99

After getting rid of the media reporters who wanted to interview, Lu Yuanzhi took Gu Suisui all the way to the underground parking lot on the second floor, where a black nanny car was parked.

Opening the door, Feng Yaoqin also sat in the back seat. Gu Suisui happily threw herself into her arms as soon as she saw her mother.

Today Feng Yaoqin also came to attend the premiere of "Dormant". How could she not come to the first movie played by her daughter! !

It's just that Gu Suisui is one of the main creative staff. He wants to sit in the first row with the crew. Feng Yaoqin sits in the middle of the movie under the arrangement of his manager Lu Yuanzhi.

At first Feng Yaoqin watched this movie seriously for her daughter, but after watching it, she gradually became fascinated, and the whole person was completely brought in by the rhythm of the movie.

Even a person like her who doesn't like to watch movies can tell that "Dormant" is indeed a good movie.

"Mom, mom, did you hear that, everyone was complimenting me in the theater just now~" Gu Suisui said excitedly. When staying by Feng Yaoqin's side, she always loves to act like a baby more than usual, and she also shows a little more unconscious pride.

Feng Yaoqin thought about her excellent performance in the movie at the age of her family, as well as the high praise she heard when she left the scene just now. She was relieved and proud of her. She leaned over and kissed her daughter's little cheek, and said: "Our family is the best year old, mother is proud of you!"

I suddenly felt the love of so many people in the projection hall just now. Little Marshmallow is very excited now, and has no sleep at all.

She really likes the feeling that everyone likes herself... This kind of warm power passed over, as if it brought her back to the moment when she was just becoming a perfect woman.

"Mom, can I go to bed later today? I want to go to the cinema to watch the movie again!"

Feng Yaoqin didn't think about how long, and promised: "Okay, I'll book tickets now." Early to bed and early to wake up any day is fine, but it is rare to have the opportunity to watch the zero-point premiere of the movie she is participating in with her daughter.

Feng Yaoqin took out his mobile phone, opened the ticket booking software and took a look at the tickets of the nearby cinema, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes.

How is this going? Why are there no movie tickets sold everywhere?

Is the system on her side malfunctioning? Or are the movie tickets sold out?

It shouldn't happen that the movie tickets in the middle of the night are sold out, right? You have to know that the premiere of the movie is at twelve o'clock in the morning, it is already so late... how many people will go to the movies.

With this thought in mind, Feng Yaoqin quit the ticket booking software and re-entered it again, but this time, she still showed that there were no tickets left.

Is it true that all the movie tickets for the zero-point premiere of "Dormant" are really sold out? ! !

In the face of facts, Feng Yaoqin had to accept this reality: "Sui Sui, I can't buy tickets for the movie premiere at twelve o'clock tonight, or else the two of us will wait until the daytime tomorrow to go to the cinema again? This is a few hours away."

Hearing that they will not be able to go until tomorrow, Gu Suisui faintly felt a little disappointed, but also understood the reason that you can't enter the cinema without a movie ticket. She lowered her head and drank the water in the kettle and said, "Well, we will tomorrow. It’s the same again!"