77🏵

"By the way, Sui Sui, how did you get out of the forest today?"

Gu Suisui took a sip of water from his kettle to moisturize his throat, and said honestly: "It was a kind and powerful uncle who sent us out."

Awesome?

"He squeaked, and he used a branch to set the snake on the ground!" Speaking of excitement, Gu Suisui made a gesture of joy, and she almost knocked over the kettle next to her.

Ke Jingyang frowned when he heard one of the words: "Snake? Did you meet a snake in the forest?"

Whether it is a poisonous snake or not, this situation is too dangerous for a child... Fortunately, nothing happened.

Ke Jingyang wanted to thank the person who saved Suisui and the camera teacher, but the staff said that he had not seen this person.

"Papa Ke, that amazing uncle sent us out and left."

Ke Jingyang raised his eyebrows and thought, these days there are not many people who do good deeds without leaving a name. It’s not bad if you don’t take the opportunity to blackmail you. He touched the kid’s head and asked: "Then you and that uncle Did you say thank you?"

Gu Suisui heard his question and said proudly: "Thank you! I even kissed that uncle!"

Ke Jingyang: "...??!"

Ke Jingyang squeezed her soft little face angrily, and said: "You have no conscience, you never kissed me!"

Humph! This little guy has never kissed him, he is still her godfather!

It is undeniable that the new dad Ke Jingyang is jealous.

Still eat the jealousy of a strange man, he doesn't even know who that person is or what he looks like.

Gu Suisui sensed the grievance sent from Dad Ke, blinked his eyes, leaned over and kissed his left cheek with a kiss, and said softly, "Daddy Ke, don't be sad, I will kiss him now. It's the same with your mouthful."

The corner of Ke Jingyang's mouth rose slightly, but he tried to press it down again. He pointed his finger at his right side of his face and said, "Why do you want to kiss twice?" Given their relationship, this little guy didn't kiss him both. Can't explain it.

Gu Suisui's movements were also unambiguous, and immediately kissed him again.

After the kiss, Gu Suisui remembered something, pursed his lips and smiled, and asked: "Dad Ke...Does the puppy you promised to give me count?"

I went back to the forest and lost a circle, still thinking about the puppy?

Ke Jingyang almost laughed angrily by the heartless child in front of him, and said in a bad mood: "Forget it, after we finish recording this episode, I will buy it for you when we go back." If it wasn't for worrying about her as a child If he can't raise her, he can buy her a litter.

Gu Suisui was satisfied when he heard that the puppy that Ke Dad promised to give was still counted.

At this moment, there was a movement outside the house, and someone opened the door and walked in. Chang Qingyan heard that the year-old sister had returned, and the doctor hurried over after he had just treated the gravel on his knees and put on band-aids.

Chang Qingyan felt very guilty in her heart, and said solemnly: "Sister Sui Sui, I am sorry for you, but I did not take care of you..." He is a little man, who should have protected Sui Sui sister when bugs appeared.

Gu Suisui’s brain circuit is different from his, but the two said the same thing: "Brother Qingyan, I am sorry for you too. I should have taken you to run with you." When she saw the bug , You shouldn't leave your friends alone.