44🏵

In the end, Feng Yaoqin was unable to bring Su Yuen Long to the birthday together, because...When she was picking up Su Yuen Long's daughter on the way, there was a small accident, so she found a reason to leave first.

"Well, yes, thank you teacher, I see."

It was only on a whim today that she planned to pick her up from her daughter’s school and give her a surprise. So Yuen Long knew that her child had not gone to school in the past two days.

According to her classmates, it seemed that she had taken a long vacation of almost half a month. Because some parents came to ask for leave in person, and Yu Qing took the first place in the class this mid-term exam, the head teacher happily allowed the leave.

Su Yuenlang was sitting in the car, thinking of what Yu Qing's head teacher had just said to him, but her heart could not be calm for a long time. He didn't think he was a qualified father. Otherwise, how could it be possible that his daughter hadn't been to school for several days, and he wouldn't notice such a big thing at all? !

Su Yuen Long took a deep breath, and finally called Su Yuqing and her aunt.

"Did you help Yu Qing take a long vacation with the school?" he asked.

"Yeah, brother-in-law, what's the matter?"

"Why hasn't anyone told me about this before?! What did Yu Qing do when she asked for leave? Where is she now?" Su Yuenlang was not only angry that the two of them had teamed up to keep herself in the drum. Inside and out, more worried about the safety of her daughter.

He didn't know where his daughter was now, what she was doing, let alone whether she would be in any danger.

"Brother-in-law, don't worry, Yu Qing is currently filming on the crew. I'm not afraid that you will disagree, so I kept helping the children keep it secret." Lan Chuwan on the other end of the phone seemed to think this too. If you didn't tell the child's biological father in advance, he was a bit wrong, and quickly recruited everything he had hidden.

"Yu Qing, this kid likes filming. Last time he went to a film crew to play a role. We never told you about this. When a guardian is required to sign a contract, my aunt signed it."

Lan Chuwan was also very entangled. After all, her sister had left such a child, and she was such a niece. When the child came to ask her for help, how could she have the heart to refuse...

And she also thinks that Yu Qing's father, her brother-in-law, shouldn't agree to let Yu Qing go to the filming, so she saw that the child likes to do something so much, so she tried every means to help conceal it. In the end, I couldn't hide it.

Hearing this, Su Yuen Long suddenly remembered that last month, Yu Qing and her aunt said that she would take the child to stay at home for a week. It happened that he was busy discussing business during that time, thinking that the child was at home alone, so he was so bored. Didn't care.

It now seems that since that time, Yu Qing has started to film with him behind his back.

For a moment, Su Yuen Long felt that he didn't understand this daughter at all.

==

Feng Yaoqin finally chose to let Suisui sign a contract with Qin Entertainment.

And Lu Yuanzhi’s work efficiency is also very high. The morning after signing the contract, he arranged for Gu Suisui and Ke Jingyang to shoot the cover of the magazine together.

Now the two of them are participating in the same parent-child variety show, and the heat is on the rise. There are many benefits of being on the cover of a magazine together.