125

Seeing the adult Shen Yuan coming back, Xu Yun'er and Zhao Hui, who were a little flustered because He Wanyou suddenly cried, seemed to have found the backbone, and quickly said what had happened just now.

How can Shen Yuan let other children bully Suisui, she first glanced at Lin Yi, who was dodged, and then at the strange little girl with tears on her face, and said, "He Wanyou? You call this name, right? I don’t think you know, our crew does not allow outsiders to come in. You are not an actor in our crew, so I have every reason to suspect that your purpose of sneaking in is not simple. You can ask the staff to arrest you and then Give it to the police uncle!"

Few children at this age are not afraid of the police uncle. The two of them want to bully her family. It should be okay for her to scare them a little bit?

He Wanyou heard the adult saying that she was going to hand her over to the police uncle. He was dumbfounded and stunned. He quickly explained: "I didn't sneak in, I walked in with sister Lin Yi from the door. "

Although the crew of "Small Alley" does not allow outsiders to enter, this one is obviously more aimed at adults. He Wanyou is a child, and no one will take her seriously. So when she walked in with Lin Yi just now, the staff did not cross-examine or register, only that she was also a small actor on the crew.

After hearing these words, Zhao Hui patted his head annoyedly, indicating that he hadn't thought of this just now.

correct! This evening, she is not an actor in the crew of "Small Alley", she is not allowed to come in according to the regulations. Lin Yi secretly brought her in from the outside. They could find the staff to drive her out just now, and there was no need to argue with her.

He Wanyou is a little bit tricky, but Lin Yi is already in the fifth grade of elementary school, and he knows from the textbook that this is not the case: "Xiaoyou, don't listen to her, the police uncle doesn't care about this kind of thing."

An adult was present at the scene to testify, Zhao Hui was not afraid that He Wanyou would cry now, and he was bolder again: "Although the police uncle doesn't care, the crew of the crew takes care of this kind of thing. If they know you brought in outsiders, they said Maybe you will be kicked out of the crew together."

When Zhao Hui was talking vigorously, Shen Yuan also made a gesture to take out her mobile phone to make a call.

Lin Yi saw that he couldn't speak to them in this respect, and his momentum was much weaker. He bit his head and said, "I can tell you, don't bully us because of your age. You are an adult, and we are children. It is a very bad thing for you to bully us."

He Wanyou was frightened by the police uncle. In addition, he cried a bit wrongly just now. Now his eyes are red and he looks miserable. He choked and said, "...Sister Lin Yi is right, you can't fight. we!"

When did I say I was going to hit you? ?

Shen Yuan felt angry and funny in her heart, but she still kept a serious expression on her face. She educates: "You also know that it is a bad thing for adults to bully children? I thought you didn't know it! In that case, then you guys. Why did you bully my family just now? She is a few years younger than you guys!"

Shen Yuan thought the crew was safe, so she felt relieved to go shopping at the convenience store outside. Who knows that these two bear children came to look for stubbornness while she was away. Fortunately, the girls didn’t fight with each other. If they were injured at the age of one, how would she go back with Feng Sister and Lu’s agent? Confess? !

He Wanyou's voice gradually became quieter, and he kept saying: "I, I didn't bully her."

Shen Yuan looked at the little girl with her head down, her tone of voice calmed a little, and she continued: "Is she really not bullied? Did you wrong her just now? You can't wrong others until the matter is cleared out? Does this mean? Cause harm to others."