145

As soon as the award of the best newcomer award was over, it was soon the turn of the best director.

The winner is indeed Director Chen.

Director Chen's last film did not win a prize, and this time just made up for the regret last time. People are refreshed at happy events. Standing on the podium, he looks at least ten years younger than usual.

In addition to the best director of Director Chen, the best film of the Golden Rooster Award was also taken into the bag by "Dormant".

It is a pity that the two most important annual Golden Rooster Awards, Best Actress and Best Actor, both nominated Fu Yingyu and Lu Chi did not win.

The best actress was finally upset. It was won by the leading actress of a literary and artistic film. The winner of the best actor was Chu Zhuangjie. He had nominated two Golden Rooster Awards for best actor before. Award, this time finally successfully won the title of Golden Rooster actor by "Mist Tracking".

Fu Yingyu had this psychological preparation for a long time, so she was very open about her failure to get a queen this year, and she won the Golden Rooster Award for Best Newcomer at least for her age. This is also a happy thing for her.

Although Lu Chi has some regrets and regrets in his heart, he also understands that teacher Chu Zhuangjie in "Fog Tracking" is better than him in terms of experience and acting skills.

The best actor was taken by him, and he was convinced by himself.

"...It seems that we are the most powerful year old, and we came back with a best newcomer award." Ke Jingyang rubbed the hair of the children around him and said with a smile.

The other two nominated guys failed to win the award, and won a best rookie year old, which really gave him the courage to be a godfather.

Ke Jingyang suddenly had a feeling of being proud, subconsciously ignoring the competition between the best actress and best actor in the Golden Rooster Award, which is far from being comparable to the best newcomer award.

Gu Suisui, who was on the side, heard what he said, and couldn't help but add milkly, "Brother Lu Chi and Sister Fu are also very good."

They are all very good adults, much better than her~

When Ke Jingyang heard Suisui speak for the two of them, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Well, they are also great."

Hey, the kid is very protective of the two of them.

Ke Jingyang felt sour in his heart, and then remembered another thing, and said with a smile: "Sui Sui, I can tell you a good news, you will soon become a big sister."

"Big sister?" Gu Suisui tilted his head to look at him, the little puzzled expression on his face was so cute that it made people's minds heartbroken.

Ke Jingyang saw it, and wanted to squeeze her soft face again: "It's my own brother, but he hasn't been born yet. I can take you to see him after he is born."

Brother, besides inheriting the family business, it can also be used for play. Anyway, it won’t be bad for children to play. Moreover, he remembers that Suisui always worried that he was the youngest one. No, when his mother gave birth to a younger brother, Suisui could soon become a big sister.

...Is it a baby younger than her age?

Gu Suisui's beautiful apricot eyes shimmered, nodding like garlic, and said softly, "Okay!"

==

On November 29th, Gu Suisui's web drama "A Day of Accidental Encounter" premiered on the Kiwi video website.