55🏵

What do you do when you see a dish you don’t like at the dinner table?

Gu Suisui tried his best to understand the meaning of this sentence.

It’s just that Little Marshmallow has a good habit, that is, not picky eaters. Eat more if it is delicious, eat less if it is not, and there seems to be no particularly annoying food, so... the question raised by this uncle really makes it difficult for her to answer a snack.

"It's okay, kid, you can think about it slowly." Seeing the little girl in front of him, the assistant director smiled and said with a confused look.

Gu Suisui frowned her delicate brows. After thinking for a few minutes, she said softly, "Uncle, I have already thought about it."

Looking at the soft and cute little ball in front of him, even the always serious deputy director couldn't help but soften his voice and said, "When you think about it, let's start acting."

Gu Suisui has chased a lot of TV shows and movies before. When she first became elite, she didn't dare to go out, dare to get some sunshine, and dare not get in the rain, for fear that she would melt away accidentally, so she always waited. Watching TV in Sister Tao Yao’s house——

Gu Suisui thought of a clip from a certain TV series, raised his hand, pretending that he had picked up a pair of chopsticks at the moment, and then randomly flipped twice in the thing in front of him, and his little mouth was curled, and his voice was very squeamish: "Why don't I have my favorite food today, mom, I want to eat spare ribs tomorrow~"

Although it is just a simple action, it is intuitively obvious to the people present that she is playing a child who is very spoiled at home, so she can make such a willful request.

It's really impressive that a child of this age can handle it like this. Although from the professional point of view of the deputy director, the self-willed feeling of this kid named Gu Suisui was indeed performed just now, but it is obviously more squeamish than self-willed, and with this overly beautiful face, how come you look more The more it seems to be acting like a baby!

Of course, after all, she is still young. This is the best little actor he has seen in the two hours of auditioning.

The last kid who came in, she also auditioned for the role of Zhou Xiaoyue, one year older than Gu Suisui. She had acted to them directly with her hips akimbo. She felt savage and willful, but she had obviously forgotten the scene they set for her at the beginning.

The two assistant directors looked at each other, and they were obviously satisfied with Gu Suisui's performance, but they were not the ones who made the final decision. Director Lu Jianhui's requirements are much higher than theirs, and...what if there is something better behind?

Just when one of the deputy directors was about to ask Gu Suisui to go back and wait for the news, Lu Jianhui on the side suddenly asked, "My kid, how did you come up with such a performance?"

His opening shocked everyone at the audition scene.

After so many days of auditioning, everyone knows one thing, that is, only when he sees an actor who he thinks is very suitable and wants to settle down, will Mr. Lu open his mouth and ask that person some other questions, other times Don't say a word.

And a total of hundreds of people were auditioned, and among them the number of times he asked him to ask questions was only a handful.

"Grandpa, this is what I learned by myself while watching TV series." Gu Suisui said with a proud face looking at the grandpa in front of him.

Lu Jianhui smiled and said, "It seems that you are still a very smart kid."

Gu Suisui has a simple and straightforward personality and never knows what humility is. When someone praises her, she will only feel happy in her heart: "Well, of course! My mother often said that I am smart." (/≧ ▽≦/)~