Chapter 26

After Su Yuqing came back from the crew, she has been following all kinds of news on the Internet.

The current development trajectory of this world is basically the same as she remembers, except... Gu Suisui participated in the "Tit Against Tit" when she was a child.

This is something that hasn't happened in the previous life.

Su Yuqing’s feelings for Gu Suisui in this life are very complicated. She hopes that she will be bad, become as vicious and scheming as the last life, so that she can retaliate against her without any psychological pressure, but she has something in her heart. At that time, there will be another thought flashing, and I hope Gu Suisui will continue to be as silly and sweet as he is now.

Su Yuqing didn't know why she had such an idea, she obviously should hate this woman very much! In fact, she has really hated it all the time. Whenever she thinks of what Gu Suisui did to her in her previous life, she can’t wait to poke her skin, pick her muscles, and let her taste the sins she has ever suffered!

But the paradox is that when faced with Gu Suisui, who was filming with her on the crew, she was lost and hesitated.

Maybe it's because Gu Suisui at this age is very different from the Gu Suisui in her mind. Su Yuqing thought she was still a person with a conscience, so she couldn't bear to deal with a kid who smiled sweetly at everyone every day.

With a "buzz", Su Yuqing's mobile phone on the table vibrated. It was a message from WeChat.

Su Yuqing, who was in entanglement, came back to her senses. She opened WeChat and found that it was just a screenshot of the game record sent by a primary school classmate. Her heart was a little lost, as if it was something she was looking forward to, but it suddenly fell through. Similar. And she didn’t even realize this--

These days after leaving the crew, Gu Suisui would often send messages to Su Yuqing. Children who are three and a half years old can't type, so they can only post various emoticons on WeChat.

Of course, Su Yuqing did not reply to any of these messages. She had been impatient with the children, and she reluctantly agreed to add contact information. Given their hatred relationship in their previous lives, it would be nice not to block her directly and delete her.

It's just that Gu Suisui hasn't given up contacting her sister Su, and will send out good morning and good night emoticons on time every day.

But since yesterday, the emoji package is gone.

"Qingqing, why did you come back at noon today?" The man entering the door wore a black suit. He looked about 30 years old, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, and his facial features were somewhat similar to Su Yuqing.

Seeing him limping while walking, Su Yuqing quickly put down his phone, walked over to hold his arm, and said with a worried expression: "Dad, what's the matter with you?"

Su Yuen Long smiled and said nonchalantly: "It's okay. Dad accidentally fell. Just apply some medicine later."

Su Yuqing looked at his father’s wrinkled suit pants, frowned, went to find the medicine cabinet at home under the TV cabinet in the living room, and while helping him apply safflower oil, he said, "Dad, I think you should go. It’s better to take a look at the hospital, in case you hurt other parts of your body."

Su Yuen Long waved his hand and quickly said, "How can you say it is so serious? Maybe you put safflower oil on it, and it will be fine tomorrow."

The two got close, and Su Yuqing could still smell the smell of alcohol that was deliberately covered up by Su Yuenlang.