157

Gu Suisui walked out of the school gate after school with a small paper box in his hand.

"Sui Sui, what are you holding in your hand?" Feng Yaoqin couldn't help asking as she watched her daughter carefully guarding the box in her arms.

"This is a secret, I have to wait until I get home to tell you." Gu Suisui said gruffly.

Gu Suisui discovered that there were many adults who came to pick him up from school today. Not only did my father and my mother come, but also Shen Yuan's sister.

"By the way, Mom, Mr. Guo said that there will be a heavy snow this evening and the road will be slippery, so I will give all of us a day off tomorrow."

Feng Yaoqin smiled and responded, "Yes."

In fact, the head teacher has already posted these news in the parent group, but the teacher will still tell the children again in the class, let them tell the parents and cultivate their independent ability.

"Also, I ate a big bowl of vegetable noodles in the kindergarten today at noon. There are so many..." Gu Suisui was a small chatter when he was getting along with familiar people. One person can talk about it for half an hour. . The two adults around him also listened patiently, echoing a sentence or two from time to time.

As for the light bulb, Shen Yuan was still 2000w. After a while, she realized that she was superfluous and found an excuse to leave.

Cough cough cough, don't say it, Feng Jie, Mr. Gu, and the three people are worthy of being a family. Walking together on the street makes people feel very warm.

==

The small paper box that Gu Suisui brought back contains the handwork assigned to her daughter by the school this week. Parents and children are required to complete it together.

Feng Yaoqin glanced at the requirements of this manual work, and the corners of her mouth twitched, a little headache.

When she was worried about this matter, Feng Yaoqin’s Yu Guang glanced at Gu Zhennian, who was back with the two of them, and suddenly had an idea in her heart, saying: “Sai Sui, my mother’s painting skills are not good enough, this manual work You'd better ask your father for help, and you can ask him if he is free."

This week’s manual work is to paint on eggs.

The egg was sent by the teacher, and every child has one. Feng Yaoqin took it and took a closer look. It felt that it was no different from the eggs he bought from the supermarket. But Suishi treated it like a baby, and would not even touch it on the way back, for fear that it would be accidentally broken.

To be honest, this Imperial Capital International Kindergarten is good everywhere, but every time she does manual homework... it takes her, an adult in her twenties, into a lot of trouble.

Feng Yaoqin remembers that when he was in elementary school, he would at most go home to write math study questions and copy Chinese textbooks, without being embarrassed by homework at all. But since she started to get involved with this manual homework, she knew that the homework of kindergarten children can also be so tormenting.

I don't know how the other parents did it. Anyway, she has a headache when she sees this kind of manual work that requires hands-on work.

but……

Feng Yaoqin thought that there would be an extra adult in her family in the future, so she shouldn't have to face the school's manual work alone.

Seeing what his mother said, Gu Suisui looked at his father who was aside. Her apricot eyes were watery and shining, just like the stars in the sky, which made people unable to refuse.