Chapter 35

Since Jiang Zhan received the message from Butler Chen, he called Jiang Li several times on the way, but Jiang Li never answered, which made Jiang Zhan a little worried. current situation.

The words just now, "Don't move any of you, I'm a fool!", which seemed to have a thunderous momentum of abandoning me, were from his mother, who was always dignified and generous in her words and deeds. The person he had been worried about was sitting on his mother's side at this time, next to Chen Yan, the Miss Chen family, and the housekeeper Chen who sent him a message.

There was no conflict, no quarrel, but four people sat around happily playing mahjong.

The sound of him pushing the door in was too loud, which caught the attention of the four people in the mahjong group, who all looked over.

Seeing him, Butler Chen stood up from his seat and called out "Young Master", and Shen Yan waved and called out "Brother Jiang".

Jiang Li was slightly surprised by his appearance, and squeezed his left eye at him.

And Mrs. Jiang seemed to have long expected that Butler Chen would tip off the news. She was not surprised at all when she saw him. She just raised her head to look at him, then lowered her head to play mahjong, and said casually: "It's just right, come here. Let's go."

Jiang Zhan walked over, looked down at the four of them, and saw that Mrs. Jiang won the most, followed by Shen Yan and Butler Chen, and Jiang Li lost the worst.

He remembered that Jiang Li was very good at playing mahjong. Before Shen Yuzhi, the three of them were not his opponents. Why did they lose so badly now?

Mrs. Jiang noticed his gaze and turned her head to look at Jiang Li: "Jiang Li is about to lose out, right?"

"Almost." Jiang Li folded the mahjong and smiled, "Let's play again, the advertising fee just shot today. I lost everything."

"The technique is too poor." Mrs. Jiang pointed at him with her finger, and she said that she hated iron for not becoming steel. After speaking, she said to Jiang Zhan who was standing beside him, "What are you doing standing there, make up for it."

This means asking him to make up for the money Jiang Li lost, and then fight.

Jiang Zhan was full of doubts, but he looked calmly at Jiang Li, who looked at him expectantly, took out his wallet, put it in his hand, Jiang Li picked it up, and smiled at him obediently. Next: "Thank you boss, boss Gong Xi Fa Cai."

Jiang Zhan stretched out his hand and squeezed lightly on the back of his neck, which was considered punishment. Jiang Li shrank his neck, waved his hand away, and used his eyes to signal him not to mess around in front of his elders. Come.

Jiang Zhan was noncommittal, pulled up a chair and sat down beside him.

The movements of the two fell into Mrs. Jiang's eyes. She swiped Jiang Zhan at the end of her eyes, but didn't say anything, but said lightly, "Let's start."

At the beginning, they had dinner in the evening. just ended.

Before leaving, Shen Yan held Jiang Li's hand reluctantly, hoping to play with him next time, and asked Jiang Li if she could visit the class during the next filming, so as to promise not to cause him any trouble.

In this world, although Jiang Li and Chen Yan are the same age, Jiang Li's actual age is much older than her from the previous life. The little girl is beautiful and has a lovable personality. After a day of friendship in mahjong, she unconsciously treats her as a younger sister. When she says she is going to visit the class, she responds to all requests, and at the end she touches the top of Shen Yan's head.

Seeing Jiang Zhan next to him, he even drank the vinegar jar. He thought about what Jiang Shen marriage was going to do, let alone Jiang Shen marriage.

After Shen Yan left, Jiang Li and Jiang Zhan sent Mrs. Jiang into the car, and the two walked to the place where Jiang Zhan had parked.

Back home, Jiang Zhan asked what was going on today, why his mother asked Jiang Li to talk, and it ended up being a result of gathering a crowd to play mahjong, which was unimaginable.

"I also think it's a bit mysterious." Jiang Li shook his head with a smile.

Jiang Li was very surprised when he learned that Shen Yan was his fan and Shen Yuzhi's sister today. He didn't expect to see Jiang Zhan's mother and his so-called "marriage partner" within a day.

Shen Yan didn't know the relationship between Jiang Li and Jiang Zhan. As soon as the little girl saw Jiang Li, she fell into fan mode. She came forward with a true fan-style confession, which made Jiang Li and Mrs. Jiang a little confused.

However, it was precisely because of her appearance that the confrontation between Jiang Li and Mrs. Jiang was broken and the atmosphere was eased.

After confessing to Jiang Li, Shen Yan asked Mrs. Jiang how she knew Jiang Li. Before Mrs. Jiang could answer, she made up an old fan star chaser, thinking that Mrs. Jiang likes Jiang Li like herself. In the TV show, he specially asked Jiang Li to come out to meet, so he dragged Mrs. Jiang to the scene of a fan recognition.

After a lot of tossing, Mrs. Jiang was too lazy to clarify, she couldn't say that Jiang Li was her son's boyfriend, and your mother and I both had the intention of marrying you and my son. I asked Jiang Li to meet today to let them break up, right? ?

As a true fan, she suddenly encountered her idol, and Shen Yan was reluctant to leave. After sitting down next to Mrs. Jiang, she stared at Jiang Li with a face full of "My mother, my idol is sitting in me." In front of him, the real person is more handsome than the TV, I'm going to die, help!" barrage.

For the daughter-in-law she was looking for suddenly became a fan of Jiang Li, Mrs. Jiang had a headache and wanted to leave, but Shen Yan held on to the corner of her clothes and did not let go, and Jiang Li couldn't stand such enthusiastic stares and hesitated. After a while, I suggested that I should find some other entertainment to pass the time.

Before Madam Jiang could speak, Shen Yan applauded and said yes, with a "whatever you say is what you say" expression.

