Chapter 168

After dinner, Mr. Lu usually likes to take a walk with Mrs. Lu in the park near the community to digest food, or go to old friends in the same community to play chess and chat about gossip.

Tonight, Mrs. Lu stayed at home to make small clothes for Jiang Nuomi, and he went out alone to find an old friend to play chess, but when he arrived, the old friend said angrily that he was not enough friends, obviously his son had a girlfriend He said no, but he still wanted to introduce his relatives to Lu Jinghe.

This old friend was the one who said he wanted to lead Lu Jinghe's red line. He and Mr. Lu were classmates in the university and lived in the same community. They had a very good relationship.

After listening to his words, the old man Lu looked inexplicable: "What kind of girlfriend? Where is the girlfriend of our Jinghe lonely family?

" , suddenly realized, "Old man, are you afraid that you are not being kept in the dark?"

He took the mobile phone and pulled out a video for Mr. Lu to see, pointed to the person above and said, "Look, is this your home scene? River."

When Mr. Lu looked at it, he found that the video was indeed his son, Lu Jinghe, and there was a long-haired girl beside him, and the two were fighting on the street.

fight?

This scene shocked Old Man Lu. In his impression, Lu Jinghe was not someone who would beat people in the street, but Lu Yu was more likely.

But that's not the point, the point is who is this girl beside him?

"Old Zhang, where did you get this video?" Mr. Lu asked.

"My grandson sent it to the group, saying that it was the anchor of the platform or something. I couldn't understand it. I just asked you when I saw Jinghe on it." The old friend said, and showed him another video. , "Look at this again, isn't this what a boyfriend or girlfriend is? The two are close."

He was referring to the video of Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe in the video game city. Although they both had mosaics on their faces, Mr. Lu He recognized his son at a glance.

Seeing Lu Jinghe's anger at the crown, he immediately understood the reason why Lu Jinghe had been away from home these days. How dare he be with this girl?

So do you really have a girlfriend? !

Thinking of this, Mr. Lu, who had been worried that Lu Jinghe would die alone, seemed to see hope. He asked his old friend to send the video to him, and then rushed home and told Mrs. Lu the matter.

Mrs. Lu was also very surprised and excited about this, and asked him to be sure.

Mr. Lu immediately called Lu Jinghe and asked him to bring the person back for a look. He hung up the phone without waiting for Lu Jinghe to answer, obviously not wanting to give him a chance to refuse.

...

Hearing the sound of hanging up coming from the phone, Lu Jinghe put the phone down and rubbed his fingers on the paper a few times.

If he guessed correctly, the girlfriend that the old man said was Jiang Li. As for how the old man knew, he could guess after a little thought. There were only two possibilities.

First, Lu Yu told him, and second, he saw the video on the Internet.

He is very clear about Lu Yu's character. Although it is a little out of character, he also knows what to say and what not to say, and he will not tell the old man about it without his consent.

As for the latter, it is not surprising that the old man sees the video because the network is so widely spread now?

For the old man to know about this, although he was a little surprised, he was not flustered. After all, he was ready to show off to the second old man. Just considering the gender of the two and the fact that Jiang Li is still a student, I plan to wait for Jiang Li to take the college entrance examination before I can find a time for a showdown with the old man. I didn't expect that the plan could not keep up with the changes. A video indirectly led the old man to know the existence of Jiang Li.

At this point, Lu Jinghe didn't plan to hide it any longer.

Jiang Li stayed at Jiang's house tonight. He first went back to Jiang Li's residence and brought Jiang glutinous rice back to Lu's house.

...

Since Mr. Lu learned that Lu Jinghe has a partner, he has been in a state of excitement.

For him, when Lu Jinghe has a girlfriend, it means he has a wife, it means he has a daughter-in-law, and he can be a grandfather right away!

How does this make him unhappy?

Mrs. Lu saw him circling around the room like an old child, put down the sweater needle in her hand, and looked at him amusingly: "Look how happy you are, people haven't brought it back yet."

"Hehe. "Old man Lu stroked the little beard on his chin, walked over to Mrs. Lu and sat down, his tone was still excited, "Aren't you happy about the big thing that Jinghe has a girlfriend? Think about it, wait for the two of them After we get married, our Lu family will soon have a child, such a small turnip will call you grandma after you, aren't you happy?"

He said again and again, gesturing the size of the child, his words were full of joy, as if he was really in front of him. There was a radish head acting like a spoiled child to the couple.

Mrs. Lu and him have spent most of their lives, and they know each other and understand each other. They know that besides having a grandson, he is more pleased that Lu Jinghe can have someone who knows both cold and hot to accompany him, so he doesn't need to be alone. Standing alone in the deep mountain.

"Of course I'm also happy." Mrs. Lu's eyes softened, holding her old man's hand and saying, "I, I have always hoped that the two brothers are safe and healthy, so I am satisfied, but if I can be around you. It would be better to have someone to accompany you."

Mr. Lu nodded in agreement.

At this time, Lu Yu came down from the upstairs, just heard this sentence, came over and asked curiously: "Who is with you? What are you talking about, Mom?" The

old man said: "Say your brother has a girlfriend!

" Ha?" Just as Lu Yu was about to sit down, he jumped up again and blurted out, "You know what?!" As soon as

he finished speaking, the two elders looked at him, and Madam Lu asked, "What do you mean by that? Did you already know?"

Realizing that he had said something wrong, Lu Yu covered his mouth with his hands, and said with a guilty conscience, "It's not that I don't have it, I don't know anything!"

He had already missed his mouth. How could Mr. Lu believe him, and stretched out his hand to grab his ear , taught a lesson: "You stinky boy, you already knew it?! It's okay for your brother to hide it from us, you don't even report to the organization, you are so bold!"

