155

The three returned home together.

At first, Gu Suisui was a little embarrassed, worried that she would be as unhappy as she was yesterday when she talked to her father, but then carefully tested it and saw her mother's expression as usual, she gradually grew courageous, and she was on the road. I began to pester my dad to ask questions.

"Dad, I will take you to take a look at my room now. My room is so beautiful~ it was decorated for me by my mother. I would not show it to ordinary people." If it weren't for Shen Yuan's sister, Gu Suisui would actually go to I wanted to take my dad home to have a look.

When Gu Zhennian heard her daughter call him, his brows were a little bit of joy, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and he replied, "Yes."

Feng Yaoqin looked at the man's overjoyed expression, curled his lips, and said nothing.

Anyway, her daughter belongs to her. In the future, if Gu Zhennian doesn't pay support, or treats Suisui badly, she turns around and changes the name on Suisui Hukou, and will follow her mother's surname Feng from now on.

Feng Suisui's name is also very nice. I didn't change the name on the hukou at the beginning because the bad things in the original family were quite responsive. Feng Yaoqin didn't like her surname very much, or else I would have to wait till now. The name was changed a long time ago.

"You two go to see the room, I'll prepare lunch." Feng Yaoqin paused, glanced at Gu Zhennian who was held by her daughter, and said: "You can also stay and eat with us at noon today. "

After saying this, he turned around and went to the kitchen without waiting for him to answer.

And Gu Zhennian, who wanted to say something, was dragged into her room by Gu Suisui who could not wait.

"This is my bed."

"This is my pillow."

"This is my rabbit doll."

"..."

Gu Zhennian was also in his daughter's room, saw the familiar garland, his expression was stunned.

"What is this?" There was a hint of excitement in his voice.

"By the way, and this, this is a gift from a fan." Gu Suisui straightened his chest, and said with a little pride that when he was in Yunnan, an anonymous fan asked the staff to give it to him. Gave her this beautiful wreath.

Gu, a die-hard fan, Zhennian smiled happily after listening, hiding his merit and fame, and he didn't deliberately explain that the wreath was given by himself.

"I can also make this kind of wreath. If you like it, I can make as many as you want." There are many flowers and plants in places like Yunnan. He used local materials at the time, and now he wants to make them in the city. For wreaths, I'm afraid I have to go to the flower shop to buy flowers.

Gu Suisui likes all kinds of beautiful things. Of course someone would make her a wreath, but...

"No, Dad, the boss said he would give it to me next time on my birthday."

The garland has already been given. If you promise to dad again, she will receive two identical gifts on her birthday next time, and if she doesn’t agree, dad can only give her a different gift (/≧▽≦/) ~

Gu Zhennian probably knew from her daughter who she called the boss, her thin lips were drawn into a straight line, and she said in a deep voice, "This kind of wreath is not easy to make, and no one teaches it to learn. This way. Well, next time your good friend comes over, I can teach him how to make a wreath by hand."