159

"Dad, did Sister Fu cry just now? I saw her eyes were red."

Sister Fu came over today and left without saying a few words to her. Instead, she chatted with her father in the study for a long time. This situation has never happened before.

Thinking of what his mother had just told him, Gu Suisui approached his father and asked the doubts in his heart directly.

Hmm... Although she was a little bit sad that Sister Fu didn't find her to play with today, she still wanted to know why Sister Fu was crying.

For example, she herself, every time she cries because she is sad or wronged, so sister Fu cried just now, does it mean that she is also sad? But what is she sad because of? ?

Gu Suisui's little head is filled with big doubts, and a pair of beautiful apricot eyes are shining, which makes people feel soft when they look at it.

This is even more true for Gu Zhennian's daughter. He rubbed his daughter's head and said in a low voice, "Don't worry, she's okay."

Although Gu Suisui was young and simple-tempered, she was still very smart. Her instinct told her that her father did not tell the truth to herself. Thinking of this, she blinked her eyes and drooped her head, her whole body seemed insane: "...oh."

Dad must think she is too stupid and short. Even if he knew it, he wouldn't be able to help, so he didn't tell her.

Gu Suisui suddenly felt wronged in her heart.

I don't know when the baby from Papa Ke's family will be born. When he is born, she will be a promising big sister.

Gu Zhennian couldn't bear to see her daughter in such a bad mood, and explained: "Your sister Fu and her father are sick, but because of some things in the past, she is now struggling whether to visit him or not. My father didn't mean to tell you just now. , Because this matter has to be solved by the father and daughter themselves, it is not good for us to blend in." This knot can only be solved by Fu Yingyu, and no one else can help her.

what? Sister Fu's father is sick? !

Gu Suisui, who suddenly heard the news, was stunned, and the little bit of sadness in her heart caused by Sister Fu's ignoring her was gone. Sister Fu's father is sick, and she must be a hundred times and a thousand times more sad than herself now.

Gu Suisui is a sensible child. Knowing that there was a reason why Sister Fu didn't play with her today, she immediately figured it out.

If it were her father who was sick, she would definitely be very sad.

It didn't take long for her father to come back, but he treated her very well, just as good as his mother. In this family, she likes her mother the most, followed by the father who suddenly came out.

Gu Suisui's black eyeballs rolled, stepped on her short legs, and hugged the father in front of him tightly. He said softly, "Dad, you have to be well, don't get sick, I don't want to Go to the hospital to see you."

In the heart of Little Cotton Candy, the hospital is a terrible place. Because when the kindergarten children heard that they were going to the hospital, none of them would not cry.

As for Dad's statement that Sister Fu was struggling whether to visit the hospital, Little Cotton Candy didn't think too much, thinking that Sister Fu, like her, was struggling because she was afraid of going to the hospital.

Gu Zhennian looked at the daughter who had been holding her and refused to let go. Hearing what she said, he closed his arms and said firmly, "Okay, Dad promises you, you will be fine."