88

"Sister Fu!"

Gu Suisui accepted the suggestion Lu Chi had just given, and when he saw Sister Fu coming over, he kissed and hugged her, and he was very clingy.

Fu Yingyu doesn't really like having physical contact with people, but children are different.

—Little crying bag not only loves to cry but also loves to laugh, but no matter what, she is very popular.

"Sister Fu, those people made you angry just now, didn't they?" Gu Suisui asked cautiously.

Fu Yingyu smiled and said, "No, I am not angry. They are all insignificant people and they are not worth making me angry."

Fu Yingyu had forgotten the unhappiness just now. She just felt a little bit sorry for Director Chen. As for the reporters who made trouble at the press conference... It is completely unnecessary for them to get angry. The more she gets angry, the happier those who are calculating behind the scenes. .

Gu Suisui's black and white eyes rolled around, and he leaned over and kissed her again, pursed his lips and smiled, and said, "It's okay if you don't get angry."

Fu Yingyu, who hadn't contacted Gu Suisui for a long time, was tired of talking with the children in the lounge for a while, and then began to call her agent Hao Peng to ask about the online situation.

Sure enough, the media published the articles very quickly, especially the reporters who were "invited out". The news was published less than half an hour after the press conference ended—

The whole crew of "Dormant" is very confident in the box office of this movie, and it is expected to surpass "Today's Happy".

Fu Yingyu: "..." Did anyone say this at the press conference just now? ? What she said at the time seemed to be that the people of their entire crew had put in a hundred and twenty points for this movie...

"Happy Today" is a national comedy movie, released during the Spring Festival this year. Because the plot is easy, humorous and funny, the box office exceeded 1.5 billion, and it is also the highest-grossing movie this year.

Although "Dormant" is a big IP movie, due to the limitation of the old sayings, the box office can break through one billion is already a very good result, not to mention that the date of this time is August 2. It's not the Spring Festival and National Day stalls with the most traffic. It may be difficult for the box office to exceed 1.5 billion.

At first glance, this draft seems to be okay, and it does not mention the termination of her contract with Tianhao Entertainment, but if the box office does not exceed 1.5 billion by then, the Internet will definitely start an infinite mockery mode.

And doing so will also make netizens have high expectations for the movie. Although Fu Yingyu has confidence in their movie, she still understands the truth of being a big fan.

It seems that Director Chen is right. The person behind this time is really not targeting her, but their movie.

But Director Chen is not a vegetarian. Soon after this press release was issued, he also found the media he was familiar with and immediately posted a few press releases.

==

After the movie conference on this side, the main creative staff followed Director Chen to the XX Plaza in the Imperial City.

Fans will come to support the propaganda activities of this kind of movie, which are usually organized by the celebrity's fan support club.

This time, the Gu Suisui fan club also made preparations in advance to find fans who went to the **** square of the Imperial Capital to support the Zai Zai. Liu Le, the vice president of the Fan Support Club, also came, and their president, Sun Hong, was forced to be absent because he was still working on the crew.