In the end, it turned into playing mahjong together, and even the housekeeper Chen was pulled into the water because of three missing one, and then Jiang Zhan knew what happened next.

After listening to his words, Jiang Zhan was speechless about the development of the matter, and he didn't know whether to say good or bad, and today he also watched how Jiang Li perfectly released water to his mother and assisted her to kill the Quartet. A fully loaded site.

"I'm worried about you," Jiang Zhan said after a while.

Jiang Li laughed when he heard the words, put down Jiang Nuomi in his arms, leaned over and kissed the corner of his lips: "Don't worry, your mother is not an unreasonable person."

Although Mrs. Jiang did say some unpleasant things at first, Jiang Li could understand that a family like the Jiang family wanted to find a daughter-in-law who was right in the household.

"What did she say to you?" Jiang Zhan asked.

"She gave me ten million and let me leave you." Jiang Li said something serious.

"Oh?" Jiang Zhan raised his eyebrows and looked at him, "Then what do you say?"

"I said..."

Jiang Li stretched his tail, straddling his legs, sitting on his lap, wrapping his arms around him His neck, rubbed his nose affectionately against his nose, and said with a smile: "10 million is nothing, the president of Jiang's Group is worth more than this number, as long as I hold you firmly, then yours is mine. Yes ."

"You will." Jiang Zhan chuckled lightly, stretched out his hand to support the back of his head, tilted his head to kiss his lips, and whispered, "It's all yours..."

The warm kisses, the entwined bodies, and the ambiguous sound of water continued intermittently for most of the night.

...

Later Jiang Zhan went back to Jiang's house to talk to Mrs. Jiang again. The mother and son talked for most of the noon in the study upstairs, and no one was allowed to disturb them. After that, although Mrs. Jiang couldn't talk about accepting Jiang Li's existence, she didn't mention the word of letting the two break up again. When she had nothing to do, she found someone to go shopping and play cards, and she lived a very comfortable life.

Jiang Li still repeats his life of filming and rushing for announcements, and Shen Yan has developed into the president of Jiang Li's fan support club. Whether it is calling for him or tearing up, he will charge forward.

In the blink of an eye, it has been a year since the broadcast of "Long River and Falling Moon". Jiang Li won the "Best Supporting Actor" award for the role of Liu Chuandeng. After the broadcast of "Undercover", his role as Lu Minyu appeared on the screen. , the young soldier, with his blood, let the audience outside the screen feel the noble feeling of dying for the country.

After that, Jiang Li shot a lot of TV dramas and won a lot of awards, big and small. In just over four years, Jiang Li's name has become a household name, and he has also become one of the popular signatures of Jiang's family. .

At this time, the well-known big star is fighting with his cat son.

Jiang Nuomi is usually very obedient in front of Jiang Li, except for one thing, that is to take a bath.

Most cats are afraid of water, and ginger glutinous rice is no exception. Jiang Zhan is usually responsible for bathing Jiang glutinous rice, but Jiang Zhan is still on a business trip, so Jiang Li has to do it himself to clean up the stupid cat that overturned the soy sauce bottle and splashed himself.

It has been more than four years since he came to this world, and Jiang Nuomi has been with them for four years. He is blessed by Jiang Zhan who strictly supervises his exercise. Jiang Nuomi is very healthy, but he does not like to be noisy.

One person and one cat struggled for a long time before taking a bath. Jiang Li took it out of the bathroom with an absorbent towel, and used a hairdryer to help it dry its hair. The fluffy hand felt so comfortable that he touched it two more times, and wanted to take a picture with his mobile phone. A photo was sent to Jiang Zhan, and Jiang Nuomi ran away as soon as he turned around.

According to Jiang glutinous rice's usual urination after taking a bath, he had to fight with him for a long time.

Jiang Li was also accustomed to Jiang Nuomi, a little hypocrite, and sent a message to Jiang Zhan to ask him what he was doing. Just after sending it, Feng Dong's call came in.

Feng Dong brought a piece of news. Lin Dao, who originally filmed "The Camellia Garden", is preparing to film the second film. Internal information revealed that the script is still being revised and will be announced soon.

After Feng Dong hung up the phone, he sent the first version of the script and let Jiang Li read it and consider whether he was interested in auditioning.

"The Camellia Garden" is a movie about the anti-drug theme. It tells the story of the big drug dealer, Nighthawk, using the Camellia Garden base as a cover to secretly produce a large amount of drugs and trade them to drug dealers all over the world, fighting wits and courage with the anti-drug detachment of D City.

The first starring role is Jin Yu, who plays the male protagonist Jiang Feng, the leader of the anti-drug detachment in City D. In a drug dealer's revenge, Jiang Feng's younger brother Jiang Mian was kidnapped by drug dealers on the way home from school. At the same time, a A new type of drug called "Gaine" is quietly flowing into various black market transactions.

In the ending of the first part, Jiang Feng and Ye Ying perished together, protecting his brethren. After Jiang Mian was rescued, due to the influence of Jiang Feng, he entered the police academy without hesitation when he grew up.

The second part tells the story of Jiang Mian growing up. The "Kain" that had been destroyed in batches suddenly reappeared on the black market, and the hallucinogenic effect was even worse than before. Died from overdose.

"Gain" first appeared in the remote Longxian County. The Longxian Anti-Drug Brigade was blocked several times. In desperation, it applied to the Anti-Drug Detachment of City D for assistance. because of" plan.

And Jiang Mian is the core commander of this plan.

After reading the script carefully twice, Jiang Li called Feng Dong back.

"Help me arrange it, I'm going to audition."