94

The spicy rabbit head that I brought over is covered with a layer of red oil chili, and you can also see sesame seeds and peppercorns. It looks very good and makes people appetite.

Chang Qingyan's children's food tastes follow his father Chang Yi, and they like spicy food.

Although Chang Yi is slightly worse than other locals in C city in eating spicy, it is a small case to eat spicy rabbit head to this degree.

The father and son ate the rabbit head skillfully. They broke the rabbit head in half from the middle, ate the two pieces of meat on the cheeks, and finally ate the brain flower. The spicy rabbit head made by this restaurant is as tender as tofu. It is salty and soft, making people want to eat the second one after eating one.

Chang Yi did not order any other dishes, so he ordered four spicy rabbit heads and ate them as snacks with his son. The task was easy.

Although Zhang Huijin ordered a spicy rabbit head in order to challenge the 50% discount event, she realized that she wanted to eat it after the item was actually served... It is still a test of a person's ability to bear it. She was still hesitating on the side whether to eat or not.

Huo Ling'er can't eat spicy food, it's the kind that can't be eaten at all, so Zhang Huijin didn't dare to let her eat the specialties of C City today, so she asked her to eat more when she tried hand-rubbed ice powder.

On the other side of the table, Ke Jingyang carefully picked the peppers with his chopsticks.

"Sui Sui, this spicy fried rabbit is too spicy, wait until I help you get rid of all the peppers on it before you eat it."

Spicy Stir-Fried Rabbit Dice and Spicy Rabbit Leg also have a lot of red oil chili on top. These two dishes will definitely make people enjoy spicy food. Fortunately, this spiciness is still far worse than the last hot pot he ate. Ke Jingyang helped the children to open the pepper on the top, and tasted it by himself. It was really good, worthy of this evaluation... It would be better if the boss could not add so many peppers and peppers.

Isn’t the pepper and peppercorns in C city free of money? ! Why don't you put so many in any store!

Apart from Chang Yi and Chang Qingyan father and son, Gu Suisui's children may be the happiest eating in this restaurant. Under the temptation of food, she didn't eat a bite of rice, so she patronized the food. If it were not for the child's small appetite, everything could only be eaten a little bit, Ke Jingyang would start to worry about whether she would be too spicy.

"Sui Sui, what are you looking at?"

"Papa Ke, I feel that the food that Brother Qingyan and Uncle Chang are eating is delicious~"

Gu Suisui went to see the delicious food in other people’s bowls as he ate. Probably every snack product would subconsciously feel that the things that other people have not eaten in their bowls are much better than the ones in their own bowls. Right.

The staff on the side heard the conversation between the temporary father and daughter and asked with a smile: "Sui Sui, do you want to try their spicy bunny head?" The guests are willing to challenge, of course it is better than not. It’s more interesting.

And Gu Suisui, who is Yong (especially) Yu (don't) taste (greedy) try (eat), tilted his head for a moment, raised his hand and said, "Uncle, I want to try it!"

Ke Jingyang looked at the child with a happy face, trying to stop the child’s dangerous thoughts, and persuaded: “Six years old, you have to be cautious. If you can’t eat it, don’t force it. Don’t do this 50% discount.” Anyway, no matter how much you watch. He couldn't possibly eat this spicy rabbit head all the time.