Chapter 12

After learning that the young lady in the day was the heroine of this entertainment rebirth article, Gu Suisui didn't worry at all that she would not be able to find her.

As expected, the two of them soon met again on the set of the new crew.

The new film "Tit for Tit", directed by He Zhiliang, was shot at a film and television base 300 kilometers away from the imperial capital.

"Tit Tit" tells the story of a pair of sisters from a merchant family who reunited after being separated for many years due to a war, only to find that the two were standing in different camps.

That's right, as the only two young actors in the crew, their roles in this movie are sisters. Gu Suisui played her younger sister this time, and Su Yuqing played her younger sister.

After Su Yuqing learned that the little actor who played her sister was Gu Suisui, her face changed.

Why does this little actor who plays the younger sister change to Gu Suisui!

This is impossible! How is this possible? !

Is it because of her intervention that some things in this life have also changed along with it? ?

Su Yuqing clearly remembered that Gu Suisui, who was in her last life, did not make any other movies before the movie "Dormant" was released.

This woman got hot from "Dormant" at the beginning. Without this movie, without the role of the subjugated princess, with her acting skills, there would be no future achievements at all. Even if she has a spoiled and self-willed character, she has robbed a lot of people's roles overtly and secretly, and fans always wear a filter halo, tolerant of her in every possible way.

It's a pity that the time of her rebirth is not coincidental. At that time, Gu Suisui had already signed a contract with the crew of "Dormant". Even if she tried to get into the crew as a group performer, she couldn't change this.

"You two kids came to the crew so early, do you have breakfast, do you want to come over and have some together?" Compared with the serious and serious director Chen in the crew of "Dormant", Director He Zhiliang's personality is obviously much more easy-going, yes. I don't care much about my own image. I came here today wearing an old gray jacket, and my hair is a bit messy and uncut.

On the table where the script was placed, there were also several early snacks, such as millet porridge, steamed buns, soy milk and fried dough sticks. The variety was very rich.

He Zhiliang is not eating breakfast alone, the stubble man sitting with him is a gold medal screenwriter in the circle. The two have a good relationship in private, and they are working together again this year. The last time the two co-produced a literary film, it created a new peak in the box office of literary films that year.

And Su Yuqing knew that their cooperation this time would be more successful. Because in the last life, once the film "Tit Tit" was released, the topic was extremely high, and it won a box office of one billion in one fell swoop. It was a big success, and the two actresses who played the female number one and the female number two also benefited from it. , Went up a step.

It is precisely because of this that after rebirth, Su Yuqing tried to audition for the role of the first female child in "Tit Tit" at the first time. It can be regarded as a good fan foundation for my future development in the entertainment industry in advance.