134

In the afternoon, Feng Yaoqin took Gu Suisui and went shopping in the mall to buy a lot of things, clothes, headwear, bags, and favorite snacks...

"Mom, I'm so happy for my birthday today~" Gu Suisui said with joy, holding his head high.

Feng Yaoqin smiled and replied: "You should be happy when you live in Japan."

If she can, she hopes her daughter can be so happy every day!

The harvested Gu Suisui jumped into the car, and on the way back, Feng Yaoqin went to buy some fresh fruit. It is still the fruit shop that I used to frequent. The fruit in their shop is cheap and delicious. The proprietress has a hearty personality and a strict mouth. She has never revealed their residence to others, and she has become there. Repeat customers.

It was already five o’clock in the afternoon when the two went home, and the birthday presents that everyone gave to Gu Suisui came over one after another. In addition, Shen Yuan went to the company to take the birthday presents from fans, and they were piled up directly. To a small half room.

Lu Chi couldn't get away from filming. Fu Yingyu had an announcement in the field that she would not be able to return until late today at the earliest, so the birthday presents of both of them were sent by their assistants.

Only Ke Jingyang stayed at home every day to write songs and it was fine, and he personally came to the door to deliver birthday gifts.

Following him, there was another courier that was taller than Gu Suisui.

Gu Suisui stared blankly at the oversized express box in front of him. It was so good and so tall.

In the past six months, Gu Suisui has grown almost three centimeters taller. Today, looking at the extra line on the wall, she excitedly compared it for a long time. I thought, six centimeters in half a year, six centimeters in a year, and ten years. At sixty centimeters, she will soon be as tall as her mother!

It's never the shortest in the crowd anymore! !

But before she was happy for long, she discovered that Dad Ke’s gifts could be higher than her—what—much—

Ugh! Why do human children grow so slowly that they can’t change from juvenile to adulthood overnight like a monster cub? ?

"Sui Sui, this is a gift I carefully prepared. Are you ready for the surprise?"

Ke Jingyang is very confident about the birthday present he gave this time. He is very much looking forward to seeing Suisui's reaction when he opens the express box in a while.

Lu Yuanzhi on the side was also a little curious about what Ke Jingyang gave to Suisui. In the past few days, in order to prepare birthday presents, he has been secretive, even his cousin and agent did not let him know, saying that he was afraid that he would steal his ideas.

A joke, would he plagiarize his creativity?

Lu Yuanzhi wanted to see what this kid gave away!

Papa Ke's gift Gu Suisui planned to dismantle it herself, not letting adults help. She stepped on a small stool and tore off the bow on the box, only to see a huge rabbit-like doll inside! !

"This rabbit is so cute~"

It's still pink!

Seeing Gu Suisui's love for this birthday gift, Ke Jingyang's tail was almost up to the sky, his lips raised slightly, and he said, "How's it? Your birthday gift from Dad Ke is unique enough!"

To give birthday gifts to the year old, of course, is not to ask for the most expensive, but to ask for the biggest. By the time that Sui Sui took photos to commemorate, the birthday gifts he gave would definitely occupy the c place of a large number of gifts.