I will go home at noon tomorrow, there is nothing else to do, go back and rest."

"Yes, good night, Mr. Lu . ." After Qi Rui finished speaking, he left the hall first, and Lu Jinghe said that when he would return to Lu's house tomorrow, he would stay overnight.

When Qi Rui returned to the room, he met Aunt Lan in the outer courtyard, and told her about going back with Lu Jinghe tomorrow.

Aunt Lan nodded when she heard the words and smiled: "That's it, I won't prepare dinner for the two of you tomorrow night."

"Hey." Qi Rui nodded, "You should rest early."

After Qi Rui left, in the hall Only Lu Jinghe and ginger sticky rice remained.

After the live broadcast, Jiang Nuomi became a little bit lacking in interest, jumped from the pillow to Lu Jinghe's arms, and found a comfortable place to sleep.

Lu Jinghe touched its back, and stayed on Jiang Li's homepage for a while before exiting Weibo, turning off his tablet and computer, and got up and went back to his room.

...

The next day, Jiang Li got up early in the morning, and not long after he had breakfast, the kitchen utensils and green plants he bought yesterday were delivered.

The flower stand was ready two days ago. He placed the newly bought plants in order, and arranged the balcony into a new warm and innovative look. The sunlight came in and placed it on the green succulents and cacti, very cute. Soothing.

After cleaning up the balcony, he went to wash the newly bought kitchen utensils and tableware again, scalded it with boiling water, and then put the tableware and chopsticks in the disinfection cabinet to sterilize.

By the time he got everything sorted, it was past noon.

The kitchen utensils have just been bought, and there are no ingredients in the refrigerator. Lunch and dinner are not as easy to solve as breakfast. He has to go to the supermarket to buy everything he should buy.

Anyway, he had to go out, so he thought about going to the mall again to buy more women's clothes. After all, he signed a contract with station P for half a year, so he couldn't wear those two clothes every day.

It's just that the sizes of the men's and women's models are different. He couldn't figure out what size he should wear. Taking the two clothes he bought before the original body, the size was not suitable.

"Master host can try on women's clothes." The system reminded.

"..."

Jiang Li was silent for a while, telling the truth: "Although it's a good idea, but I always feel like a pervert..."

"Cough." The system did not comment on his description, but this simple cough , still clearly heard a smile.

In the end, Jiang Li chose women's clothing. He wore a relatively simple black lapel shirt with a pair of ripped jeans underneath. He tucked the hem of the shirt into the waistband of his trousers, put on a mask and went out the door.

On the other side, Lu Jinghe and Qi Rui went down the mountain after having lunch.

The mountain was remote, so Qi Rui was driving. Because Lu Jinghe was in the car, he drove slowly today, and it took more than two hours to get to the city.

Inside the car, Lu Jinghe supported the armrest of the seat with one hand, and held the phone in the other to talk to Mr. Lu: "Well, we're already in the city... I'll be there soon, okay, see you later."

Mr. Lu hung up on the other side of the phone . , He just put down the phone, reached out and pressed the window to get some air. When the window was rolled down, a black figure happened to pass by the roadside and crashed into his eyes.

The other party wore a blue disposable mask, and casually pulled the long hair around his ears behind his back, revealing half of his side face.

At that moment, something flashed through Lu Jinghe's heart, causing him to subconsciously say, "Stop!"

Qi Rui stopped in response. Get out of the car.

Lu Jinghe quickly caught up with the familiar figure in front of him. For the first time, regardless of courtesy, he stretched out his hand to grab the other person and said, "Sorry, please wait a moment.

" The man pulled him from behind, turned his head reflexively, and inadvertently met Lu Jinghe's eyes.

At the same time, the system reminded in his mind: "Master host, the male protagonist has appeared, please prepare for the strategy."

Jiang Li was stunned for a while, looking at the person in front of him, he heard the other person say: "Hello, we Have you seen it somewhere?"

Jiang Li: "..."

Qi Rui, who was following up from behind, heard this sentence, and he was embarrassed to step forward again.

Not only does Mr. Lu live like an old cadre, but he also has a very old-fashioned approach to chatting up! In such a vulgar way, it is strange that the other party can deal with it!

And then the truth always slaps people by surprise.

The next second he saw the man who was holding his hand by Mr. Lu stretched out his hand and took off his mask, and smiled at Mr. Lu with frowning eyes and said, "All the encounters in the world are reunions after a long absence, maybe where are we really? I've seen it before."

Qi Rui: "..."

Forget it, the earthen pot and earthen cover are always suitable for you.