107

"Uncle Lu, Dad Ke promised to take me with him!"

After getting the affirmative reply from Dad Ke, Gu Suisui blinked a pair of big watery eyes and looked at Uncle Lu on the side.

Lu Yuanzhi didn’t know what the kid meant, smiled, and said, “Okay, when did I lie to you? Don’t worry, I will get one more invitation letter, and I will dress you beautifully. Yes, we must be the most beautiful little princess in the audience."

Lu Yuanzhi knew that Suisui, a young girl who loves to be beautiful, so after Ke Jingyang promised to take Suisui to the banquet held by the Qin Group, Lu Yuanzhi was already thinking about what Suisui should wear on the day of the banquet. Clothes out.

Since she is going to the banquet every year, as the spokesperson of navf, of course the clothes she will wear on that day must also be navf.

Since Gu Suisui participated in the movie "Dormant" after the fire, her reputation and popularity have also increased along with it. Navf's current attitude towards Suisui is completely different from the previous work style that has been dragging and refusing to sign.

Two days after the two parties signed the contract, they had already arranged the time for the commercial shooting, and the brand’s attitude was also very positive. In order to show the importance of Gu Suisui, the new spokesperson, this time the navf side not only invited France to France. The famous director came to take care of the shooting of the commercial, and promised that navf will provide it for free regardless of the need for clothes on any occasion and at any time after the age of the year.

The celebrities' clothes are only worn once at the event, and it is impossible to buy each one by themselves. At this time, the sponsorship provided by the brand is very useful.

In fact, after the cover of the ''ssling'' magazine came out, the sales of navf's children's clothing series have greatly improved, especially the high-definition small gauze skirt worn by Suisui with hand-embroidered flowers. It is said that the clothes are just right. When the goods arrive, they are sold out, and the sales are too good.

But at that time, the brand navf felt that Suisui didn’t have any works, and she was a newcomer. She was worried that her popularity would pass soon. Like many child stars, she was obsessed with everyone and could not drive sales, so she was always hesitant. Did not give a quasi-letter.

However, the situation now is completely different. Every year, with a work that can be obtained, he has the confidence to negotiate, and the attitude of the brand is naturally different.

Because they are also worried that other children's clothing brands will preempt Gu Suisui's contemporary spokesperson. The children's clothing series has always been a series that navf doesn't make much money. This time they tasted the sweetness of the sales boom, of course, they don't want to just give up.

Lu Yuanzhi glanced at the advertising plan sent by navf and was very satisfied.

Navf and Suisui signed a three-year contract at one time. This is also the first time that navf has asked a child star to be the spokesperson of its own brand. Although it is still only a spokesperson for the series, it is of great significance to the new year whose career has just started, and it is an important stepping stone.

Moreover, Lu Yuanzhi is confident that Sui Sui will become the spokesperson of the entire brand.

...

Since there is no need to record the variety show "Traveling with Baby" these days, Gu Suisui now has a healthier and healthier schedule, and she goes to bed early and wakes up with her mother every day.