162

After the New Year, Gu Suisui lived a life of two points and one line.

The child is not stressed, what should I do, eat, drink, sleep and play every day, and then communicate with a few brothers and sisters, and more than half a month has passed.

Places like kindergartens have early holidays, and winter holidays start in mid-January.

On the day of the holiday, Qin Ziqian hugged her good friend Gu Suisui and refused to let go, so she let her go to play at her own house.

"I had to ask my mother about this matter, and my mother promised me to go." Although Gu Suisui wanted to go, she also knew that children can't run around without the consent of an adult, in case they are caught by a bad guy. What should I do when I get up?

Her strength is very small, once caught by a bad guy, she will definitely not be able to run away qaq

"Auntie, Auntie Feng, just let Suisui go to my house to play, I promise to take good care of her! Give her all the snacks at home!"

The kindergarten is on winter vacation, which also means that he may not see the years for more than a month.

Before the change, Qin Ziqian might not be so obsessed with letting Suisui go to his house. Of course, it was not that he didn't want to invite, but he felt that his home was not fun at all. It was better to go to Suisui's house.

But in the recent period, my brother’s attitude towards his younger brother has improved a lot, and my father has gone home more often than before, and a lot of fun toys have been added to the house. Qin Ziqian wanted to share all these good news with his best friends.

Today is Thursday, and Feng Yaoqin is the one who came to take care of the year-round after school.

Gu Suisui glanced at her obviously hesitant mother, tugged at the corner of her clothes, and said softly: "Mom, I want to go to the boss's house to play, I have never been before~"

Little Marshmallow knows that good friends in the human world will invite each other to play at home, which means that the two are very close. She had already invited the boss to come to play at home, and now she heard that the boss took the initiative to invite herself to play at his house, she was naturally very happy.

Feng Yaoqin looked at her expectant daughter, thought for a while, and said, "Okay, you can go with me today."

The two children have been together for half a year, and they are in the same kindergarten. Feng Yaoqin also knows a little about Qin Ziqian and the Qin family. The Qin family is a decent family, rich and powerful, and a lot of bodyguards. They are not afraid of any danger to their two children on the way home.

Thinking about it this way, it seems pretty good to let Suisui go to Qin's house to meet the world.

It's just that Feng Yaoqin didn't plan to go with him this time, but asked the Qin's bodyguard to send her child back safely before dinner in the afternoon.

Sui Sui and Qin Ziqian are good friends. It doesn't matter if a four-year-old child goes to Qin's house, and no one will guard her. But if you, an adult, go with you, it feels like their family knows the profound background of the Qin family and deliberately joins in to please.

Although Feng Yaoqin has a little vanity, she still has some brains.

This is the only playmate of the same age who plays well every year, and she doesn't want this kind of thing to cast a shadow on the friendship between the two children.

"Since I go, it will be fun. Also, you must be polite in other people's homes." Feng Yaoqin asked worriedly.

Gu Suisui nodded his head like pounding garlic, and said crisply, "Hmm, I know."