57🏵

"Our family is so good every year, we learned all the words so quickly."

In the study of the apartment, Feng Yaoqin and Gu Suisui were sitting together, and there were a pile of palm-sized cards on the table. There are words on each card, a total of 100 cards. It took less than two days, and Gu Suisui learned them all.

Hearing her mother boasting about herself, Little Marshmallow's black and white eyes curled into crescents, and she smiled shyly with her head down.

In fact, she is literate, and she knows a lot. There is no barrier to reading books, otherwise she would not have been able to chase human TV dramas before. But Feng Yaoqin always thought that her daughter was listening to the sound in front of the TV, and couldn't read the subtitles on it, which was nothing at all.

It’s just that she can read and write, so she is half "illiterate". Fortunately, her learning ability is strong. As long as Feng Yaoqin teaches her to write a word several times, she will soon be able to write and improve. As fast as possible.

The book says that boasting more about the child will help cultivate her self-confident and healthy personality. Therefore, as long as her daughter has made a little achievement and made progress in a certain area, Feng Yaoqin will praise her.

However, Feng Yaoqin felt more frightened the more he taught.

She has seen other children of the same age, what they look like when they learn to read and write. For example, the little boy who went to the neighbor’s house in a rental house was less than one year older than he was and is in a small kindergarten class. His recognition speed was very slow. When she occasionally passed the aisle, she could still hear the adult next door making a grumpy roar because the child couldn't write his name.

But her family’s age is different. What she teaches is not "one, two, three, four", this kind of simple characters with only a few strokes, the level of the characters on the card she bought should be equivalent to the first grade of elementary school. about. She originally only wanted to teach her daughter how to read, but she didn't expect that she would teach it twice, and her child would be able to write directly.

Although the font is very immature and looks a bit crooked, but the writing is correct.

Feng Yaoqin originally thought that her daughter was smart and well-behaved because she was acting as a model for children's clothing, filming and recording variety shows. After dealing with people for a long time, she naturally has much better language skills than other ordinary children.

But the teaching in the past few days has completely changed this idea by Feng Yaoqin. She used to be busy making money to support her family, and didn't have time to teach her daughter to read and write. Later, she became a children's clothing model every year, so she had no time to take her to shoot. Now she resigned from the convenience store, and her daughter also signed a contract with the company. Only with a relatively stable environment did she have the opportunity to teach.

After these days of study, Feng Yaoqin can clearly feel the cleverness of her daughter. Because it is indispensable for her daughter to learn to read scripts as soon as possible, Feng Yaoqin taught her words first and then counted. But no matter what kind, you can learn quickly every year, almost all at once.

Feng Yaoqin is a scumbag himself, otherwise he wouldn't even fail the university entrance examination. Years old her dad fights fiercely, but he has never studied at university, so she should be in a similar situation to her in study.

...... Is it negative to be positive? Two scumbags gave birth to a scumbag? !

No one who is a mother will not want to see that his daughter is smarter than others. No matter how beautiful her dad is, Feng Yaoqin feels extremely proud from the bottom of her heart, she is even more happy than she has won five million in the lottery.