Lu Yu was pulled by him and his ears stood up Now, he hurriedly begged for mercy: "Old man, listen to my explanation, my brother doesn't take the initiative to say it, how dare I stab him!"

In this family, Lu Yu is not afraid of Mr. Lu, nor Mrs. Lu, only Lu Jinghe.

Old Man Lu grabbed his ear and scolded him for a few words, then let go: "Tell me how you know, have you seen that girl? Where is she? How old is she?"

Old Madam Lu also looked at him, I'm very curious about this question. Since Lu Jinghe didn't talk to the two elders, it proves that he doesn't want to make it public. It's impossible to take the initiative to tell Lu Yu. How did he know?

Lu Yu smiled and said, "Actually, you have met her too, especially the old man." The old man

didn't know why: "Me?"

"Hmm, she is..." Lu Yu dragged her voice and looked at the two Looking forward, he announced the answer, "She is the female internet anchor that the old man said I was addicted to."

Mr. Lu: "..."

Mrs. Lu: "..."

"What did you say?" Mr. Lu couldn't believe it and thought he was listening wrong.

Before Lu Yu showed him the video of the internet anchor, but he didn't pay much attention to it, so he didn't connect the video he saw tonight with the other party for a while. Now that Lu Yu mentioned it, he found out that his future daughter-in-law Somewhat familiar indeed.

Lu Yu looked at him with a surprised look, sighed, patted his shoulder, and said very understandingly, "I was so surprised at the beginning."

"No..." Mrs. Lu responded, "I remember you said that the anchor is still a high school student like you?"

"Senior year." Lu Yu added his details, and then said to Mr. Lu, "You asked my brother to take care of it at the beginning. Don't worry, it's alright, he cheated the host directly, and the two sets of practice questions I used before were sent by the host."

Although Mr. Lu has only watched a little of Jiang Li's live broadcast, he still has some impressions of him. , After learning that he was not playing games but lecturing on topics every day, he did not stop Lu Yu from watching the live broadcast.

Hearing Lu Yu's words, Mr. Lu became restless. Although his eldest son was very good, it was too exaggerated to find a high school student. He immediately called Lu Jinghe and asked him to come back soon.

But Mrs. Lu thought of one thing. She remembered that when she went to Lu Jinghe to ask him if he had any ideas for a blind date, he was watching the video of the anchor.

I see. Mrs. Lu nodded clearly and told Mr. Lu about it.

As soon as Mr. Lu heard it, he asked Lu Yu to go to the study with him, and asked him to find some videos of Jiang Li's live broadcast to show to himself and his wife, and to get to know his future daughter-in-law before Lu Jinghe came back.

So when Lu Jinghe returned, he saw the three of them sitting side by side at the conference table, with a computer on the coffee table in front of them, watching the screen intently.

Hearing a familiar voice coming from the computer, Lu Jinghe's footsteps stopped.

When Mrs. Lu heard the sound, she turned her head to look, and when she saw him, she said, "Jinghe is back, come here quickly."

Lu Jinghe called out "father, mother" and walked over. Mr. Lu looked left and right, When he found that he came back alone, he asked anxiously, "Where is my daughter-in-law? Are you coming back alone?"

The words "daughter-in-law" made Lu Jinghe's face a little delicate. He walked across from them and sat down before saying, "He home."

Old Man Lu was a little disappointed when he heard the words, but considering that it was already night, it was a matter of course that the other party didn't come with him, so he said, "When you have time, take her home and have a sit, and let me and your mother also take care of her. Let 's meet someone."

Then she turned the computer and let Lu Jinghe see the screen: "My mother and I watched a video of this girl, it's very good, very good."

Madam Lu nodded and said, "We just want to meet. Seeing me, there is no other meaning."

Lu Jinghe knew what the two elders were thinking and didn't want to attack them, but he had to make things clear. He glanced at the computer screen, and in the video, Jiang Li was using a pen to solve problems on the whiteboard.

Seeing Jiang Li, his expression subconsciously softened a lot.

Mrs. Lu has a delicate mind and can see the change in his expression the most clearly, and then she glanced at the computer.

Lu Jinghe is her son. Although they don't usually get together for a long time, judging from his son's gentle expression and the change in his eyes, she can see that he really likes this anchor, or it can be called a love it.

At first, she was somewhat concerned about the age difference between the two. She felt that the girl was young and her temperament might not yet be determined. Maybe it was just a novelty to be with Jing He. But after watching the live video, she also felt that the other party was smart, smart, generous and calm, not as impetuous as some young people, and a very likable child.

She thought that since the two of them could still be together despite the obvious difference in age and lifestyle, it must be a fate, so there is no need to worry about it.

So she said to Lu Jinghe, "I watched the live broadcast with your father, and I have a very good impression of this girl Lu Xiao from Jiangchi. You can go back and ask her for her opinion. If you don't mind, come to the house and sit down."

Lu Jinghe shook his head. : "He doesn't mind. I also want to talk to you about this when I come back, but..."

"Just say something!!" Old Man Lu urged.

"Yeah! Hurry up!" Lu Yu also urged, he wanted to see the boss himself.

Lu Jinghe glanced at Lu Yu out of the corner of his eye. Lu Yu shrank his neck and took the juice in hand to drink it. The next second, Lu Jinghe said in a serious tone, "It's just that he's not a girl, he's a man.

" It's a man." As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Yu was so shocked that he spat out a mouthful of juice, and Lu Jinghe, who was on the opposite side, was caught off guard and sprayed half of his face.

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Lu Yu, I think you really want to die!