Chapter 19

"Face to Face with Stars" is a live variety show that young people like very much. It is broadcast live every Saturday night for 70 minutes. Because it is a live broadcast, there are no advertisements on the way, which is widely praised by the audience.

After the live broadcast of this episode, the next preview was broadcasted as usual. The order of appearance of the guests in the preview is ranked according to their popularity. The first is Feng Yating, followed by Zhao Ziyi, Chu Mengyao, and Jiang Li.

It is not the first time that Feng Yating has appeared on "Face to Face with Celebrities". Everyone has become accustomed to it. Although Zhao Ziyi and Chu Mengyao have appeared for the first time, they are both well-known and have more than 20 million Weibo fans. Surprisingly, among the four, only Jiang Li is a newcomer, and his Weibo fans are currently over two million, not even a fraction of the others.

As soon as the program group's preview was released, the barrage exploded!

--What the hell? Who is Jiang Li? How come I haven't heard of it?

——Is it the newly debuted Xiao Xianrou? Wow this looks!

——Hey, the guest has a super nice little brother!

——Yo, is this year's popularity contracted by Jiang Li? Buying hot searches is not enough, you even bought variety shows?

——Can even newcomers without works be able to enter the popular variety show threshold? The backstage is so big?

——For those who have no works, please understand that "Long River and Falling Moon" plays two roles by one person!

——A rubbish program that anyone can watch, a waste of time.

——Isn't there news that Yan Jiaqi is invited for the next issue? How did you change people? !

Not long after the program preview was released, many netizens went to search for Jiang Li's information.

Jiang Li did not have many Weibo posts, and they were basically related to "Long River and Falling Moon". The latest one was a photo of a cat lying on a tatami mat. The white cat was lying on the soft cushion, next to the beige vase, and a slender hand gently stroked the hair on his back.

Jiang Li V: Jiang Nuomi, I am your father Jiang Li, please give me more advice in the future. [Picture]

Because it was the evening, a lot of warm yellow sunsets penetrated into the back of the photo, with a little halo, which made the whole picture look very warm, with a feeling of quiet time.

Pet owners can always give a sense of tenderness, especially in the context of such a heartwarming photo. Some melon-eating people who searched for Jiang Li out of curiosity began to pick up cats inexplicably, and even went to search Weibo about the Changhe Luoyue TV series.

Of course, there are also a lot of gangsters who scold Jiang Li for not working on Weibo, relying on the backstage, and grabbing the resources of seniors. Most of these are fans of Yan Jiaqi.

Yan Jiaqi is an artist from Yixing Media Studio. He graduated from the Music Department of F University. He became famous by acting in online dramas halfway through his career, so he is a little famous. Before the preview of "Face to the Stars" was broadcast, several marketing accounts released news that Yan Jiaqi's studio was negotiating a schedule with a live broadcast program with a very popular audience rating, and the program invitation had basically been confirmed.

There are several variety shows with popular ratings, but the live variety shows with popular ratings are only "face to face with stars", so many people guess that Yan Jiaqi is going to be on this show.

Fans are naturally fond of seeing their idols on a variety show. Before the program group was announced, they all forwarded it to Yan Jiaqi's popularity, and Amway's idols were everywhere. Once someone refuted, they would say "Do you know how hard he works? "Back and forth.

As soon as the program preview came out, fans of the Yan family were dumbfounded. When they couldn't figure out the situation, Yan Jiaqi suddenly posted a very subtle Weibo.

Yan Jiaqi V: Don't fight, don't grab, and treat everything normally.

Do not fight, do not rob, these four words are used very interestingly.

With the popularity of Feng, Zhao, and Chu, there is nothing to say on the show, but Jiang Li, a newcomer who has no works, is invited to be worthy of further investigation.

Yan Jiaqi's Weibo was quickly deleted, but it was screenshotted by interested netizens. Once the marketing account was fired, his and Jiang Li's names were bound together.

Are newcomers in the entertainment industry grabbing the resources of seniors? Relying on the backstage? Who is behind Jiang Li?

Suddenly, a newly registered account posted a Weibo, saying that he had also participated in the casting of "Long River and Falling Moon", and when Jiang Li left for the audition, the secretary of a certain boss personally sent it over.

This Weibo has been reposted frequently. Although it is just the text without evidence, in the eyes of the netizens who eat melons, it is equivalent to confirming the rumor that Jiang Li got the audition role by relying on the backstage.

