75🏵

A seven-inch green forest snake stabbed by a sharp branch, struggling for a few times, and stopped moving.

The photographer who was originally planning to run away was taken aback by the sudden situation. He looked up suspiciously and found that a man in a black peaked cap was standing next to a big tree not far away.

He also held a short dagger in his hand, thinking that he should have used this to sharpen the branches just now.

And maybe because I had been focusing on the movement of the viper before, I couldn't find anyone approaching here in advance!

"You are..." This virgin forest is close to the village where their program group lives, but the man doesn't look like a person in the village.

"People who live nearby, come and grab a few snakes for soaking wine." After speaking, the man neatly packed the dead snakes on the ground in a bag.

When the photographer saw his movements, he was relieved and couldn't help but praised: "Brother, you are good at this skill. How did you throw the branches just now? That's too accurate!"

If he had this skill, he would still be afraid of some green forest snake, just come with a very toxic bamboo leaf green, he could solve it three times and five times.

"I often go up the mountain and practice." The man didn't talk much, and he answered only one question.

Seeing that the crisis was lifted, the photographer followed him and put the child in his arms on the ground. He calmly said, "Sai Sui, it's all right, we are saved."

Gu Suisui, who saw the stabbing of a poisonous snake, was not scared to cry. She tilted her head, walked over and grabbed the corner of the strange uncle's clothes, and said gruffly: "Uncle, you are so amazing. ~"

——The green snake can't move just by hearing a "shoo"!

Hearing the childish and crisp voice of the little girl, the man fell on the child uncontrollably, and his dark eyes moved slightly.

"Brother, you often go up the mountain and you should know the way down the mountain? The two of us went up the mountain to record a parent-child variety show called "Traveling with Baby"... Now we are lost with the big team, and this little friend she I'm afraid, so I want to take her down the mountain earlier. Could you please work hard and take us out of here."

I went up the mountain to catch snakes. I just caught a dead snake and killed it to help them. Now I have to trouble others to take them away. I felt a little embarrassed to follow the photographer and added: "Wait. After the mountain, we will pay you."

Although you can stay in place and wait for the people sent by the program group to come and look for them, if you can go down the mountain earlier, of course it would be better! If there is no other way, who wants to stay in this forest where snakes, insects, rats and ants may be infested at any time, waiting for rescue.

The man stared at a little girl who had been playing with his clothes, paused, and said, "I know the way down the mountain, you can follow me."

Seeing that this person was willing to help, I quickly said thank you to the photographer.

After the shock just now, he felt like he was riding a roller coaster. He went up and down, and now his hands and feet were cold, and his legs were a little weak when he stood up.

The man frowned slightly when he saw the shocked look of the photographer following him. He picked up the equipment he had thrown on the ground, his eyes drooped, and said, "You just have to hold this equipment, kid, I I can hold it for you."