43🏵

At the same time, on the 28th floor of Qin's Entertainment.

Fu Yingyu shook hands with the artist director of Qin Entertainment, a rare sincere smile appeared on her cold face: "I wish we have a happy cooperation."

"Happy cooperation."

Fu Yingyu signed a contract with Qin Entertainment for three years. Three years are not long, not short, but she has paid a full five percent less than the actress of the same coffee position. According to the normal situation, at least four or six points should be filled in the contract, she is six, and the company is four.

Fu Yingyu: "I still have a small request. I don't know if Director Liu can extend the time for the contract announcement to next week. I still have some small things to do before that."

If she does not want to pay this huge amount of liquidated damages, she should first send a letter of termination to the original company, and then go through the normal legal procedures to find evidence of the company's breach of contract and refuse to pay the liquidated damages. But if this is the case, the situation is too troublesome. It may take half a year for the entire litigation cycle, plus the collection of evidence, or even a year. In the end, you may lose the lawsuit and you still have to pay liquidated damages.

Fu Yingyu didn't want to be like this. She would rather directly pay nearly 20 million in liquidated damages, or she would be surprised by hitting the enemy by surprise. If the letter of understanding is sent to the original company in advance to make them defensive, then the next public opinion orientation cannot be controlled by her alone.

Now as long as she finishes what she should do, the remaining professional lawyer team of Qin's Entertainment will sue her for her.

The artist director of Qin's Entertainment is a woman in her forties who looks a little serious but can talk very well. She smiled: "Of course we can. Our two ideas may coincide in some way."

It just so happened that Qin Entertainment wanted to follow this opportunity to operate secretly. If they could, of course they didn't want to expose Fu Yingyu's contract with her company so quickly.

"Thanks a lot."

After solving a major event, Fu Yingyu breathed a sigh of relief. After the termination of the contract with Tianhao Entertainment, if she wants to deal with Ji Min in the future, she no longer has to worry about the company's action to stop it.

Due to some resources, Qin's Entertainment and Tianhao Entertainment have always had a lot of grievances. The cake in the whole circle is so big, everyone wants to divide more, how can it be possible to get along with each other in peace. The two companies are too lazy to maintain the superficial politeness. If she can force Tianhao Entertainment’s head Hua Dan Jimin to quit the entertainment circle, and one less person is competing for resources, the company can also take advantage of it, so how could she oppose it? What?

At this point, Fu Yingyu calculated very clearly. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to hop to Qin's Entertainment with all her heart.

In order to let fewer people know about this, after the two parties signed the contract, Fu Yingyu and Hao Peng went directly down the private elevator on the 28th floor to the underground garage.

There is still another scene to be filmed tonight, and Fu Yingyu has to rush back to the film and television base.

Hao Peng frowned and said, "Yingyu, the company called me again today to put pressure on it."

"Put pressure?" Fu Yingyu curled her lips and smiled coldly. "Since the company is in such a hurry, then promise them."

Hao Peng was surprised, and said in a low voice: "What? Promise them?! Haven't we all signed with Qin Entertainment?"...Why do you want to agree to such unreasonable demands?