62🏵

With the launch of the trailer of "Dormant", its original novel of the same name has once again entered the public's attention.

"Dormant" was originally serialized on the novel website of Lujiang Literature City. The number of words is not many. The full text is only more than 200,000 words. However, two years ago, it achieved the first glorious achievement of single-chapter subscriptions. No one has ever been able to. Beyond.

But since the end of the novel, the author seems to have disappeared. Weibo has not been updated, and the author’s column has not been opened. Readers have been squatting in the new pit and waiting to be fed, discussing when their authors will be able to. Open new. If it weren’t for the fact that the copyright was sold and the IP movie was finished, everyone would collectively wonder if something happened to the author’s three-dimensional.

"The hahahaha movie hasn't been released, let's take a look at the original novel first."

"I have stayed up all night to finish reading, it looks good!"

"Well, I still hope that the little princess Li Ya will not die. I saw half of it yesterday and cried all night."

"Throwing a deep-water torpedo, expressing love for you is like a surging river that is undecided, and like the Yellow River overflowing out of control!"

"The fans recommend that you wait until the movie is released and then come back to watch the original. You have to accumulate movies of this theme to be enjoyable. Spoilers are not a good habit."

"When did the author start a new one? He has been in the pit for two years."

"When "Dormant" was serialized, it was updated on a Monday, and the essays have been followed up to the Department of Buddhism. I have no idea, I just hope that the author can write a new essay before I graduate from university. Oh, forgot to mention it. Freshman_(:з」∠)_”

"Hahahaha The comments upstairs almost laughed at me. I think we should have a lot of confidence in the author."

While discussing the films and original novels of "Dormant" everywhere on the Internet, Su Yuqing, who had been busy for a day, just finished the last scene of the day and was about to finish work and go home.

Because it is a low-cost web drama with a total of twelve episodes, the filming cycle is not long, and it can be finished at the beginning of next month. After the end here, she can prepare at home for the "Small Alley" directed by Lu Jianhui.

As for the hot topics on Weibo, Su Yuqing saw it as soon as he turned on the phone, and "Dormant" was set for August 2.

Congratulations, there is finally something related to Gu Suisui, which can match the time in her memory. The previous "Dormant" was also released on August 2nd, and the box office at that time was 1.1 billion.

But this time...

Su Yuqing looked at Gu Suisui, who performed better in the trailer, and thought that this life should have more box office than the previous one.

Before the release of "Dormant", Gu Suisui in the previous life had no fame. It was entirely due to the role of the subjugated princess Li Ya in the movie that became popular overnight, but Gu Suisui in this life is different, she still went Participated in a parent-child variety show "Traveling with Baby" and formed a temporary father and daughter with the popular traffic Ke Jingyang. Now the Internet is full of discussions about the two of them, and the enthusiasm is not the same.

Speaking of which, she can be regarded as an actor in the movie "Dormant". Anyway, she also played a small role in it, although she was just a little maid, she might not even show her face.