The coffee table in this house is an old-fashioned coffee table that is particularly bulky. It is not light in weight. If it is tied to the leg, it can keep the door slightly closed.

    Then Yu Jing pushed the dining table over and blocked the door.

    In this way, in the event of danger, the table can delay a little time for them.

    When he was busy himself, he did not forget to command Bai Niannian.

    Bai Niannian went to find the cardboard and the old wooden boards, and blocked the window.

    Although I just taped the waste paper shell to the window, it's better than leaving the door wide open.

    The two of them worked hard for a long time, and finally repaired the house with several air leaks.

    It's just that the repairs aren't very leaky.

    "It's going to be one night, and tomorrow we'll go to science and engineering." Yu Jing was going to save people, so the requirements for a temporary place to stay are not high.

    After packing up, the two can finally rest for a while.

    After Bai Niannian handed himself two more bottles of milk, Yu Jing generously took out six buckets of extra-large mineral water: "Go to the bathroom to wash briefly, you are too dirty to sleep at night. ."

    Having said that, Yu Jing pursed his lips and said, "Don't use the water in the bathroom, it's not clean."

    After the outbreak of the apocalypse, the water source and soil have been polluted. Son.

    Some unlucky people are even alienated directly because of their contact with these water sources and soil.

    Even before the apocalypse, Bai Niannian did not have the luxury of taking a bath with mineral water, not to mention the apocalypse when the water supply is now tight?

    Bai Niannian has already felt the abnormality of the end of the world, but since it was used by Yu Jingrang, she should follow her obedience, otherwise it would be meaningless for two people to push around.

    The clothes that Bai Niannian changes and washes are only one set in the backpack, and the only one on the body is the padded jacket.

    Yu Jing thought of this, and silently took the clothes from the space.

    But when he was hoarding clothes, he didn't think there would be other people, so the size of the clothes was based on himself.

    At first, he took out a normal sportswear, but after glancing at Bai Niannian's height, he put it back silently, changed to a pair of eight-point pants, and found a new down jacket. It is short, but after Bai Niannian wears it, it is estimated that it will not be too short.

    The two took turns to wash up. During the process, Bai Niannian still didn't forget his system.

    Planting grass, harvesting grass, feeding cows, producing milk, collecting milk, planting grass again...

    However, from the second grass harvest, Bai Niannian began to receive various crops and seeds unexpectedly.

    Wheat, rice, millet, apple, pear.

    For the time being, only these types have been received, and there will naturally be repetitions in the process.

    However, it all depends on luck, and more often, it is still receiving double forage seeds.