164

Last time I went to Qin's house, Gu Suisui happily returned home with a pot of orchids.

In order to better take care of her little orchid, Gu Suisui ran to Qin's house every three to five years before the Chinese New Year to learn how to grow flowers and how to keep her little orchid beautiful. .

Of course, at this point, Qin Ziqian is the same. As long as Gu Suisui doesn't go to his house any day, he will take the initiative to let the bodyguard drive him over to have a meal, and the two will take turns to play at each other's house.

It's just that due to the Qin family's family background, Feng Yaoqin is always worried that her daughter's visit will not affect her.

If the Qin family's family situation is only better than theirs, she might have other ideas, thinking that in the future, there will be one more way out and one more network. Who made the Qin family's family situation so good? It was so unattainable that people would feel a little guilty about holding their thighs, causing Feng Yaoqin to be entangled in her heart, worrying that the Qin family would misunderstand that their family had other plans.

Sui Sui is now an artist under Qin's Entertainment. If Mr. Qin is unhappy, Sui Sui's entertainment business will probably die directly.

Feng Yaoqin knows how much her daughter likes this job and how much she likes filming. If she doesn't have a good relationship with the Qin family, not only will her friendship be gone, her career will be gone, and she shouldn't be very sad every year?

Feng Yaoqin carried such worries, worried that she was afraid of suffering for a little half a month, until she found that there was nothing happening in the Qin family, and Qin Ziqian also came very diligently, every time she came, she brought delicious food to Suisui, and Suisui came back from the Qin family every time. She was in a good mood, not as if she had been wronged, so she was relieved.

That's all, that's all, as long as the daughter is happy.

In order to keep the friendship between the two people going, Feng Yaoqin would prepare a large table of dishes for Qin Ziqian children every time they came to play at home. This treatment almost caught up with his own daughter.

But Gu Zhennian didn't have a lot of affection for this little boy who often came to look for his precious daughter.

"Uncle Gu, how long will it take for me to learn how to make a wreath?" The kid Qin Ziqian sighed while looking at the pile of materials on the table.

Gu Zhennian kept moving, and said in a light tone: "With your qualifications, you should barely be able to do it for another month of study."

"Ah, why do you have to study for another month." Qin Ziqian felt wronged in his heart, but thinking that he had promised to celebrate New Year's Eve, he could not go back, so he could only feel wronged and learn how to weave a wreath by holding the things that Suesei father gave him.

Oh oh oh oh oh two old dads are so fierce qaq

He really wanted to go out to watch TV series in the living room with Suisui, instead of staying in the study to learn things with this stern uncle.

When Qin Ziqian agreed to Sui Sui, he felt nothing. This kind of thing seems very simple and should be easy to learn. Then he can edit many Sui Sui... As for now, Qin Ziqian feels that he can study for another month. It may not work.

But... Sui Sui likes garlands, and Sui Sui who receives the wreath will definitely be very, very happy. When Sui Sui is happy, no one can replace him as the boss and good friend.

Many children in the Orange Class like to play with Suisui, and Qin Ziqian has always worried that someone will take her away.

Thinking of this, Qin Ziqian's energy has improved a lot, and he has worked harder to learn.