132

Knowing that his youngest son Qin Ziqian had a good friend in the kindergarten, Qin Zecheng didn't hold him too much.

It's just that if you are allowed to go out, you are allowed to go out, and there must be one bodyguard around you.

Fortunately, these bodyguards only send him safely to the door of the crew each time and never enter. Qin Ziqian is not bothered by his eyes, but he is not as resistant as before.

Every weekend, I can see my friends. Qin Ziqian is in a good mood and no longer has a small trouble for three days and a big trouble for five days. He disappears in his own house every three to five. In the past, people turned their backs on the horse. Many times it was because the family was too deserted and no one played with him. Now that he has good friends, it is too late for him and Gu Suisui to play happily together. How can there be any idle time to mess around?

Gu Suisui also performed very well in the crew of "A Little Alley", and has been following the progress in an orderly manner with the filming. Qin Ziqian can come to visit the class every weekend, she can be said to be the happiest one besides Qin Ziqian herself.

With the motivation, I worked harder to recite the lines. Even Lu Jianhui, who usually doesn't praise her much, praised her several times on the set, and asked her to strive to make persistent efforts.

And because the content of the conversation between Qin and Suisui was too far from her expectations, Shen Yuan was tossed and awake that night. After thinking about it all night, she finally told Lu Da's agent about the matter.

But Lu Yuanzhi's thoughts are the same as Qin Zecheng's, children's affairs should be handled by the children themselves. Since President Qin didn't say anything on his side, he wouldn't prevent Sui Sui from making friends.

At the end of September, the navf official Weibo posted a Weibo, announcing Gu Suisui's identity as the spokesperson for the navf children's clothing series. At the same time, Gu Suisui and French director CharlesGeorge's commercial film "Innocent" has also appeared strongly in and out of the shops of navf China's major specialty stores.

In order to improve the performance of Huaxia District, navf has changed two spokespersons in Huaxia in recent years, but the effect is not satisfactory. In the end, neither of these two spokespersons was able to renew their contract successfully.

Now the brand suddenly announced a new spokesperson again, plus this new spokesperson, or the hottest child star Gu Suisui, this Weibo was immediately topped in the hot search!

[Fuck! Gu Suisui has become the spokesperson of navf? It is too exaggerated to ask a three-year-old child to be the spokesperson of a luxury brand. 】

[This is something to exaggerate, our cubs are so great, it's normal for the brand to look at them, okay! ! 】

[The future is promising! 】

[Ah ah ah ah ah ah Terrific year after year, quietly to pick up such a good endorsement for her to play call. 】

[I went and took a look at the online commercials. Each of the children's clothing in it looks very beautiful on Suisui. I'm going to buy some of the same for my girlfriend and daughter. 】

[Zi Zai is still just a spokesperson for the brand's children's clothing series. If sales are good during the endorsement period, Zai Zai may be promoted from the children's clothing series to the spokesperson of China, or even the global spokesperson. 】

[Analysis upstairs, I think it is very possible, no, for the business of my cubs, I am going to buy more sets of navf children's clothing for my nephews and nieces. 】