122

After the meeting is over, there is nothing to do. After the script and other screenwriters are revised, the staff will naturally deliver the new script to each actor's residence.

Among the people who came to the meeting today, some actors who did not have a place to live in Imperial Capital had already stayed in the hotel arranged by the crew in advance.

"Little sister, why could you sit next to Director Lu just now?" A little boy who had his head cut and looked so sunny and handsome came over and asked in a low voice.

He is also a young actor recruited by the crew of "The Alley Family". He is ten years old this year and is in the fifth grade of elementary school in the Imperial Capital.

Although Lu Jianhui just now, in order to avoid the bad effect of the change of seats, he asked the staff to remove the cards placed on the table in advance, so that all the actors present can sit in casually, but sit next to the director and Outstanding little girls are still very conspicuous among the crowd, and it is difficult for people to want to pay more attention.

"Um... probably because I came earlier than the rest of you?" Gu Suisui remembers that when he arrived at this place, there were no other people besides the staff.

The little boy heard that this little sister came over an hour earlier this morning. He couldn't help showing a look of surprise on his face. He scratched his ears and said, "Then next time I come here earlier, I also want to sit down with the director. Around."

"Brother, why did you sit next to the director? Is this a good position?" Gu Suisui was a group pet in the crews she had been with before, and she had a good relationship with everyone, and she often said I was smiling, so I didn't think it was a special thing to sit next to the director.

"Of course it's very good. My acting teacher said that if the director has a good relationship with you, you can add dramas to you." Adding dramas means more exposure, and more exposure will make you famous. Just become famous. Shoot more scenes.

Gu Suisui blinked a pair of apricot eyes, and a trace of ignorance flashed in his eyes.

...Is that so?

Can you add drama if you have a good relationship with the director? But why has she never encountered such a situation? ?

At this moment, a single ponytail girl with a beautiful appearance and a crystal hairpin on her head passed by and heard the conversation between them. She said in a sour tone: "Isn't it just a relationship with the director? What's so great? of."

"Don't pay attention to what she says. She has always spoken like this, not just for you." The little boy obviously knew the little girl passing by. Seeing her like this, his face even made an unexpected look. No.

Gu Suisui felt a little at a loss when he heard this brother's comfort. In fact, that sister just walked too fast, she hadn't had time to think about the meaning of this sentence.

"By the way, my name is Zhao Hui, what is your name?"

"My name is Gu Suisui."

"You look so young." This little sister is a few years younger than his brother, but she can be a child star just like him in filming. She did so well in the script reading meeting just now, really. Amazing!

Gu Suisui pursed his mouth. Hearing this elder brother was saying that she was young, he couldn't help but stretch out four fingers, and said fiercely, "Mom said that I will be four years old after my birthday next month. Now! I'm not too young, I'm already an older child!"

Obviously she is no longer a three-year-old child, why do people around still think she is very young...

"Little sister, you are so cute." Zhao Hui has a naughty brother in his own family, so he especially likes this cute and well-behaved sister.