163

Despite Qin Ziqian's reluctance, he couldn't stop his brother from coming over to play games with the two of them in the end.

Depressed.jpg

In fact, Qin Ziqian and Gu Suisui were playing a newly bought game console just now. This is a stand-alone game. Qin Ziqian bought it for two days. Before he had time to study it, he couldn't wait to take it over and share it with his best friend.

Coincidentally, this game is also played by Gu Suisui.

Last month, when Gu Suisui went to see xixi at Papa Ke's house, she happened to find that he was playing this game at home. She found it interesting when she saw it, so she acted like a baby and asked Papa Ke to teach herself. Of course, Ke Jingyang would not refuse this request from his own children. He played with Gu Sueseui for several hours, and only let her leave until Gu Zhennian picked up someone in the past.

Before Qin Ziyu went home, the two children had already played a few games, and the result was a win and a loss, half a catty against eighty-two, no one's skills were any better than the other.

"Sui Sui, the game we are playing is a two-player game." Qin Ziqian, who was in a moody mood, thought and thought, and couldn't help but whispered to remind him.

Even if there are two children in the family, the game consoles he bought have always been for him to play alone. My brother has never snatched it from him because he doesn't play games. In fact, Qin Ziqian never saw that his brother had any other hobbies besides studying. He either went to school every day or participated in various competitions his age could not understand. He was often away from home on weekends.

Qin Ziqian is not reluctant to part with his own game console. If he replaces it with before, he will be very happy that his brother can play games with him, but now he has a small partner, and he is still his best friend in the kindergarten, the appearance of his brother. It seems a bit redundant...

Obviously he and Suisui had a good time together before, so why should there be one more person?

No matter how impressed Qin Ziqian is in the Qin family, no matter how precocious and clever he is, he is just a four-year-old child. His thoughts are equally simple. In his mind, his elder brother is an irreplaceable family member, but he is also the only one, and even the two of them spend more time together, so when it comes to choosing who to play with, he is more willing to choose his good friends. .

Gu Suisui blinked and blinked, seeming to wonder why the little friend around her suddenly became unhappy. She reached out and squeezed the boss’s hand, and whispered, “It’s okay. We can take turns to play. If we two play, we don’t invite you. Your brother, he may be as unhappy as you are now."

After listening to Qin Ziqian, he was thoughtful.

Thinking about it in another way, if Sui Sui and his brother didn't take him with him, he would definitely be very sad if he didn't even ask.

Thinking about it this way, Qin Ziqian wanted to open it all at once, and no longer resisted his brother's joining. Sui Sui is right, two-player games can also be played in turns, which might be more interesting!

However, the kid Qin Ziqian, who had just finished psychological construction, soon became depressed again.

He and his elder brother played against each other for three rounds, but they lost three times in a row and never won! !

Qin Ziqian: "..." Wow, he cried out, he has no face to see how old he is.

It doesn't matter if he is a few years younger than his brother, whoever lets him be born from his mother's belly later than his brother. but! Unexpectedly, he could lose to his brother even when he played a game. You must know that his brother had never played this game before.