90

A gun suddenly reached Gu Zhennian's heart.

Gu Zhennian's eyes were fierce, and his other hand touched the dagger around his waist a little. He turned his back to the third child, pulled his thin lips, and said in a deep voice, "Brother, I just went out to buy something that morning. He also knows this matter, and he can testify for me."

Is this person already suspicious of him? Or was it because he saw her when she went to the airport to meet her daughter?

If it is the latter...

Gu Zhennian's eyes drooped, covering the flashing emotions in his eyes.

The third child should be just guessing now, otherwise he wouldn't be questioning him in this tone, he would shoot him without hesitation.

And when he went to the airport to meet his daughter secretly that day, he had paid attention to the surrounding situation. In order not to bring her daughter into danger, he was very concealed and careful along the way. There should be no one to follow him at the time.

Gu Zhennian, who has always been calm and careful, almost got confused because of his daughter's affairs.

"Old you are lying." The flower-armed man loaded his pistol and said in a gloomy voice, "Old Ba said that you went out at 7 o'clock that morning, but didn't go back until 10 o'clock, and you detoured midway. You go. Where does it take three hours to buy things? You did the exposure of our hiding place this time, right?"

Gu Zhennian was silent and did not speak.

"Lao Jiu, you betrayed us! Say! How much benefit did the other group of drug dealers give you?"

After listening to the question of the third child, Gu Zhennian’s expression has completely calmed down. He raised his hands in a posture that he would never resist, and said: "Brother, you misunderstood me. The car I drove that day. The anchor broke down halfway, so I wasted some time. As for the deliberate detour, it was nothing. At that time, there was a car accident in the south of the city. I was afraid that the police would check the documents, so I temporarily changed the road."

The third child of the flower-armed man is a big boss, not the one with IQ. Seeing his answer is very affectionate, his tone began to hesitate, and he asked: "Lao Jiu, you really didn't do this thing?"

Gu Zhennian squinted his eyes, but there was a hint of helplessness in his voice. He said, "Brother, you see that I am injured. If I really told others about the hiding place this time, why did you say I took it with me? Run with you? Wouldn't it be okay to just hand you over to them?"

The third child thought about it as if it was the same reason, so he took the gun back and said, "I'm sorry, old nine, I was in a rush just now. This batch of goods is very important. If something goes wrong, you and I will not be better in the future. Live."

"Brother, the most important thing for us now is to go back safely, and then catch the real traitor."

"Ah! Don't let Lao Tzu catch that traitor! After catching him, I must kill him!" The flower arm man was seriously injured. Although the bullet was lucky and didn't hit the heart, he lost too much blood. After struggling to catch the "traitor", he vomited blood again, and after a while, he fainted directly because of collapse.

Gu Zhennian squatted down and looked at the man lying on the ground, carefully recalling the news that the third child had just revealed, the sixth child... the airport... the stockade...

While thinking, he had already picked up the pistol and slowly pointed it at the position of the man's heart.

"Lao Jiu! You can't kill him!" At this moment, a stubble man appeared and stopped Gu Zhennian's actions.