143

Ke Jingyang also arrived in city y on the afternoon of November 25th.

"Sui Sui, is the awards ceremony tonight tight?"

If someone else wins the prize, Ke Jingyang is absolutely impossible to come over. With this time, he might as well sleep at home and play games comfortably. Recently, in preparation for a new album, Lu Yuanzhi confiscated all his game CDs, leaving none of them.

But who made Suisui a daughter? Now the children have finally won a nomination for the best newcomer. Even if Ke Jingyang sacrificed his rest time, he still had to come over to support her.

Alas, he is so responsible as a godfather...

Ke Jingyang felt that when he became an elder brother in the future, he might not be able to treat his younger brother as much as he is now.

Yes, that's right, Ke Jingyang will be a brother soon. At the banquet that day, his parents asked him to go on a blind date. He once suggested that the two of them should have a son, and then pass on the family business to the younger son. This elder son can completely get rid of the trouble of inheriting the family business, and he was almost beaten. . Who knows that his mother suddenly went to the hospital yesterday morning, and after an investigation, it was found that the child in his stomach was already two months old!

It was precisely because of this incident that he wasted time. According to the original plan, he should have flown over to visit Suisai yesterday afternoon.

Wearing a white dress and light blue coat, Gu Suisui looked cute and loving. She clenched her small fist and said crisply, "Don't be nervous!"

Ke Jingyang patted her on the shoulder and said with satisfaction: "Yes, we should continue to maintain this attitude of not being humble, not overbearing, and not being surprised. You must know that you, Dad Ke, was like this when I won the award..."

Lu Yuanzhi was a little speechless in his heart when he heard that this guy was again flicking Gu Suisui.

Forget it, let him go, it's better not to be nervous than nervous anyway.

I hope that regardless of whether she can win the Best Newcomer Award, when the camera falls on Suisui, she can maintain a good attitude. After all, there has been a negative example of losing control of facial expression management at the last minute. .

It was the first time for Ke Jingyang to be an elder seriously for her child, and he took her to talk about a lot of her previous glorious deeds as a reference. Gu Suisui also listened very seriously, and asked questions from time to time.

The two chatted for a while, Ke Jingyang said a little dry mouth, took a drink with a cup, just then someone knocked on the door and walked in.

Ke Jingyang put down the cup and looked at it, and found that it was an acquaintance who came in!

Qin Ziqian, who had just entered the door, also saw Ke Jingyang, and the expression on his face changed in an instant, with a little caution in his eyes.

Yuanjia Road is narrow!

"Hello, uncle." He secretly glanced at Suese who was sitting next to this man, and exclaimed reluctantly.

Who is his uncle? If you want to call him, you should call him brother.

Ke Jingyang was also depressed, how could this kid get together with Suisui again.

Qin Ziqian saw this man looking at him fiercely, thinking about what happened last time, and couldn't help but remind: "I and Sui Sui and we are now good friends!" Anyway, if you hit me, I will go to sue!

The National Girl is Three and a Half Years Old  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें