Chapter 42

As soon as Jiang Li left, Feng Yu couldn't wait to ask Chi Fang : "Brother Chi, when did you meet him? Why didn't I know?!" "I don't know, what's wrong?"

"I don't know? Do you know who he is?" Feng Yu asked, "Why are you so calm?"

"Who?" Also know who is the person saved by yourself?

"He's Jiang Li." Nanyin next to him said aloud.

Chi Fang: "Who is Jiang Li?"

"It's the one who made a big news last time!" Feng Yu glanced at Jiang Li's classroom, lowered his voice and said mysteriously, "I like us. Ban Xu Haowen, didn't I tell you before!"

Like Xu Haowen? Chi Fang paused and looked at Feng Yu: "What did you say?"

Feng Yu stretched out his index finger and bent it into a hook: "G, A, Y, Gay, brother Chi! Just that Jiang Li just now, he likes men! How did you get involved with him?"

Chi Fang frowned slightly: "I don't know him, I saw him drowning yesterday and just pulled a hand."

"So it is." Feng Yu nodded, "No wonder he said You saved him, but there is a saying that you should show your grace to save your life, he looked nervous just now, wouldn't he change his target to fall in love with you?!"

Chi Fang: "..."

"Feng Yu, what nonsense are you talking about?!" Nan Yin frowned and interrupted him, "Stop talking about others behind your back, you might as well memorize two more words when you have time."

"Sister Nan, I'm just talking about it casually." Feng Yu smiled, saw the lighter in Chi Fang's hand, and said, "But Jiang Li gave Brother Chi a lighter just now, which reminded me of an allusion about the lighter."

"What allusions?" Chi Fang picked up his thumb and closed the lid of the lighter with a snap.

Feng Yu looked around and whispered: "My sister said that there is a secret code in the gay circle, if a gay asks another person to borrow fire, it means that he wants to make an appointment with him."

"An appointment?"

Chi Fanggang When I asked, I realized what he meant, and I heard him say cheaply: "About~ cannon~ ah~"

Chi Fang: "..."

Nanyin: "..."

Chi Fang's mind suddenly floated to Jiang Li just now Looking at himself nervously with his dark eyes open, and the wet touch of his palms, he felt that the lighter in his hand was extremely hot.

"According to the development of the story, he will definitely create a chance to meet you next time." Feng Yu touched his chin and said his experience from reading novels, "First get familiar with you in front of you, and then slowly Attack your body and mind.

Chi Fang heard his words, his temples jumped, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I advise you to shut up your stinky mouth. " I asked

you to be paralyzed.

...

Jiang Li didn't know that he still lit the lighter, so Chi Fang was impressed by him. He hurried back to the classroom, and when he arrived at the door, he heard the voices of his classmates giggling

. The atmosphere of the class is very good. If Jiang Li was not included, Jiang Li would be an outlier in this class.

Jiang Li did not go in directly, but stood at the door and his eyes fell on the single table in the corner of the classroom. On top, that's his position.

Although Yuan Shi's grades are not very good, he is not the worst in the class. His height of 1.73 meters is not very high, so he should not be in the last position. He didn't like the teacher, and he didn't get along well with other people. He was excluded everywhere. In the end, he could only sit silently at the single table in the corner.

At this time, a person was sitting on his desk. The other person was sitting on his desk chatting with others, shaking his legs from time to time. A few books on his desk were scattered on the ground. Someone helped him pick it up.

Jiang Li learned from Yuanshen's memory that the person sitting on the desk at this time was Chen Jialin who read Yuanshen's diary and read it out to everyone.

When he saw the other party, Jiang Li felt a sudden contraction of his heart, and a feeling of extreme resistance slowly surfaced.

That was from the original body's resistance to Zhou Jialin. Even after he passed away, the shadow from the school violence was still deeply imprinted on the bones of this body.

"Don't be afraid, leave it to me." Jiang Li said softly in the bottom of his heart, "He won't have the chance to hurt you again."

His voice carried the power of soothing, and the fear and resistance in his heart slowly dissipated, Jiang Li said in a soft voice. Li Qibu walked into the classroom.

When he passed the first table, Jiang Xingyu, the representative of the English class sitting in the seat, saw him and asked aloud, "Which class are you from? Who are you looking for?

" Wen Wen was one of the few people who didn't make fun of Jiang Li with everyone. Jiang Li smiled at her, didn't answer, and walked straight back.

