Chapter 22

The recording of the pilot film on Monday morning came to an end temporarily. After the filming was over, Gu Suisui was separately called by the staff to make up a personal interview.

"Okay, that's all for today's interview. You can go home with your mother now. You did a great job today." The staff said with a smile.

The program team needs to add this personal interview to the pilot film, and every parent and child participating in the reality show must record this.

Because several children are generally very young, it is impossible to say what you think of, and it is basically impossible to go through this kind of interview once you want. Gu Suisui is already the best performer.

After the personal interview, the program team sent a car to take Feng Yaoqin's mother and daughter back.

This time the staff who was in charge of picking up them was Tang Jiu. She gave Feng Yaoqin a list of precautions listed by the program group, including the weather in the ancient city of Sishui during the two days of recording the reality show and the highest local temperature. She said: "Sui Sui Sui Mom, the child’s things can be prepared according to the above, and there is no need to bring too many clothes. The child will stay in Sishui Ancient City for two nights this time and will be able to return to the Imperial City on Saturday afternoon."

Feng Yaoqin was surprised by the caring of the program group. She was planning to go home and check it on the Internet.

"Xiao Tang, thank you for sending us back."

Tang Jiu smiled and said, "This is what I should do, year-old mother. If there is nothing wrong, I will leave first. Just call me if I have something to do. I will pick up the child on time at 7 o'clock on Thursday morning and go to the airport."

Feng Yaoqin nodded: "Okay."

Taking advantage of the three days at home, Feng Yaoqin took a few beautiful photos of her daughter and posted them on Weibo to consolidate her existing fans. After another half month of hard work, and relying on occasionally posting photos of his children, the original number of more than 400,000 fans has slowly risen to 500,000.

Feng Yaoqin has this confidence. After the two big movies made by her daughter are released, although they are only two small characters with few scenes, the number of fans on Weibo may be doubled again. With millions of fans, it can be considered a small celebrity.

The day soon arrived on Thursday.

At six o'clock in the morning, in order not to delay the time to the airport, Feng Yaoqin had to call her daughter who was still asleep.

The things to prepare for her daughter have already been packaged. Gu Suisui brought her children's small box, a cute little yellow duck style, Q and cute. Because this time I was going to record for two days and two nights, and I was going to a place as far away as the ancient city of Sishui. Considering that the child might be hungry on the road, Feng Yaoqin also stuffed some snacks into her small bag and suitcase. Her favorite food.

Feng Yaoqin doesn't often buy snacks for her daughter, but every time she passes by the supermarket, she can't help but buy some for her with her coquettish offensive.

"Yi Sui, let's go downstairs quickly, Aunt Xiao Tang is already waiting for you downstairs."

Gu Suisui just walked to the door of the house, and suddenly remembered that he had forgotten something, and said in a soft little milky voice: "Mom, don't forget my hat, the sun is very big today, and it will be tanned."

"I see, mother will not forget." Feng Yaoqin said as she took her little pink sunhat from the living room.

…Her family really loves to be more and more beautiful every year, and now she even knows that she takes the initiative to ask for sun protection when she goes out. She used to help me remember.