In less than an hour, words such as "Yan Jiaqi, Jiang Li", "Jiang Li grabbing resources" and "Face to face with stars" appeared on Weibo's hot search. When Feng Dong saw it, Jiang Li's Weibo fell. Now, the majority of keyboard warriors are clamoring for Jiang Li's Weibo to teach him to be a man and teach him to respect his predecessors, while Yan Jiaqi's Weibo is full of "kiss, hug and hold high".

In the comments, there are some small fans of Jiang Li who are helping him to defend himself, but his strength is too small, and he is completely powerless.

Feng Dong saw the development of the situation, his heart sank, and he quickly called Jiang Li.

...

Jiang Zhan is cutting Jiang Nuomi's nails. The little guy obviously doesn't like him very much. He twists and turns in his arms and refuses to cooperate, and sometimes calls in the direction of the room.

Jiang Zhan spent most of the day cutting a paw, and he became angry because of its incoordination. He learned the method that Jiang Li sent him "how to make cats obedient" one day. He took a kitchen knife from the kitchen and put it down aggressively. Next to ginger sticky rice.

"Jiang Nuomi, try another move."

Jiang Nuomi glanced at the silver kitchen knife, and then looked at Jiang Zhan with big innocent eyes.

Seeing that it was no longer a demon, Jiang Zhan snorted, "If it's not like this..."

Before the words were finished, Jiang Nuomi, who was originally cute, suddenly had a seizure, grabbed his shirt with both claws and jumped, stepped directly on the top of his head and ran from behind. The speed was so fast that he didn't have time to react, and he came back to his senses. At that time, the little guy didn't know which corner he ran to.

Jiang Zhan grew up so big, and it was the first time that a cat stepped on the top of his head. The feeling of stepping directly over his head and his tail slapped his face is very indescribable. There is a kind of ginger glutinous rice that dares to step on his head now, and in the future The feeling of daring to poop on top of his head, this consciousness made him on the verge of eruption.

"...Damn."

For a long time, Jiang Zhan gritted his teeth and forced out a sentence, "The little bastard raised by a little bastard is not a good thing, just put his nose on his face."

At this moment, the mobile phone beside him suddenly rang, suppressing The furious Jiang Zhan didn't pay attention to the caller ID, he just opened it and connected it. As soon as he connected, he heard the other party say, "Jiang Li, have you seen Weibo? If you see it, don't pay attention, I will. Contact the company's public relations department to deal with it, the more you pay attention to this kind of thing, the more it will cause netizens to fight back..."

Jiang Zhan heard the words, suppressed his thoughts of cleaning up Jiang Nuomi, and interrupted him: "What did you say?" The

unfamiliar voice made Feng Dong suddenly silenced, thinking that he made the wrong call, he took out his cell phone and saw that it was Jiang Li's cell phone!

"Who are you? Is Jiang Li here?" "He's taking a shower." Jiang Zhan didn't talk nonsense with him, and asked again, " What

happened to Weibo?"

The people who got together and answered his phone must have an unusual relationship. The word "bath" made Feng Dong realize that the other party was probably the company executive behind Jiang Li, but he was not too sure, so he didn't answer in time.

Seeing his silence, Jiang Zhan asked impatiently, "I asked you what happened? Is that how you became a manager?"

There was a lot of displeasure in these words, a kind of oppressive force belonging to the superiors surprised Feng Dong, and subconsciously stated what happened on Weibo just now, and finally asked the other party's opinion: "I plan to Communicate with the public relations department, suppress the hot search first, please tell Jiang Li and let him ignore it."

Jiang Zhan ignored his words and said directly, "I'll deal with it."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Zhan said: Zhan put Jiang Li's mobile phone back, picked up his own, and called the person in charge of the public relations department. He and Jiang Li's mobile phone were of the same model, and he had not noticed the wrong one just now.

After Jiang Zhan finished the phone call, Feng Dong quickly received a call from the manager of the PR department. The other party told Jiang Li that the PR department would handle the whole process, so that he didn't have to worry about it, as long as he did the preparatory work before the festival.

At first, Feng Dong only planned to contact the head of the public relations department and ask the other party to help him deal with it. He didn't expect that the department manager would call him in person. While he was relieved, he couldn't help but wonder who Jiang Li's backstage was. It sounds familiar, but I can't remember it for a while.

Shortly after the public relations department contacted Feng Dong, the "Face to Face" program team issued a statement and a record of the program group's previous discussions. The statement explained that the invitation to Jiang Li was set from the beginning, and there was no temporary substitution as mentioned by netizens. phenomenon, as evidenced by the accompanying chat records.

