40💋

"Ke Jingyang, do you know that there are a lot of people scolding you on the Internet? I told you not to bully the children. You see, now they are all accusing you of not robbing cotton candy on the show."

Ke Jingyang lay on the seat of the babysitter car and said indifferently: "Is there little negative news for me these years? There is not much more of this one, and there is not much less of this one. You are not the first day to be my agent. Relax your mind."

Lu Yuanzhi was choked by his words, and said speechlessly: "Now you can think about it. The last time you took a hot search with a baby, why didn't you behave so indifferently?"

He has always been very convinced of Ke Jingyang's ability to satiate people.

He is also the first time he has seen this kind of weird work among celebrities. He will be anxious when he sees news that someone writes about him. When he sees these negative news, he has an awkward attitude. But this strange thing is still an artist under his Lu Yuan's hands!

Lu Yuanzhi was too lazy to continue discussing this issue with him, just as Ke Jingyang himself said, anyway, he has become accustomed to it.

"By the way, I met Lu Chi at Qin Entertainment yesterday, and he also asked me about Gu Suisui children."

Ke Jingyang opened his closed eyes, frowned, and said, "Lu Chi asked what she did? Did they know each other before?"

As Qin Entertainment's two most powerful male stars now, the aura between Lu Chi and Ke Jingyang is destined to be incompatible.

On the Internet, many people compare the two of them. From looks, popularity, personality, to business ability, the fans of the two people are not less frustrated for this.

"Ask what? Of course it is to ask if you have bullied Suisui." Lu Yuanzhi said, "The two of them seem to have worked together in a movie before, that is the "Dormant" by Director Chen. It shouldn't take long. It's in theaters."

Gu Suisui's performance was quite unexpected to him. Later, Director Chen seemed to introduce her to "Tit for Tit" directed by He Zhiliang.

You must know that Director Chen is a well-known cherished talent, and he must think that Gu Suisui has performed well in his own movies, so he would recommend her to other crews.

Ke Jingyang raised his eyebrows, inexplicably uncomfortable: "Sui Sui and Lu Chi filmed together?"

What's so great about filming together! Did the two of them record variety shows together? !

Not only that, but Gu Suisui will record the same song with him today!

Ke Jingyang, who was not interested in recording the theme song at all, decided to teach the children how to sing well today.

...Whatever, he can't lose to Lu Chi, right.

==

The fruit station is very large. The recording studio is in area b. Tang Jiu took his work permit and led Gu Suisui children to the fifth floor.

Even though she has been in human society for a while, Gu Suisui still can't adapt to things like elevators. Staying in a confined and moving space, she feels a little scared in her heart, and her little hand carefully grabs the people around her.

Tang Jiu, who was checking the messages on her mobile phone, felt the little girl's nervousness and paused. Then he held her hand back and said softly, "Six years old, it's okay, there is an aunt."

Gu Suisui's expression was faint, and he gave an "um" without any ups and downs.

Tang Jiu felt distressed when she saw her listless little appearance, and walked over and hugged the little girl.