Chapter 28

The guest lineup of a parent-child variety show has exploded on the Internet.

The guest lineup of "Traveling with Babe" is not generally strong. In addition to the pianist Ye Yao who has just won the international award, the great director Chang Yi, and the old acting actor Mingshan, they have not only participated in the variety show for the first time. The show’s popular traffic, Ke Jingyang, and Zhang Huijin, the actress who retired for many years, appeared again in front of the public.

Zhang Huijin has been in the entertainment industry for so many years. She has become a sister of Tianhao Entertainment and took the actress. Although she has retired for five years, many of her fans have been supporting her. Today, as soon as the news announced by the program crew was released, Zhang Huijin’s Weibo was full of comments welcoming her to come back, and she also asked her if she wanted to take this opportunity to come back.

On the other side of the topic center, Ke Jingyang's Weibo style is more peculiar--

"Did the program group call the wrong person? Why is there a king in our parent-child reality show with a baby!!" King is another name given to him by Ke Jingyang's fans. As long as he stands on the stage, it must be the most shining existence in the audience. He was born for the stage, and he deserves to be the king of the stage.

"...Yes, I really can't imagine King becoming a daddy, I'm afraid that his image in my mind will be subverted."

"Upstairs, you think too much. I think you should worry about the safety of the amateur child. If King's violent temper will take the child, hell."

"Hahahahahahaha, I can already make up for the scene of King's steel straight man with a baby in the show. The kid who was selected is really miserable."

"The kid is really miserable 1."

"The kid is really miserable 2."

"The kid is really miserable 3."

"The kid is really miserable 10086."

"..."

Ke Jingyang’s bad temper is well-known both inside and outside the circle. Now he is suddenly asked to participate in a parent-child reality show. Even his fans think that King will probably put the show group this time. It was demolished.

His comments on Weibo also tended to be shocked at Ke Jingyang's participation in the parent-child reality show.

Among them, there are occasional netizens who speculate whether Ke Jingyang took the illegitimate daughter to the parent-child reality show, or the little girl in the Reuters photo. It's just about this, and Ke Jingyang's fans quickly slammed it back.

The official announcement on Weibo posted by the program group clearly stated that their family king was just an intern father, and that the little girl was also selected from many amateur children. It was easy to come out and make some rumors.

Ke Jingyang's female fans are extremely powerful. As soon as those who intend to spread rumors and make trouble, they dare not say a word.

However, at this moment, a related Reuters photo caught fire again. Its origin came from a Weibo——

[Xiao Xiao, who loves love and loves photography: I ran into King who was recording a variety show in the ancient city of Sishui today at noon. The interaction between him and the two children around him is so loving~ [Picture]]

Xiao Xiao, who loves love and loves photography, is a travel blogger with hundreds of thousands of fans. He occasionally sends photos of her and her girlfriends traveling to various attractions at home and abroad, such as the scenery and people along the way. All kinds of delicious, drink and fun. Because the composition of the photos she took is bright and interesting, many people pay attention to her, and she has accumulated hundreds of thousands of fans in less than half a year.