Chapter 17

I can finally go home.

The food and accommodation conditions of the crew of "Tit for Tit" are really average, and it's impossible to have the comfort of living in their own home.

Feng Yaoqin returned to the hotel and packed her and her daughter's things into a big box. She booked the first high-speed train to return to the Imperial Capital, leaving at 6:10 in the afternoon, and arriving at the Imperial Capital West Station in an hour.

"Mom Suisui, I will let the assistant drive you to the high-speed rail station." After learning that Gu Suisui was leaving this afternoon, Fu Yingyu thought about it and decided to come and see her for the last time.

The profession of actor has less gatherings, and the more popular people become, the more busy they are. Except for the staff of the same crew, I can't meet with my family a few times throughout the year, let alone other people.

After separating with Gu Suisui this time, the two will meet again next time... I don't know when.

Feng Yaoqin smiled and said, "Miss Fu, no, we don't have much luggage, so we can take a taxi by ourselves."

Gu Suisui is a kid who can’t hide things in his heart. Who knows people on the set, eats delicious food, and who treats her especially nicely, she will tell her mother all the time, so what about Feng Yaoqin? You may not know who Fu Yingyu is.

Suisui has troubled people enough when she was on the crew, and she didn't want to bother others because of this trivial matter. Although Feng Yaoqin has a strong vanity, he does not take the kindness of others for granted.

Fu Yingyu glanced at her watch and explained: "There are so many people, it’s hard for you to get a taxi on the road. Anyway, you will call me Sister Fu, so please don’t be polite to me. Can't keep up with the high-speed rail."

Feng Yaoqin hesitated for a moment, thinking that the high-speed rail tickets they bought would really not be delayed. If they missed it, they could only wait for the trip two hours later, and then agreed.

After thanking Fu Yingyu, I took my daughter into this luxurious nanny car.

The equipment in the car is very complete, with TV, stereo, refrigerator... Feng Yaoqin is also the first time to ride in this kind of nanny car. Sure enough, it was as convenient as others said. When the curtain on the car was pulled, nothing was visible outside.

I don't know how old her family is and when will she be able to deploy this kind of nanny car when filming.

"Xiao Wu, help me transport them to the high-speed rail station safely."

Fu Yingyu also had a rivalry with the female number one in the evening. Now she needs to go back to the hotel room to recite her lines, so she can only ask her assistant Xiao Wu to accompany the mother and daughter to the high-speed rail station.

Gu Suisui waved his hand and said goodbye to her sweetly.

"…Goodbye."

Thinking of Fu Yingyu, who had been accustomed to herself without her children when filming on set, suddenly felt empty in her heart, and she was really a little uncomfortable.

At 7:30 in the evening, the taxi stopped at the gate of the community.

It has not been home for a week, Feng Yaoqin wanted to clean the house again. Gu Suisui saw that she was busy alone, and she had to help if she said anything. Feng Yaoqin thought for a while and gave her a small rag.

"Sui Sui, be careful when wiping, leave those areas that can't be wiped to mom." Feng Yaoqin asked worriedly.

"I see, mother." (/≧▽≦/)~