The facial features of the original body are very good-looking, but he has always been too inferior. He has always covered his appearance under his hair and glasses. Now that he has changed his hairstyle and soul, his whole body and temperament have changed. A simple smile made Jiang Xingyu stunned. There was an unnatural blush on his face, and a question popped up in his heart: when did there become such a handsome boy in the school?

Jiang Li walked to his desk, bent over to pick up the book on the ground, patted the dust, and said to Chen Jialin, "You lost my book."

Chen Jialin was telling his tablemate that he was in Nanpo Park yesterday Seeing Chi Fang fighting with Zhou Kai, a senior in high school, Zhou Kai was rubbed by Chi Fang with one hand on the ground, and was suddenly interrupted. When he turned around, he saw Jiang Li standing beside him.

Like Jiang Xingyu, Chen Jialin didn't recognize Jiang Li, and asked unhappily, "Who are you?"

Jiang Li didn't answer directly, but put his finger on the table and said softly, "I'm the one you're sitting on. Please come down now."

"?!!"

Chen Jialin reacted, his eyes widened, he looked at Jiang Li as if he had seen a ghost, and raised his voice abruptly: "Are you Jiang Li?!"

His words attracted Attracting the attention of others, everyone heard the word "Jiang Li" and looked at them together. The originally noisy voice fell into a strange silence, and everyone's eyes were filled with disbelief.

"Is it Jiang Li?!"

"Impossible, Jiang Li looks like this?"

"I saw his face clearly for the first time!"

"A lie?!"

"I feel like I saw an illusion!"

"Is that gloomy Jiang Li so good-looking?"

After the silence, everyone started talking aloud. They couldn't believe Jiang Li's sudden makeover. They thought it was a joke, but no one would make such a joke.

After Chen Jialin was surprised, he remembered that Jiang Li had asked him to go down with an imperative tone, and found that he dared to point fingers at him

. He is much taller than Jiang Li, and he will sit on the table. The confrontation between the two seems to everyone that Jiang Li is in a weak position, but Jiang Li's attitude does not feel suppressed at all, and his tone is still the same. He said gently, "It's almost time for class, please get off my desk, okay?"

His words were filled with inquiries and requests, as if the sense of command just now was just Chen Jialin's illusion. Pulled him a bit: "Come down first, the teacher is coming soon."

At this time, the class bell rang, Chen Jialin gave Jiang Li a warning look, jumped off the table, and returned to his seat.

Jiang Li also returned to his position. When the others saw that there was no drama to watch, they also returned to their seats. During this period, many people secretly turned their heads to look in Jiang Li's direction, and were very curious about his sudden change of person.

"Host, I just thought you were going to hit someone." The system said, with the host's personality, it really doesn't look like someone who can swallow his voice.

Jiang Li took out the book he was going to read early from the desk, and replied: "I must do it, it is impossible not to do it." The

system: "..." In another world, the host is still so violent, no wonder in the morning Will ask myself if there is anything in the mall that can change the original physical weakness.

After Jiang Li completed the mission in the previous world, the main system rewarded him with a lot of points. When he went out in the morning, he used the points to buy something called "Strengthening Body Pill" in the mall. After eating it, the original Although his physique has not changed, his physique has instantly improved to the best state of his age.

Therefore, in such a state, fighting a Chen Jialin is not a problem for Jiang Li, who has studied fighting and Sanda for a few years. He just didn't want to make a scene in the classroom if he didn't do it.

The two classes in the morning were Chinese, and the Chinese teacher was also the head teacher of Class 5. Like everyone else, she was stunned for a while when she saw Jiang Li, and she couldn't help looking at Jiang Li several times during the class.

The time between the two classes passed quickly, and there was a 20-minute break between the second and third classes.

Chen Jialin has a habit. He likes to go to the bathroom when he is about to go to class, so that he does not have to queue with other people, and secondly, he can delay the class time. When the teacher asks, he will say that there are too many people waiting in line.

Today is no exception. He walked to the toilet at the time of class, whistling as he walked, completely unaware that the door outside the toilet was closed after he entered. When he heard the footsteps and looked back, The sight in front of him suddenly flickered, and the whole person was thrown to the ground.

The pain of the back of his head hitting the ground made him cry out in surprise, but after a short "ah", someone strangled his neck and cut off his pain.

"What's it called?"

The man who was pinching his neck asked lightly, and the familiar voice made Chen Jialin's eyes widen.

Jiang Li? !