137

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old NGTHYO » Chapter 137: The 137th day of the development of a national girl

The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old Chapter 137: The 137th day of the development of a national girl

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The China Golden Rooster Film Festival is held every two years and is one of the three major awards in domestic film selection.

At 12 noon on November 2, the 40th China Golden Rooster Film Festival and the 40th China Film Golden Rooster Awards press conference was held in Imperial Capital, and the nominations for the Golden Rooster Awards were announced on the spot.

There are a total of 28 shortlisted films this time. Among them, "Dormant" won many nominations including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best New Artist, etc.

As soon as the nomination list for the China Film Golden Rooster Awards came out, the major media immediately rushed to report the incident. There were also real-time hot searches related to the 40th China Golden Rooster Film Festival on Weibo. Now I don’t even watch TV. The netizens also know the news-

[The crew of "Dormant" is so powerful that it won five nominations for five awards at once. 】

[After all, it is the box office champion this year, so it is also full acting online. I think it's normal to have these nominations. 】

[Congratulations to Ge Lu for nominating the best actor, last time the Golden Horse Awards received only one nomination, and finally lost to the actor Duan Tingyan, I hope this time I can get what I want. 】

[Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah, congratulations Zai Zai Zai Zai nominated the best newcomer! The future is promising! ! 】

[Call my family Suisui, Suisui you are the best cub in the world! ! 】

Lu Yuanzhi also got the news for the first time. In fact, he knew about this earlier than most people, but at that time the nomination list had not been released to the public, and there may be changes at any time, so he did not say much. Even Gu Suisui and Feng Yaoqin did not tell, mainly because she was afraid that her name was not on the final best newcomer nomination list, causing the two to have an empty joy.

Who makes Gu Suisui too young? She is also the youngest nominee in the history of the China Film Golden Rooster Awards.

To be honest, this time the judges will let a four-year-old kid like Gu Suisui nominate the best newcomer, and he is really a little surprised.

==

Today is Friday. I was going to kindergarten for Gu Sui Sui, but the weather has turned cold recently. Several children in the Orange Class have caught colds. The school considered that other students might be infected by continuing the class, so it was a week off.

When Feng Yaoqin heard the news from Lu Yuanzhi’s mouth, she had a hint of disbelief and excitement in her tone, and asked: "What you said is true? Our family has really nominated the best newcomer??"

Lu Yuanzhi smiled at the corner of his eyes and said: "This is true. Now there are reports on the nomination of the Golden Rooster award everywhere on the Internet. You can find out by searching it casually."

Feng Yaoqin's perception of actors is the same as most ordinary people. What film festival awards Feng Yaoqin thinks are some very powerful actors. Although her family was only nominated for the Golden Rooster Award for Best Newcomer this time, she may not win the award in the end, but it also means that her daughter's acting skills have been recognized by the public.