63🏵

"Yes, long time no see, do you miss me, brother?" Lu Chi hugged the little girl next to him and said with a smile.

Since the crew of "Dormant" was completed, they have never seen each other again, and only occasionally post love packages to each other on WeChat. Counting the time, it has been more than two months.

He really missed his lovely little princess.

I haven't seen each other for a few months, but it's still as beautiful as ever~

Gu Suisui rubbed Lu Chi's right cheek with his left cheek, and said softly, "Yes!"

Lu Chi couldn't help but squeezed the little girl's soft little face, and said, "You have a conscience." It was no vain that he sent her the emoticons he had collected from various WeChat groups for free. .

After Lu Chi and Gu Suisui contacted each other individually, they turned their attention to Lu Yuanzhi who was standing aside, and said hello with a smile.

Gu Suisui came here today to promote the movie with several leading actors of "Dormant". This is the first time for a child to participate in this kind of publicity activity. Lu Yuanzhi is not assured that he will only let the assistant be alone, so he will follow him to take a look.

The clothes Gu Suisui wore at the event today were also carefully selected by him. It was navf's children's clothing series, a white princess dress.

The advertising endorsement between Lu Yuanzhi’s help Gu Suisui and navf has been discussed, but it is still a little bit less meaningful before the final decision.

Of course he knows what the brand is thinking about. It's nothing more than the fact that Gu Suisui's children's movie has not been officially released. They worry that the box office of the movie "Dormant" is not ideal, and the performance of his child star in it is not good.

Lu Yuanzhi is not in a hurry, after all, he can only talk to navf about this endorsement fee only when the movie is released:)

==

At the same time, on the other side of the crew of "A Day of Encounter".

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah! Guo Fenglin, you didn't say the wrong name, right? Is it really Gu Suisui?... She really agreed to come over and star in our web drama!!" Hearing this explosive The good news is that Zhou Shuang, who plays the female number one, is very excited.

She is a student of the Imperial Film Academy, and she often sees many celebrity alumni in the school, but this does not mean that she does not chase stars.

She is both a fan of Ke Jingyang and a member of Yun Yangzai. In order to **** the latest issue of "ssling", she asked several friends to help her **** it on the Internet in the middle of the night. The Emperor paid off and finally let her **** it.

Now that Zai Zai is coming to their small crew, this kind of good opportunity to have face-to-face contact with the little idol is in front of her, how could Zhou Shuang not be excited? !

And the screenwriter on the side was a bit sensible, and asked: "The kid should have other requirements? With Gu Suisui's current reputation, our crew may not be able to pay her for the film." After all, they have a total of 700,000, and they still have to do it. There are so many things, and the pay that can be taken out is pitiful.

If it’s the parent-child variety show "Traveling with Baby" before it airs, it’s fine. They may get together again, but now Gu Suisui’s other movie "Dormant" will be next month. It's going to be released. The actor’s value has always risen with fame. As long as she gains a little fame, the price of the pay will double immediately. What's more, this little actor called Gu Suisui, she is not only a little more fame now. It's not too much to say that it was a hit overnight, right?