42🏵

A small city near the border of the country.

The man on the other end of the phone took out the calling card just now, broke it and threw it away, then took out another calling card from his trouser pocket and dialed a number.

After two beeps of "di", the phone was connected. He lowered his voice and quickly said a time and place, and hung up before he could talk over there.

The light from the sparse street lamps on the street not far away did not shine on the man. In the darkness, he pursed his mouth lightly, without a trace of emotion on his cold and handsome face.

I also broke this used calling card, changed a place and threw it away.

After all this was done, he carefully took out a photo from the interlayer of his clothes, his hand with distinct knuckles was clean and a little whitish, and there was a thin callus on the index finger of his right hand.

It was a picture of a baby from a few months old. It can be seen that the picture was well preserved, and the corners have raw edges and whitening.

The man's indifferent and gloomy eyes became tender, his lips moved slightly, and he said a word silently, and then put the only photo properly.

Waiting for a while, seeing that the time was almost up, he deliberately avoided all surveillance, bypassed the surrounding complex and changeable street roads, and finally came near an empty factory.

"When will the person receiving the goods arrive?" a shaggy middle-aged man said in a dumb voice.

"Three o'clock in the morning."

"Let's take turns to rest during this time."

"Ok."

After a while, the plant was calm again.

==

Feng Yaoqin made an appointment and met the person in charge of Qin's Entertainment.

"Hello, Ms. Feng, I am Lu Yuanzhi." The man on the opposite side is wearing white casual clothes and a pair of gold glasses. He has a gentle temperament and is easy to let people relax.

Feng Yaoqin shook his hand and said, "Hello."

Lu Yuanzhi came here with a clear goal and didn’t waste too much time. He opened the door and said: “Ms. Feng, I don’t know if you have heard of my name before. I’m the agent of Qin’s Entertainment, and Ke Jingyang is my hand. The artist below, this time I also want to sign Gu Suisui children."

what? Ke Jingyang's agent?

At first, Feng Yaoqin didn't have much thoughts about the person sent by Qin Entertainment, thinking it was an ordinary staff member, but when she heard that this man turned out to be Ke Jingyang's agent, she was surprised. 'S expression, "...So it's you."

Although she doesn't know the strength of the man opposite, since she can bring out a hot star like Ke Jingyang, it shows that this agent is extraordinary.

…At least there is a certain guarantee for the future development after the age of the year.

Thinking of this, Feng Yaoqin breathed a sigh of relief.

Lu Yuanzhi took out the contract that the company had drafted a long time ago and said: "Because Suisui is still young now, the company has made some adjustments to the contract on this point."

Lu Yuanzhi spent a lot of time trying to persuade the company to sign Gu Suisui, the child star. This ten years is also the minimum period he can obtain. The company originally wanted to sign a contract for at least 15 years.