Chapter 23

Gu Suisui is the first time to fly by plane, and everything is new and interesting.

It takes about four hours for a private jet to fly from the Imperial Capital to City H. In addition, Ke Jingyang stayed up late last night. He was very sleepy today. As soon as he got to his seat, he put on a blindfold and continued to sleep. Not long after the plane took off, he fell into a deep sleep. Past. When he woke up again, it was almost twelve o'clock, and the plane would land at the airport in H city in half an hour.

He stretched, and then turned to look at the seat next to him, only to see that Gu Suisui with him was still asleep at the moment. She seemed to have completely forgotten the unpleasantness of her snacks being confiscated. She curled up on the seat, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open, and she was clearly sleeping soundly.

Hey, it really was just a child.

This mentality is a little too good.

Ke Jingyang squinted a pair of peach blossom eyes, and squeezed her little baby-fat face with his hands, which was soft, like jelly. It was not enough to squeeze it once, and he poked her two small pear vortexes again.

Don't say it, it feels pretty good, it's fun to poke.

When he was in a mess, the little guy who had been sleeping moved his body, and his slightly raised eyelashes quivered, like a butterfly about to spread its wings. Looking at her, it seemed that he was about to wake up.

Ke Jingyang quickly withdrew his messy hand, he couldn't let this squeamish little guy find that he was bullying her while she was asleep. If the little girl is crying again, and her mother is not with her this time, who will come to coax her?

Anyway, he doesn’t want to coax children, and he doesn’t want to coax them... It’s scary enough to be called "Papa Ke" by a three-and-a-half-year-old child. If he has to be responsible for coaxing the child, then he is afraid that he will finish recording the reality show. Within three months, you can go directly to the hospital.

After a while, Gu Suisui opened her eyes in a daze. She rubbed her eyes and asked softly, "Daddy Ke, are we almost there?"

Ke Jingyang, who had just done something bad, looked away with a guilty conscience, and said vaguely: "Yeah."

==

H city airport is more than 30 kilometers away from the final destination of their trip, and they have to drive to reach the ancient city of Sishui.

As an intern father, Ke Jingyang, of course, was arranged to ride in the same car with his little partner Gu Suisui.

The news program group of Ke Jingyang's participation in "Traveling with Baby" was kept secret, and together with the other four star guests of a reality show, I learned about it after seeing the real person today. They couldn't imagine that the last "intern father" would be him.

Although Fruit Channel has launched several popular variety shows in a row in recent years, "Traveling with Baby" is a brand new show after all, and it is a setting of celebrity parents + cute baby different from other outdoor reality shows on the market. , There are no other programs with similar themes as a reference, so no one can predict whether this variety show will be loved by the audience.

It is precisely because of this that many popular stars generally will not take risks on this new variety show.

After all, if this variety show goes viral, it’s okay to have a better career, but in case it runs out of water, it will not only waste your time, but also give your peers in the same industry a chance to laugh at it for no reason.