Chauffeur ~ Chapter 1

Jason P.O.V

I felt nervous, more than nervous actually. I felt the need to throw up all over the place, but I don't think this guy's manager would appreciate me throwing up in this expensive looking office.

I wanted to get this job so bad, seeming as the opportunities it brings are of a lifetime. I mean, I get to travel, meet big celebrities, and on top of all that, I get to help my family, what else could I ask for in a job? Honestly.

But, how rude of me...

My name is Jason McCann. I am twenty-five years old and looking for a job because I decided, 'hey, let's drop out of college' No, but really, it just got to the point where with the money I would buy one book with, I could also feed my family for a week. My mom is too physically limited to work and my siblings needed support if I wanted them to finish school.

Anyways, I'm 6'6, pretty tall if I do say so myself. Anyone who walks by me is always below me, which makes me feel like hulk sometimes. I have dark brown hair and light gray eyes. People say my eyes are the prettiest thing I have on me, eh, could be, but that's about it for me. A pretty boring person I am.

The manager finally came into the office and closed the door behind him. To be honest, I just read this company needed a driver for some artist and I didn't think twice to show up. I didn't even take the time to check out what artist this may be for. Given, it's going to be a celebrity nonetheless, but I mean, what if it turns out to be Drake Bell? Gosh, please don't let it be Drake Bell.

I don't want to go to jail for murder.

"Sorry for the wait. My artist was being a diva," great... Its a diva I'm driving around, "anyways, I need to ask for a few things from you before we get anywhere else," he started, "I need your passport, driving license, High School diploma, and last but not least, your criminal record," I was looking at him with wide eyes when he said criminal record. Do I look like a damn criminal to him?

He must have seen and read into the look on my face because he started defending himself, "It's not because I want to, it's just to prevent things from happening. Like you murdering a worldwide pop-star," he said grinning.

Okay, jerk. I gave him my High School diploma -can you believe you need that to be a driver?- my driver's license, and my passport, "you will have to check my criminal record on the computer because I don't walk around with that," I said. He nodded, got up, and left the office with my papers. I sighed and rested my back on the chair.

I was looking around the office when the door banged open and slammed against the wall behind it. Looking over, I came face to face with none other than Justin Bieber.

"Scooter can you just te-" he cut himself off when his eyes landed on me before he cleared his throat and walked inside leaving the door open, "who are you?" he asked as he took more cautious steps forward.

"Jason," I said dryly.

"I'm Justin Bieber," he said sticking his hand out. I shook it and nodded, like I don't know who he is, "are you going to be my driver?" he asked. Damn, am I? I don't know.

"I don't know if I am. The guy didn't say whose driver I was," I said looking at him in the eyes for what seemed to be the first time. He gasped and took a step back. Damn, am I that ugly? "what?" I questioned him.

He cleared his throat and shook his head, "nothing. Um- when Scooter comes, please tell him I need to go to the airport soon and I need my new driver? Thank you!" he said and in the blink of an eye, he was out of the door.

Shortly after, the guy who I assumed was Scooter, came and took a seat behind his desk, "okay, seems like your criminal record is clean and everything is in order," he said passing me my papers and printing something out from his computer.