Chapter 9

On the day that Gu Suisui officially finished, her Weibo fans ended up staying at more than 400,000.

Because of the Weibo that took a photo with Lu Chi, her fan count did soar at the beginning, and it rose by 200,000 in half a day, but as it progresses, the speed slows down, and most of the fans who follow her They only climbed up the wall because of Lu Chi's face, and had little to do with Gu Suisui himself.

After all, she doesn't know when the only movie she starred in will be released. Without the support of the work and the other exposure, we can only look at the appearance.

"Happy for the crew of "Dormant"!"

Gu Suisui, who plays the little princess of the dead country, and the male number one, Lu Chi, finished the game together. Director Chen arranged for the staff to prepare a big cake for the two of them.

The crew of "Dormant" will have a final banquet tonight in a five-star hotel nearby. The child's age is too young, and it is really inappropriate for her to come over to participate in this kind of occasion, so the big cake ordered during the day is considered to be celebrated for her alone.

Of course, Gu Suisui doesn't care if she can go to the finale banquet or know any investors and producers. For children her age, as long as there is something delicious, it is very satisfying, and she can't think of anything else.

After Gu Suisui finished the cake with everyone and changed her clothes, Feng Yaoqin also rushed to the crew.

"You're Suisui's mother, right? Hello, I am Lu Chi." Out of his love for Gu Suisui, Lu Chi's attitude towards Feng Yaoqin is also very friendly, and he can't see the slightest air of a popular star.

Feng Yaoqin took her daughter’s little hand, and saw a big star coming over to say hello to herself. He was flattered: “Hello, I’m a year-old mother, my name is Feng Yaoqin, Mr. Lu, we thank you for your care these days. , She often mentioned you to me at home, telling you how you treated her in the crew."

She knows Li Fugui very well. Although she promised well, saying that she would treat Suisui as a niece, but if Suisui caused any trouble in the crew, he probably wouldn't care about it. .

And this Lu Chi is different.

Needless to say, the Weibo he sent casually that day brought benefits to the unfamiliar Suisai. Not to mention that his backstage is hard enough. This period of time is also because of his care. He can only be so happy in the crew every year. No one dares to embarrass him.

The mother and daughter were poor and white, and had no assets. With the little money in his hand, Feng Yaoqin didn't worry at all that he, a star with a salary of tens of millions, would try to do something with them. Instead, he had to worry about this problem...it should be him. .

Lu Chi smiled gently, and said, "Little year old is so cute, I think no matter who it is, I will take care of her a lot."

The crew was finished this morning, and Lu Chi's agent was also by the side. He saw Gu Suisui's mother, and a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes. Unexpectedly, the appearance of the mother and daughter is quite different. The daughter is exquisite and beautiful, like a doll in the shop window. This mother is a little bit ordinary. Although her appearance can be regarded as a beauty among ordinary people, it is not enough to be seen in the crowded entertainment circle.