Chapter 18

"Ke Jingyang! You didn't know how to wear a mask when you went to a convenience store to buy things last night. This time it's fine, and it's on a hot search again! You count it with your fingers. This is the first few times this month. !"

"My big agent on the road wears a black mask at night, and his body is covered tightly. People who don't know think I was robbed, in case the convenience store staff is afraid to report. The police, you didn't see my name on the Weibo hot search today, but you should go to the police station to pick someone up."

"Okay, even if that's the case, if you have anything you need to buy, you can obviously ask the assistant to help, who will let you go by yourself!"

Other artists couldn't ask for hot search positions, and Lu Yuanzhi couldn't wait to let his own artists give him less. This day, the world did not make him worry at all.

Is it easy for him to be an agent every day in order to clean up the mess for him? !

If this continues, he will almost be mad at him.

Lu Yuanzhi caught a glimpse of the indifferent young man on the sofa who did not take his words seriously. He took a deep breath and directly released a big move: "By the way, there is one more thing to tell you. I just gave You signed up for a parent-child reality show, and the recording will officially start next week, so prepare."

"...???" Ke Jingyang, who was concentrating on playing the game, heard this sudden news, and the action of the button paused, and the next second, the game character in front of him was killed.

The big gameover interface on the screen means that fortunately to play this level of the game, it ended hastily.

He played this single-player game for two full days and two nights, and finally played to the last level, just a little bit, just a little bit close to the level, but now because of a mistake, the character is dead, and he has to start again. Again.

"...Mr. Lu, you absolutely did it on purpose. If there is anything, you can't wait for me to pass the game?" Ke Jingyang knew that this game could not be played anymore, so he threw the game controller to the side and simply didn't play it. Yes, I plan to discuss with the agent what he just said.

"Furthermore, I think you need to explain to me what is a parent-child reality show." Ke Jingyang dyed a light silver-gray hair color, very ostentatious.

He is an outstanding young man who has been single for more than 20 years, not to mention children, he doesn't even have a girlfriend. He went to participate in a ghostly parent-child reality show? !

"What's easy to explain? It means literally. I signed up for you this time. It is a reality show "Traveling with Baby" recently planned by Fruit Station, which will make you an intern dad and other celebrities. Take the kids on a trip together."

I thought it was just his manager Lu Yuanzhi casually made up to scare him, who knew that there really is this parent-child reality show...

Ke Jingyang grabbed his short fluffy hair and said in a slightly uncomfortable tone: "I just finished a concert last month, please let me rest for a while!" Lu Yuanzhi, a black-bellied Zhou peeling skin, absolutely Is changing a way to torture him!

Lu Yuanzhi pushed the golden glasses on the bridge of his nose, and said slowly: "Isn't participating in this kind of reality show count as a break? You can still make money from traveling at public expense, so let you bring children by the way. There is such a good thing. You scumbag will be content."

Ke Jingyang: "..." Thank you, I don't need such a good thing!

He hates little brats the most.

Thinking that in the next few months, there will be an unknown child who will pester him all day long, maybe he will have to call him Dad Ke at the request of the program group, Ke Jingyang suddenly feels that his whole person is not good.