After the program group, a Weibo post about the 18th-tier star Yan Jiaqi playing a big name on the filming site, being cared for by a rich woman, and resident on social software suddenly appeared on Weibo. attracted the attention of many people who eat melons.

The people who went to Yan Jiaqi's Weibo for sightseeing and check-in were the same group as those who scolded Jiang Li before. Just now, the people who were supporting Yan Jiaqi in support of justice just now are scolding more than anyone else.

At the same time, Zhou Jin, who rarely appears on Weibo, also posted a Weibo with a video of Jiang Li filming.

Zhou Jin V: I heard that some people suspect that I choose roles based on my face? After watching so many of my dramas, you still look down on me like that? 【video】

As a gold medal director, Zhou Jin has always had a good reputation in the circle. It can be said that his name is the guarantee of TV drama production. The actors are attentive, the crew is attentive, and the post-production is attentive, each of which is well-made.

His Weibo has silenced netizens who have watched many TV dramas he has led.

How did you forget that the main roles of this play were all auditioned by Zhou Jin himself? He is such a serious and serious person, how could he choose roles based on his face, which is too insulting to the director awards he has won.

Everyone felt guilty for following the trend and clicked on the video uploaded by Zhou Jin.

The video is the scene in which Liu Chuandeng discovered Liu's mother's letter. Although it is only a few minutes, the video has not been edited or re-dubbed.

In the absence of an opponent, Jiang Li slapped the faces of those who clamored for Jiang Li to lean on his face, regardless of his acting skills or his lines.

After the trouble, many people went back to Jiang Li's Weibo to apologize for having scolded him.

From the beginning to the end of this incident, Jiang Li did not participate in it, and he learned from the assistant Xiao Zhou that it was already two days later.

Jiang Li also suffered a lot of this kind of treatment in his previous life, but there were not many people who could help him at that time, and most of them were wise to protect themselves. Although he no longer pays attention to these things, Jiang Zhan's actions behind his back still make him feel protected by others, and his heart feels warm.

In a blink of an eye, it was time for the rehearsal of the show. Jiang Li and Feng Yating were on the same flight to the recording and broadcasting location of "Face to Face with Stars" in City T.

After the guests met, they got to know each other for a while, and then spent a day rehearsing to ensure that the live broadcast tomorrow was correct.

On the day of the live broadcast of the show, Jiang Zhan pushed the evening entertainment, went back early to feed the cat, then watched the live channel and waited for the show to be broadcast.

At 8:00, the channel was transferred to the live broadcast. The host of the program appeared on the big screen to greet the audience, and then introduced the guests invited today.

Feng Yating and the other two are responsible for traffic, so there are naturally a lot of audiences to watch them, and after Yan Jiaqi's incident, Jiang Li also gained a lot of fans. As soon as the four people appeared, the entire screen was filled with barrage, even the faces of the people. Can't see.

Jiang Zhan was dazzled by the bullet screen, so he closed the bullet screen and found a comfortable position to sit on the sofa to watch the live broadcast.

After watching it for less than ten minutes, Shen Yuzhi suddenly called.

During this time, Jiang Zhan spent most of his time with Jiang Li in addition to his work. He hadn't seen Shen Yuzhi for a while. When he saw the call from the other party, he picked it up: "Hello."

"Azhan, I'm busy . What?" Shen Yuzhi's voice came.

"Nothing." Jiang Zhan didn't tell the other party that he was watching the live broadcast, and asked casually, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want someone from you." Shen Yuzhi said, "Your company is a little star, a newcomer, and not very famous. "

Shen Yuzhi has also taken care of artists from Jiang Zhan's company before. This kind of thing is very common in the entertainment industry. As long as the artist has no opinion, and does not expose the relationship to affect the company's image, and does not delay work, Jiang Zhan will not interfere.

So after hearing what he said, Jiang Zhan didn't care, his eyes were still on the live broadcast, and he asked absently, "Who?"

"A little star named Jiang Li."

Shen Yuzhi's voice was smiling, as if he had found something good It seems very happy: "I just watched the live broadcast with my sister and found that she looks very good-looking, it doesn't matter if she is not famous, I will hold it."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

I hold it well, I want you to come Worry about?

The author has something to say:

Jiang Pufferfish: Shen Yuzhi, why are you so annoying? Those who dig my corner will explode in place!