Chapter 35

The staff of the program group taught Ke Jingyang how to hug the child, and said helplessly: "Teacher Ke, if you hug the child like this too tight, it will make the child feel uncomfortable."

The intern dad they hired probably never really hugged any children. This gesture of holding a person is very strange at first glance, and they are all worried about whether he will fall or hurt the children.

"Isn't it supposed to be this way? Or should it be?...OK, I get it."

Ke Jingyang, who was holding a child for the first time, finally learned a little bit of fur after a while, and the whole thing seemed a little like that.

Hey, children at this age are troublesome, especially for squeamish little girls.

…Anyway, I don’t want to hug myself? !

I just feel that since I have already come to this parent-child variety show, I should be a little help as the intern dad of Gu Suisui children. After recording the show and going back, someone would say that he came to travel at public expense. Obviously, it would be very hard to take the children from morning to night every day, okay?

Ke Jingyang wore a very casual suit when he went out today, with a white shirt and khaki pants. Because of the rain, he also put on a white transparent raincoat, holding a group of small people in his hands and wearing them. The bright yellow raincoat tightly wrapped around his neck. The scene of a big and a small being together looks harmonious and warm.

Next door to Room No. 1 is Lin Yao and his son who lives in Room No. 2. They just need to go out when they have something to do. They saw such a friendly scene as soon as they went out.

This circle is big or small. Lin Yao has worked with Ke Jingyang before, and he went to Qin Entertainment to help record the demo, but he has never met Ke Jingyang himself, only heard some rumors about him.

Lin Yao affirmed Ke Jingyang's musical talent. The songs and music he composed have a bright feeling, but his temper...well, this person's temper is really not very good.

Almost everyone in the circle knows that Ke Jingyang has an arrogant and difficult personality. As long as he is upset, he dares to directly turn on his mocking skills, and he doesn't know what convergence is. Generally, people with such a personality are either too stupid, or have a tough backstage and fearlessness, and this boy is obviously in the latter case.

I didn't expect that such a grumpy and venomous man would be the same thing to bring up a child on a parent-child variety show.

When recording the last episode of the show, his Doudou and Gu Suisui children went to find a small basket containing ingredients that fell on the road. Afterwards, Lin Yao heard from the staff of the show group that this person was a little worried about losing the child. I even searched for the past. Even halfway through, I didn’t even miss the two children. They brushed their faces to sign the group photos, and asked their fans to ask them to eat roasted sweet potatoes.

For a person like this who is willing to be gentle with children, most of the bad things in the rumors are probably false. Ke Jingyang should have a bad temperament, and the person is still very good. It is a true temperament worthy of association.

Lin Yao's perception of him was also because the recording of the show this time was much better. Today, he even took the initiative to say hello: "Jing Yang, Sui Sui, where are you going to go?"

Ke Jingyang hugged Gu Sueseui who heard the sound with one hand and poked his head out to see her little partner. He raised his eyebrows and said, "I will take Suisui to feed the chicken cubs. How about you?"