92

Ke Jingyang and Lu Yuanzhi came here this time mainly to surprise the children.

He wants to take Gu Suisui children to the pet shop to pick a puppy. When he was recording a show in Yunnan last time, he promised to buy one for her when he returned to the imperial capital, but the picks made by others were definitely not as good as picks by himself.

However, Feng Yaoqin heard that this person wanted to buy a puppy for her family Sui Sui, and quickly refused: "No, our family Sui Sui is not suitable for raising a dog now."

Just order a little lobster for takeout, just eat occasionally, and if you want to eat less, but raise a puppy... Feng Yaoqin will definitely not agree to let it! !

Not to mention that my daughter will have various red spots on her body in the summer. The doctor once advised children not to touch the hair of animals for a period of time. Although her health condition has improved a lot this year, when she came back from recording a show in Yunnan this week, she found that her body had grown a little bit. Fortunately, the situation was not serious this time, only a little bit. He recovered quickly after taking the medicine.

At first, Feng Yaoqin thought this was caused by the humid and hot environment in Yunnan, but now it seems that it should be because Suisui played with the puppy in the stockade for a while.

But these are not the most embarrassing. The most embarrassing thing is that after the puppy is bought and returned home, who will take care of its daily life? ?

Dogs need to go for a walk every three days, and they need to get all kinds of vaccinations, right? At a young age, she may not be able to hold it even if it is just a puppy, and it is impossible for her to take care of the puppy's food and drink every day. Then the job will fall on her again.

Feng Yaoqin herself doesn't like small animals, but it can't be said to be an annoyance. It's just that she usually sees other people's raising by herself on the Internet. If she really wants to raise her own, she may lose patience in less than three days.

Although it was just a pet that was raised at home, since he brought it home, he must be responsible for it. Feng Yaoqin knew that he had no patience to take care of the puppy, so it was better not to raise it in the first place.

"Mom, can't our family really have puppies?" Gu Suisui felt a little sad when he heard what his mother said...just a little bit!

"When our family grows up, we can take care of the puppies by ourselves. At that time, shall we raise another one?" Looking at her somewhat sad and disappointed daughter, Feng Yaoqin was as soft as ever and promised to wait for the age of the year. Be older and let her raise a cute puppy.

Ke Jingyang looked at the frustrated Gu Suisui kid next to him, squeezed her little face, leaned over and said to her in a low voice, "Sui Sui, it's okay, I can help you raise the puppy first, if you are If you think about it, you can come and check it often."

Isn't coming to see the puppy the same as coming to see his godfather? Hahaha! He is really a little IQ genius, this decision is too witty.

Ke Jingyang is not as thoughtful as Feng Yaoqin. In his opinion, what is the difficulty of raising a dog? Give something to eat and drink. Isn't he a healthy adult afraid that he can't raise a puppy?

After Ke's father gave out his comprehensive plan, Gu Suisui's sadness was wiped out, and the puff face was full of excitement. The big and the small two discussed together about raising a dog, from when to pick her up to the pet shop to choose a puppy, to what they should buy for the dog...

Although the voices of the two of them were deliberately lowered, the people sitting on the side could still hear them.

Feng Yaoqin heard everything about their "plan", but what could be done? She could only treat it as if she hadn't heard, and let her daughter happily discuss it.