114

"Today you go to the company alone. I will accompany Suisui to make commercials later."

"Okay, you don't need to worry about me, it doesn't matter what I am an adult, you just don't forget to take care of my wife for me."

Today is the first time to shoot a commercial commercial at Suisui. Of course, Lu Yuanzhi, the agent, has to be there to cheer her up. As for Ke Jingyang...he is so old and he doesn’t need to worry about him. Of course, it’s more important to be kids. some.

The theme of navf's commercial this time is "innocence".

Because of the high budget, almost all the commercials were shot on location. In order to show the importance of Gu Suisui, the new spokesperson, navf also spent a lot of money to hire a famous French director, Charles George, Charles George.

Charles George is well-known in France. He is not only a well-known film director, but also an excellent commercial advertising director. He has won many annual commercial advertising awards. It is conceivable how much thought navf spent this time in order to invite Charles George to work on this commercial shooting.

Lu Yuanzhi is very satisfied that the brand navf has arranged for the commercials. After all, Suisui is the first contemporary spokesperson. Of course, he hopes that everything will be perfect and do his best!

"Uncle Lu, is it fun to make commercials?" Gu Suisui asked curiously, holding his cheek on the way to the filming location.

She has only made movies and magazine covers before, um... it's fun to make movies, but it's not so fun to make magazine covers. The people there don't talk to her very much, and they don't eat snacks with her, it feels so boring qaq

Lu Yuanzhi looked at the young girl next to him, thought about it, and said, "Actually, making commercials is about the same as making movies, but the duration of an advertisement is much shorter than that of a movie. So if the shooting goes well, We can finish it in a day or two."

Gu Suisui felt relieved when he heard Uncle Lu's words.

Compared to some dull and boring magazine shooting, she prefers the atmosphere of the crew, relaxed and at ease, and can also play with the brothers and sisters she knows. As long as it does not affect the shooting of other people on the set, you can do anything.

"Moreover, this time there will be a lot of beautiful clothes to wear in turns, to ensure that Sui Sui you will always be beautiful when shooting commercials." Lu Yuanzhi knows what Sui Sui likes, in order to make her work. You can also be in a good mood at that time, and talk about things that she likes.

Hearing that there will be many, many beautiful clothes to wear in the commercial, Gu Suisui is even more looking forward to it.

"Then I like to shoot commercials!" Children's happiness is so simple.

Lu Yuanzhi also likes Suisui’s optimistic and cheerful personality. He thinks about everything. Although this little guy likes to cry, he is a proper little crying bag, but his emotions come and go quickly, and he always thinks about himself. One person cried for a while and immediately regained his smile.

It’s just... Lu Yuanzhi is still a little worried that the children will not adapt to this commercial film shooting mode, and Sui Sui is the first time to work with director Charles George, the two must also need to run in, and the language is not good, it is inevitable in the middle. There will be a little friction-

"Six years old, when you shoot the commercial later, you don't need to be too nervous. You just need to listen to the director's uncle's arrangement. The others are very good. It doesn't matter if you make a mistake in the middle. We can do it again." CharlesGeorge The director is an old-school English gentleman, even if the actors under his hand do not shoot as expected, he will not easily get angry.